Will we ever be together?

iawtcc

Hi guys,

My question is if you see me and this guy ever being together. We're very close, have a lot in common, and have a great time when we're together.

I really need someone's guidance. I don't know if I should hold onto this, or let him go. And I've been struggling with this for sometime. I thought today might be a good time to ask this question.

Attachments

• Will we ever be together.jpg
    Will we ever be together.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 25

Anachiel

Hi guys,

My question is if you see me and this guy ever being together. We're very close, have a lot in common, and have a great time when we're together.

I really need someone's guidance. I don't know if I should hold onto this, or let him go. And I've been struggling with this for sometime. I thought today might be a good time to ask this question.

Oh my goodness, it sounds delightful! and yet you have doubt? What is that all about? Let's start with if he is so wonderful then why are you thinking of letting him go? Can you clarify that for me?

iawtcc

Oh my goodness, it sounds delightful! and yet you have doubt? What is that all about? Let's start with if he is so wonderful then why are you thinking of letting him go? Can you clarify that for me?

Hi Anachiel! Thank you for taking the time to look into my question!

The only reason why I question everything is because he hasn't told me he's interested in me romantically. He's the type of person where he's too afraid of rejection so he always waits until he knows a female is for certain interested in him (I am the same way though). Another reason why we haven't done anything is because he is currently my boss (that's how we met). Overall, he hasn't told me anything or done anything. So I don't want to hold out or wait if nothing's ever going to happen or if he doesn't have feelings for me. I do believe we're a wonderful match though, and I wish it would turn into something more!

I attached his chart, just in case you need it.

Attachments

• Jnatal.gif
    Jnatal.gif
    71 KB · Views: 20

Anachiel

Understandable.

Well, in the horary, Saturn is in the ASC and retrograde. This is not a propitious omen.

Also, the Sun in the 7th opposing Saturn in the ASC and the Moon about to square Jupiter does not give me great hope to say you should wait.

I would leave this door open but not count on much while you see if other doors open for you as well. Be friendly and polite as to not aggravate matters but, don't push. Go with the flow while you sail to fairer lands.

iawtcc

Understandable.

Well, in the horary, Saturn is in the ASC and retrograde. This is not a propitious omen.

Also, the Sun in the 7th opposing Saturn in the ASC and the Moon about to square Jupiter does not give me great hope to say you should wait.

I would leave this door open but not count on much while you see if other doors open for you as well. Be friendly and polite as to not aggravate matters but, don't push. Go with the flow while you sail to fairer lands.

Fair enough. I had the feeling not to push anything. As much as I would have liked to think he would be the one to settle down with, or even try something, I guess it's not in my cards :/

Anachiel

Fair enough. I had the feeling not to push anything. As much as I would have liked to think he would be the one to settle down with, or even try something, I guess it's not in my cards :/

Eh, at this segment of time, this moment, at this juncture, perhaps not.....