Do Anyone know how to read a solar return chart?

hbn_235

Do anyone knows what does it means when the SR Pluto is in the 4th house of the Solar Return chart means? Pluto is currently transits My natal 11th house conjunction to neptune. (Also natal Pluto is in the 9th house, Just Incase I need to mention it).

Im getting worried that it means divorce of my parents or home finance situation implodes, or I have to unexpectedly have to move out which I am not financially/Psychologically ready for yet.

Birth Info:

06/02/1988
Chicago, IL
12:20 AM

Solar return Location:

Richmond Heights, VA
Yr: 2015
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=576435

junoisuppose

It might mean any of those things or it might mean tension at home or uncovering old secrets or complete renovation at home or births/marriages/deaths in the family including family who are not immediate, illness in the family or something similar which causes strong emotions to be faced, or even something trivial like a problem with drains or a greater interest in psychology at home.

In a solar return the first thing to look at, in my opinion, is the sun - the house it is in and the aspects it makes to other planets, then look at the ascendant - what sign is it?, then which house the ascendant ruler is in and what aspects is it making, which houses are heavily weighted, are there any planets conjunct the angles and are there any planets in the 1st house? This will give you an idea of what the year will feel like.

Unless the ascendant is scorpio or pluto is right conjunct the IC then pluto might just be a very small influence in the year.

People might be able to give you more information if you post a copy of the solar return chart from astro.com.

Worrying about pluto (or anything for that matter) isn't going to help you (although I'm a terrible worrier, & have posted a few times freaking out about pluto transits, so I do understand where you're coming from). Pluto transforms, usually for the better, things which are no longer working, and remodels them on a new and improved basis. Everything in life goes through changes, we have to accept that, and it is when things around us change that we grow.

Almost nobody wants their parents to split up or to lose their house, but if it does happen we are given the opportunity to get in touch with our deeper feelings, which will involve all the 7 stages of grief, even if the loss is only of something material, we also learn that there are forces in nature that are bigger than us and we can't control them, we learn resilience and the ability to move on and accept change and setbacks, and we have the opportunity (or we are forced by circumstances) to learn how to control our emotions so we don't get overwhelmed by bitterness or anger or self-pity, which is a valuable skill to have in the long run. Pluto can take everything that we own or are attached to but what remains is the essential us which survives to be reborn, it is not everything that is destroyed.

You mentioned your natal pluto transits. Pluto takes a long time to transit a natal house, so changes felt in that area are quite gradual, but permanent. Going through your 11th it will probably change your hopes and aspirations and also the type of people you associate with. What does neptune rule in your natal chart? That will be the area that will be transformed by the transiting pluto conjunction, along with any areas ruled by planets which aspect neptune in your natal chart. Also as neptune is in your 11th house you may experience a change in the way you see your friends, perhaps some of them are too neptunian - deceiving you or indulging in various forms of escapism which aren't healthy, or it could increase your neptunian side, focusing on helping people or being compassionate towards others, in other words there will be a change in the way you express neptune, and a change to whatever neptune in the 11th means for you.

hbn_235

Wow! Thank you very much!, Since you put it that way I do feel somewhat better. I guess ill face the music with whatever may be but learn and grow from it. I will post up my Solar + natal chart

hbn_235

It might mean any of those things or it might mean tension at home or uncovering old secrets or complete renovation at home or births/marriages/deaths in the family including family who are not immediate, illness in the family or something similar which causes strong emotions to be faced, or even something trivial like a problem with drains or a greater interest in psychology at home.

In a solar return the first thing to look at, in my opinion, is the sun - the house it is in and the aspects it makes to other planets, then look at the ascendant - what sign is it?, then which house the ascendant ruler is in and what aspects is it making, which houses are heavily weighted, are there any planets conjunct the angles and are there any planets in the 1st house? This will give you an idea of what the year will feel like.

Unless the ascendant is scorpio or pluto is right conjunct the IC then pluto might just be a very small influence in the year.

People might be able to give you more information if you post a copy of the solar return chart from astro.com.

Worrying about pluto (or anything for that matter) isn't going to help you (although I'm a terrible worrier, & have posted a few times freaking out about pluto transits, so I do understand where you're coming from). Pluto transforms, usually for the better, things which are no longer working, and remodels them on a new and improved basis. Everything in life goes through changes, we have to accept that, and it is when things around us change that we grow.

Almost nobody wants their parents to split up or to lose their house, but if it does happen we are given the opportunity to get in touch with our deeper feelings, which will involve all the 7 stages of grief, even if the loss is only of something material, we also learn that there are forces in nature that are bigger than us and we can't control them, we learn resilience and the ability to move on and accept change and setbacks, and we have the opportunity (or we are forced by circumstances) to learn how to control our emotions so we don't get overwhelmed by bitterness or anger or self-pity, which is a valuable skill to have in the long run. Pluto can take everything that we own or are attached to but what remains is the essential us which survives to be reborn, it is not everything that is destroyed.

You mentioned your natal pluto transits. Pluto takes a long time to transit a natal house, so changes felt in that area are quite gradual, but permanent. Going through your 11th it will probably change your hopes and aspirations and also the type of people you associate with. What does neptune rule in your natal chart? That will be the area that will be transformed by the transiting pluto conjunction, along with any areas ruled by planets which aspect neptune in your natal chart. Also as neptune is in your 11th house you may experience a change in the way you see your friends, perhaps some of them are too neptunian - deceiving you or indulging in various forms of escapism which aren't healthy, or it could increase your neptunian side, focusing on helping people or being compassionate towards others, in other words there will be a change in the way you express neptune, and a change to whatever neptune in the 11th means for you.

heres my chart

Attachments

• astro_31gw_01_hbn_235_201562.43632.15923.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_hbn_235_201562.43632.15923.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 5