PLuto On the Ascendant

ocho

:ninja:
What does this mean : For example someone who as ascendant at 19 degrees Taurus and Pluto is at 22 degrees Scorpio. This person has Pluto oppose ascendant in the 7th house. Now this person is encountering people his age but slightly older who's Pluto is at 21-20-19 degrees Scorpio which would make their Pluto closer in Opposition to his own ascendant. What would happen? Does he/she have power over them or do they have more power, knowledge, concentration on this individual etc...

Same for someone who was it conjunct in the First by say 3 degrees and encountering people who have their Pluto closer by 2 , 1 degrees or exact?

what's the differences what's your opinions ?:w00t:

astrology02

When pluto makes a contact with the ascendant, it changes the very foundation you built your life on.

For instance if you meet someone with pluto at the exact same degrees as your ascendant they may cause a break down / realization in your life of some sort. Perhaps you were not living your true purpose, got mixed up…suddenly you meet this person and they get rid of everything that needs to go.

If you were in the wrong career, maybe this person is a catalyst for events that cause you to get fired or quit. Or maybe its as simple as them making you change your lifestyle- eat a little healthier, introduce you to yoga.

This particular contact probably isn't the easiest, but it has great promise. It represents a breakdown followed by a breakthrough. There's a reason this pluto person has come into your life. There's a lesson you need to learn here.

People with this aspect natally (Justin Bieber for example) have experienced many challenging situations in regard to his public persona. Yet each time he learns a lesson (it might not be easy at the time) but it's for a purpose. They will go through many deaths and rebirths in this lifetime. Maybe not literally, but in the psychological realm. It may feel like everything is falling apart, but only to make necessary room for the new :)

Vyri

Banned
I find when the planet is higher in the horizons, that person has earned its elevation. You might understand this meaning by thinking of a supervisorory feeling about the individual. Question: how discordyne or harmonious is the value of their Pluto? I'd say should Pluto reside in Scorp. they are very sensitive and mystery is their best coat. A feeling about the deep waters of Pluto is the best summation I think here, that is if you have a chance to listen and realize the depth of their wisdom/leanings. A great sadness also accompanies this planet in it's own signship granting a great well spring of empathy and power of its nature. Pluto is the farthest planet (some don't even give Pluto this station) but he does for certain have a lasting impact upon us. He is the embodiment of all the planets lived to finally be in judgement of them.
Make sure you are not invited to hidden agenda parties and get to know his or her familia. You must alway wear your truth suit with Pluto, or else. Pluto hits the mark with no uncertain shilly shallying about his business, and especially within the 7th for all to see and know. Knowing here is appropriate for a des-crip-tion for Pluto. But oh how honest and bright the one whom wears his armour in the light...is. Quite capable this one.

It makes for a very "inviting" conclomerative. And as the transiting Pluto is high in your 9th? house and sextile the Cap. Pluto now (pluto deposited within Capricorn 10th) highlighting career avenues, you might be able to hitch your wagon to a star or two (take 8th house?) attracting a valuable personage whom may advance your aims or enlighten you to divergent shores to share some specified field of expertise. The travel bug has your interest right now also? Must assume the natel positions giving weight here, don't have your prog. chart.
You say your attracting the big wigs in astrology and.....? (Aquarius56) are you a good diplomatic courior, that is do you exchange idea's without burning bridges. Because here is the lesson with Pluto, sharing and caring on a larger scale and being able to assist diversified personalities without losing the scope of your own drives, don't bend over backwards to these new individuals even tho they may give you a nudge, it is important to stand firm and conglomerate the wisdom other's might impart. Your progressed Pluto may be hovering about your fifth-sixth house right now you might even be experienceing new business personages offering you multi positions and home diversifications. Training for occult fields may change your conservative viewpoints. Be sure you have set values to base life changing decisions with. How old are you?
And by the way....should your age be receptive to Pluto....Pluto's opposing each other's Pluto makes for a very dynamic attraction value. World scope here. Foreign shores are calling on a large scale. Different cultures are presenting themselves to you and it well be up to you to learn divergent educational integrations.....should you be maliable to their invitations, and you might even learn a thing or two by associations.

Last edited:

Aqua56

Re: Pluto On the Ascendant

I too have Pluto on the ascendant. Jupiter Retro and Pluto. An acquaintence (that I did not know was trained in astrology) said that Pluto in 1st repels certain people when it's there. She said that people meeting a person with it there may feel uncomfortable in your presence and (not knowing what they are feeling)be repulsed.

Anyone have thought so this? I am not an astrologer by any stretch if the imagination,but I find this fascinating.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Pluto at the AC; this person either attracts others through magnetism, or repels them through intimidation by exuding an overall sense of power; apt to be prone to many power struggles and control issues. Much depends on the sign of Pluto, it's aspects and it's rulership as to how this will be expressed externally.

Aqua56

This is why I ask. Oy! My Pluto is Leo 27 degrees. This has me scratching my head as I am a very sanguine personality, with a huge sense of humor. I am known for being the the life-of-the-party, fun-to-be-around person everyone invites to events. This doesn't seem to fit this description.

I don't see myself as powerful, although I hold powerful positions in my career. Even when my ex left me so abruptly in 2011, his last words were that he was leaving "the nicest person he has ever known."

I am very introspective and want to face whatever may be in the shadows and deal with it. That's why I am wondering how dark these shadows are. What I've read (and been told) is that Pluto is pretty spooky. Like Scorpio on steroids.

And in looking, I have a Scorpio moon. Gulp. LOL

This is all based on being told my time of birth was "right as the sun was going down". I looked up the sunset tables for my birth location and assigned myself the time.

ocho

What's your inputs on the differences of having Pluto in the 1st or 7th House, then someone having Pluto in these same houses aspecting the ascendant ( Conjunct/ Opposition ).
How would they react once these two have met?
& Do they have the same presence?

Last edited:

LyP

What's your inputs on the differences of having Pluto in the 1st or 7th House, then someone having Pluto in these same houses aspecting the ascendant ( Conjunct/ Opposition ).
How would they react once these two have met?
& Do they have the same presence?

Well, the 7th house represents relationships, so I suppose that every things of pluto will apply to the relationship with others
Pluto in 1st house is about yourself
the emotional trigger is more intensely between pluto descendant with Pluto rising,
the pluto ascendant can sate the need for hmn ... "intensity" of those who have Pluto in the 7th house
being a close friend, or a declared enemy
8 or 80
this relationship can result in issues of Pluto, with some transformation to one or both parties, or a very pleasant relationship

I do not know much what to say, but ... they complement each other in some way, and are together to improve in some aspect.

ocho

I know Pluto in the first house/ Conjunct ascendant will give sharp features on the eyes, nose and eyebrows with intensity. Having this ascendant and Pluto in Scorpio will really intensify this. Would having a Taurus ascendant tightly Opposing Pluto Give the same sharp features as Pluto is basically aspecting the ascendant so this native wouldn't be an average on Taurus features appearance wise/ Physically ? Would they have a similar Presence if the orb of the Conjunction and Opposition are the same ?

Last edited: