Kindly read my Horoscope

Hello to all,
This is Shivangi Sharma. I would like to know about my career and marriage. I started my job immediately after my graduation but since Oct. 2012, I am sitting idle (without job) at my home. Also I was not satisfied with my previous job profile. I would like to change my career line. Today I am 32 and not get married. Kindly have look at my horoscope.

My details are given below :

DOB- 07/07/1982
POB- Delhi
TOB- 15.45 PM

Thanx and Regards
Shivangi Sharma

ukdesifem

- Virgo MC - Overview of teaching, administrative roles, etc.

- Mercury is in Gemini (domicile) - You're possibly a good communicator

- Your Mercury is well-aspected (trines with Jupiter and Pluto).

Teaching could be good for you, or another form of tuition. Or even public speaking.

Venus is well-aspected for you also, which naturally can aid your career.

vivek bse

From Aug 2014 to Nov 2014, you have SA Venus = Sun and your Pogressed Venus is also about to change sign.....Serious possibility of getting engaged/married very soon in the future...

During late 2007/Early 2008, did someone significant enter your life ?

From Aug 2014 to Nov 2014, you have SA Venus = Sun and your Pogressed Venus is also about to change sign.....Serious possibility of getting engaged/married very soon in the future...

During late 2007/Early 2008, did someone significant enter your life ?

Thanx for ur precious time. Yes, you are right, someone is in my life and i would like to get married him and he came in my life around that period which u mentioned above. Is there any possibility for love marriage in my chart?

Also kindly let me know about my profession. I am sitting at home since Nov. 2012. When will I get good job? My previous job was related to clerical field , I was not satisfied with that. I want to switch over from my previous profile. Please let me know about the chances to make career in insurance sector or let me know about any other profile which will fruitful for me in future? As 10 Lord Sun in my chart located in 8 House with Rahu and Mercury & currently Rahu Mahadasha is going on. So is there any chance for me to get good job ever in life?

Thanx
Shivangi Sharma

- Virgo MC - Overview of teaching, administrative roles, etc.

- Mercury is in Gemini (domicile) - You're possibly a good communicator

- Your Mercury is well-aspected (trines with Jupiter and Pluto).

Teaching could be good for you, or another form of tuition. Or even public speaking.

Venus is well-aspected for you also, which naturally can aid your career.

Thanx Sir for your valuable time.

I have not been working since Nov. 2012. I started working immediately after my graduation but not satisfied with that profile. I would like to change that profile. So please let me know about my career. Is insurance sector good for me, also is there any chances to go for insurance sector job.

Regards
Shivangi Sharma

ukdesifem

Thanx Sir for your valuable time.

I have not been working since Nov. 2012. I started working immediately after my graduation but not satisfied with that profile. I would like to change that profile. So please let me know about my career. Is insurance sector good for me, also is there any chances to go for insurance sector job.

Regards
Shivangi Sharma

You're welcome.

Well I provided info in my prior posting. Do you agree? If not, then you're welcome to say. :)

Insurance is a wide field. Is this research? Sales? Accounting? If by means of sales, perhaps, with your strong Mercury.

You're welcome.

Well I provided info in my prior posting. Do you agree? If not, then you're welcome to say. :)

Insurance is a wide field. Is this research? Sales? Accounting? If by means of sales, perhaps, with your strong Mercury.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually u mentioned in ur prior mail about teaching profession and i already done B.Ed but I have not been able to do good in this field too. Also before this profile I was in office clerical profile that was also not proved to be good for me. I consulted with other astrologers about my teaching profession, they all of view that teaching wont be good for me as a career. U also mentioned that venus is well aspected in my chart so I would like to know which planet is aspecting venus in my chart. As venus is luxurious planet but in my case I even dont have money to spend on my daily routine things. Today my main concern is my job and marriage & if planets like venus and mercury are that good placed in my horoscope than why nothing good is happening in my life.

I am sorry if am behaving rude but I am feeling hopeless in my career.

Regards
Shivangi

ukdesifem

I can't comment fully now, but I will do so later in the day.

Well teaching is broad. It doesn't have to be in a traditional school setting.

Also, by well-aspected Venus, I mean that it doesn't have many bad aspects such as squares or oppositions providing challenges. Generally, planets that have strong aspects (or at least few bad aspects) are strengths of a native. Also, energies themselves don't always act. We have to act on them, so to speak, and recognise opportunities to do so.

I will post your chart from astro.com in a little while. :) I'm not a professional astrologer mind you, so again you're free to agree or disagree. :)

Rajesh Babbar

see as per your chart , after 10th of Nov you would get some opportunities
if you wish to change your line go for HR or something which requires dealing with public, HR is best for you, Love relation is also seen in this period, after aug 2015 marriage would be possible, you have grahan dosh in your chart which you must rectify , as this would effect your profession, and give you headache also, but sometimes, ,

see as per your chart , after 10th of Nov you would get some opportunities
if you wish to change your line go for HR or something which requires dealing with public, HR is best for you, Love relation is also seen in this period, after aug 2015 marriage would be possible, you have grahan dosh in your chart which you must rectify , as this would effect your profession, and give you headache also, but sometimes, ,
--------------------------------------
Hello Sir,
As u said I hv graha dosh in my chart, so please let me know about remedy for that graha dosh. I would like to know which planet is creating that dosh. As 10 lord (karma house) sun placed in 8 house with rahu and mercury, also rahu maha dasha is running, so due think I will get good career ever in future. Also tell me is there any possibility for me to settle down abroad?

Rajesh Babbar

See 10th lord in 8th house with Rahu never satisfies a person with his career, and Venus in Taurus , every astrologer would say a very good placement, but it is very bad, the results you can see, it gives marriage problem and some times if afflicted by malefics no marriage yogs are seen, recite Rahu mantras everyday and pray to lord shiva, for Grahan Dosh, a pooja by a Pandit can be performed.

ukdesifem

Hello,

I've attached your chart.

You can see Venus has some trines and few major negative aspects.

So as I said, an activity in which you can build on your strong Venus, as well as your strong/domicile Mercury could suit you.

Other planets to consider are Saturn, Pluto and Mars in Libra, as Mercury also rules Libra.

Corporate Communications, marketing and or any other people-centred vocation may suit you. I'm basing that again on your strong Mercury and Venus.

Attachments

• ms. sharma chart - western.jpg
    ms. sharma chart - western.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 21
See 10th lord in 8th house with Rahu never satisfies a person with his career, and Venus in Taurus , every astrologer would say a very good placement, but it is very bad, the results you can see, it gives marriage problem and some times if afflicted by malefics no marriage yogs are seen, recite Rahu mantras everyday and pray to lord shiva, for Grahan Dosh, a pooja by a Pandit can be performed.

Hello Sir,
I am very grateful to u as u r giving ur valuable time to my horoscope. Yes u r absolutely right, astrologers say that venus placement in my horoscope is good but truly speaking I am not finding any good result of venus. As u mentioned in ur above msg that due to malefic aspects sometime marriage is not possible. Is it also happening in my case too????

Actually it is very difficult to start a new career at this stage of life. I mean I am around 33 and mostly people started career around 23 of their age in India. As Rahu mahadasha is going on, so do u think that I can get opportunity of my choice in near future? I mean in which I can expect growth of my career?

Also sir kindly let me know about my marital life, will it be satisfactory or not? Something about my spouse, his nature, his vocation etc.

Thanx a lot
Shivangi Sharma

Hello,

I've attached your chart.

You can see Venus has some trines and few major negative aspects.

So as I said, an activity in which you can build on your strong Venus, as well as your strong/domicile Mercury could suit you.

Other planets to consider are Saturn, Pluto and Mars in Libra, as Mercury also rules Libra.

Corporate Communications, marketing and or any other people-centred vocation may suit you. I'm basing that again on your strong Mercury and Venus.

Hello Sir,

How are you?

I am very grateful to you as u r giving ur precious time to my chart. Actually u r following I western astrology and I have my chart in north india style in which my Ascendent is Scorpio, mercury is place in 8 House with Sun and Rahu in Gemini Sign. Moon in 3H in Capricorn Sign, Venus in 7H in Tauras Sign, Saturn & Mars are placed together in 11 H in Virgo Sign, Jupiter in 12H in Libra. And I noticed Degrees are also different which u mentioned in my chart from the chart I have.

So I am getting little bit confused.

Actually u r the only one who said that mercury placement is good in my chart but according to others based in indian chart, placement of mercury in my chart is not that good. I left my job during rahu-mercury dasha.

Also let me know according to your calculations one thing please tell me that in future is there any possibility for me to get stable in my career. Also tell me about my marriage, when will i get married?

Thanx & Regards
Shivangi

Rajesh Babbar

Why not you can start your Career now also, I started my career when i was 38, The best i told you would be something dealing with public, HR i had told you is the best , option, even writing also.
Send your resumes to some foreign companies , As Jupiter maha dasha would come , there would be chances to travel abroad also, if you get an opportunity don't miss it. Rahu too can give foreign chances.

ukdesifem

Hello Sir,

How are you?

I am very grateful to you as u r giving ur precious time to my chart. Actually u r following I western astrology and I have my chart in north india style in which my Ascendent is Scorpio, mercury is place in 8 House with Sun and Rahu in Gemini Sign. Moon in 3H in Capricorn Sign, Venus in 7H in Tauras Sign, Saturn & Mars are placed together in 11 H in Virgo Sign, Jupiter in 12H in Libra. And I noticed Degrees are also different which u mentioned in my chart from the chart I have.

So I am getting little bit confused.

Actually u r the only one who said that mercury placement is good in my chart but according to others based in indian chart, placement of mercury in my chart is not that good. I left my job during rahu-mercury dasha.

Also let me know according to your calculations one thing please tell me that in future is there any possibility for me to get stable in my career. Also tell me about my marriage, when will i get married?

Thanx & Regards
Shivangi

I don't know much about Jyotish, so I can't read your chart in that regard. Chart readings here are largely Western/Placidus, and this site is based on

I'm a beginner so I don't do progressions yet. I'd say stability in career would depend again on your aspects. Good aspects can lead to success, whilst bad aspects can obviously hinder this.

Why not you can start your Career now also, I started my career when i was 38, The best i told you would be something dealing with public, HR i had told you is the best , option, even writing also.
Send your resumes to some foreign companies , As Jupiter maha dasha would come , there would be chances to travel abroad also, if you get an opportunity don't miss it. Rahu too can give foreign chances.
Hello Sir,

How r you? Hope not disturbing you.

Sir one more thing I would like to know, is that, can I move for a business as a profession? If yes, kindly suggest me if I can go for garment business. I mean sale-purchase of clothes, buying from other places and selling at my place at some profit (as this field also include public dealing). Or kindly u also suggest sum other fields for me to do business.

Regards
Shivangi Sharma