will they be together? Will she go back to him?

rafaella

Hi Guys,

a friend of mine is in a difficult situation. She's been in a relationship with a guy for a few years, a good relationship according to her. But a year or so ago while he was still with her he went back to his home country and married a girl. As I understand, he felt pressured by his religious family, traditional views, his culture etc etc to marry this other woman.
My friend found this out later, and obviously she was devastated. He brought his wife back here and still continued his relationship with my friend, while the wife lived in a separate house.

Now things have become worse, wife wants him to be with her, tried to commit suicide, so my friend has taken the decision to leave this guy. My friend was hoping that this would lead him to make some decisions, but he wants her to come back so all three of them can live like a big happy family!!!! My advice was obviously that she should try and get over him. In my view this guy is very selfish, he didn't think of the consequences when he got married, and now all he is thinking of is how he is going to live with his wife he doesn't much care about. He doesn't see that he has ruined 3 peoples lives, and not just his own. His wife, obviously didn't know he was in a relationship with my friend, when they got married.

Anyway, I felt the need to cast a chart in behave of her, my question ' will they ( my friend and him) be together again?'

But now I'm not sure which significators should I use. As I asked the question, does the ascendant represent me, or can I use it for my friend? Or should I use 11th house cusp for my friend instead? (I think I'll try both and see which one fits better).

Anway, Cancer is rising, and ruler moon (sig. for my friend) is in first house conjunct the ascendant. The guy, will be represented by her 7th house, cusp in capricorn, and his sig. retrograde Saturn is in mercury. Moon is in the sign of cancer, strong in her own sign and in detriment to him (saturn). Moon is also in term of Venus ( I take Venus here as representing his wife). So from this I read it as her actions are against his wishes ( his detriment), she is acting this way as she has no other choice, Venus (his wife) is in her thoughts (in term of Venus), she doesn't want his wife's suicide on her conscious.

There is a separating aspect between the two significators (Moon and saturn), plus the significator for him is retrograde, appropriately enough - showing him going back to his wife, or staying with his wife. Saturn is in his own term, obviously thinking of himself here. But also oddly enough, he is in triplicity and fall of Venus (his wife) this is if I read this as a day chart, however it can be read as night chart too as Sun is conjunct the descendant and close to descending, right? In night chart -he would be in the triplicity of the Moon (my friend). Night chart fits better as I know he does love my friend (her triplicity) and doesn't much care for his wife (he is his wife's fall).

Furthermore, the 1st and 7th houses are intercepted, so I also take her secondary ruler to be Sun (leo intercepted in 1st house). Sun will actually trine retrograde Saturn! Will he come back to her or she go back to him, I'm not sure what this means?

The oucome from this reading ;
Not positive, I think, he does love her and doesn't like his wife but he is currently not in a state to act (retrograde). She is strong in her own sign and thinking of his wife, my friends actions are against his, but she will not act (Void of course). Even if Moon is not void of course (Moon can still act in Cancer), her first aspect is an opposition to Jupiter in the 7th house - not a good aspect, so negative again. Wills will clash.

################################
So now if I take 11th house as representing my freind, then there is Gemini on the cusp, Mercury representing her. Her ex would be represented by the radical 5th, Sag on the cusp and Jupiter is representing him. They are conjunct, but separating, she is leaving the conjunction (very appropriate indeed!) Both significators are intercepted, stuck at the moment. If I take this to be a day chart, they both are in triplicity of Saturn. I take Saturn to be his wife, this time (they both acting as to be of support to his wife). In night chart again, he would be in triplicity of my freind (mercury) and in term of Saturn, while my freind is in her own term and triplicity.

Oh now I've got a headache from all this. :eek: But I feel that both ways its interesting to see the different houses and their significators somehow give the same answer!

Here again the outcome seems to be negative, a separating aspect betwen them, mercury (my friend) is thinking of herself, while he is stuck - he loves her (in mercury's triplicity) but feels the need to stay with wife (in term of Saturn).

The interesting thing is that Mercury is going to go retrograde today!!! Does this mean she will go back to him and be with him although he probably won't divorce his wife? Or can a divorce be seen from this chart? The 7th house significator - Saturn will retrograde and again trine Mars on the way. Mars being the ruler of divorce as I understand?

From all of this, what is the outcome then? Can please someone take a look here? It has become a little complicated, as I didn't know which house would likely represent my friend, as I was the person to ask the question, so I'm the querent however this is not about me, so can I use 1st house as representing my friend?

Anyway, hope someone can take a look here. Any insights are welcome.

Thank you

Rafaella

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_374_vl_they_be_together_hp_53776_25693.gif
    astro_w2gw_374_vl_they_be_together_hp_53776_25693.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 45

archergirl

I think this one is fairly simple. You've asked the question, and so you get the ASC. You have asked about your friend (11th) and her lover (turned 7th: the 5th). These are Mercury and Jupiter. Mercury is retrograding back toward Jupiter: she will go back to him.

Since you are not directly involved in their relationship, we ignore you (;) ) and use the Moon as the 'vehicle' of the chart. The Moon has passed full (the crisis) and has separated from Saturn Rx...this may show the recent attempts by the wife (Saturn is often the unwanted spouse) to bring her husband back (note the receptions: Saturn 'sees' Mercury = your friend. Mercury and Jupiter 'see' Saturn: the wife). The Moon applies within orb to oppose Jupiter, so, separation from Saturn + application to Jupiter show that the husband and wife may still reconcile...with great difficulty, shown by the opposition.

But this wasn't your question: your question was, will she go back to him, and will they be together? The answer is 'yes'...but for how long? Mercury is retrograde, and when it goes direct again, your friend may have a change of heart...possibly linked to the Moon bringing together Saturn and Jupiter. The Moon is, incidentally, the natural significator of 'wives'.

AG:)

rafaella

Thank you AG!

This is very interesting and so complicated! So Moon can represent the wife as well... So even if there is an opposition between the wife (moon) and the husband (Jupiter), they can still be together. Hmmm. But does Jupiter have dignity here? Its not in fall anymore as it was when it was in Capricorn, but its not in its term or exaltation etc.

Right now my friend is thinking of leaving and going back to her own home country, will she go back to him though before that, I don't know (oh I hope not, I really hope you're wrong :) for her sake). But she is very much still into him and only way she will stay away from him is probably if she leaves the country.

Thanks again!

R

rafaella

Update:

More than 2 years have passed since I asked this question.

My friend did not get back with this guy, she left the country then. The husband and wife are still together. My friend is still thinking of him and shedding tears now and then....She is back in this country for a short while and contacted him as a friend with no reply....

heartbreaking situation :-(