Moon Square Venus in Natal Chart

virgo18

Interesting

I know that the moon and venus in a man's chart describe the type of woman he is attracted to.
Venus in a sexual and physical way, and Moon in emotional way.

Your Venus in virgo means that you like neat, clean, sometimes skinny women.
Your Moon in sagittarius means that you are more comfortable with adventurous philosophic, over expansive and, open minded woman. But virgo types doesn't match with your personality, and sagittarius types doesn't match with your sexuality.
The moon describes the woman that is better for you in marriage. But the type that attract you sexually(venus) are very squared, annoying, and conservative, for you to make a successful relationship. While sagittarius types doesn't attract you physically.

Your perfect match will be with someone that has Sagittarius Sun, and And Moon or ascendant in virgo. Or Virgo Sun with Sagittarius ascendant.
Someone that has the two signs... ascendant or major planets.

Last edited:

Munch

Hey, nobody is angry at me either. I just do not want to be angry at myself over this. And I also want to eat a lot of cake!

Thanks for shining on my NN! :biggrin:

Have you considered examining your ideas of morality and what's 'right and wrong' to see if they are actually YOURS. Sometimes we get upset because we try to fit a mold that we weren't ever meant to squeeze into....

C0rnholio

Interesting

I know that the moon and venus in a man's chart describe the type of woman he is attracted to.
Venus in a sexual and physical way, and Moon in emotional way.

Your Venus in virgo means that you like neat, clean, sometimes skinny women.
Your Moon in sagittarius means that you are more comfortable with adventurous philosophic, over expansive and, open minded woman. But virgo types doesn't match with your personality, and sagittarius types doesn't match with your sexuality.
The moon describes the woman that is better for you in marriage. But the type that attract you sexually(venus) are very squared, annoying, and conservative, for you to make a successful relationship. While sagittarius types doesn't attract you physically.

Your perfect match will be with someone that has Sagittarius Sun, and And Moon or ascendant in virgo. Or Virgo Sun with Sagittarius ascendant.
Someone that has the two signs... ascendant or major planets.

Yep, this is all pretty much true. Sag women, if they are slim and look neat (like a Virgo), do attract me sexually very much, but intimacy with them has been pretty bad, both emotional and sexual. And sex, unfortunately, was what they were interested in first. And the minute that my Venus kicked into action, they did not like me. Can't keep them, and can't rely on them as romantic lovers, or even sexual ones. It's like if I use them for some occasional sexual purposes then everything is fine. But if I want something serious then they do the Sag thing and run.

Love-Of-My-Life #1 and Love-Of-My-Life #2 are both Sags. The first has Mars+Venus in Scorpio sextiling my Venus in Virgo. The second has an Ascendant+Mars+Jupiter in Virgo. So, my relationship with #2 is a mirror image of your relationship with your b/f. Glad it's working for you.

I recently dated a Virgo with a Sag ascendant, and you are right, the appearance of the relationship was good, but the emotions weren't there.

It seems like I must have some conjunction in Sag. A conjunction in Virgo is good, but not required, as long as there are some significant blue lines (trines, sextiles) going to my Venus in Virgo. I've dated a plenty of Sag Ascendants, and if there was some harmonic aspect to my Venus in Virgo then it was more than just sex. Else, the Venus eventually went on strike and even great sex could not keep the relationship alive. Mars rules my Descendant, but Venus rules my whole chart.

Last edited:

C0rnholio

Have you considered examining your ideas of morality and what's 'right and wrong' to see if they are actually YOURS. Sometimes we get upset because we try to fit a mold that we weren't ever meant to squeeze into....
Yes, I toyed with stretching my morality, but my Sun and Moon are too harmonious with each other and with Neptune and Jupiter, making me believe in all good things and in the bright big beautiful tomorrow. I do not like hurting people. It probably would have been perfect to have a loving polygamous relationship with a Sag and a Virgo though... I know a Scorpio who could do the Virgo's job with sex and intimacy. I haven't found a Sag though yet to keep me entertained and keep my mind occupied, who would be okay with all of this. ;-)

virgo18

Yep, this is all pretty much true. Sag women, if they are slim and look neat (like a Virgo), do attract me sexually very much, but intimacy with them has been pretty bad, both emotional and sexual. And sex, unfortunately, was what they were interested in first. And the minute that my Venus kicked into action, they did not like me. Can't keep them, and can't rely on them as romantic lovers, or even sexual ones. It's like if I use them for some occasional sexual purposes then everything is fine. But if I want something serious then they do the Sag thing and run.

Love-Of-My-Life #1 and Love-Of-My-Life #2 are both Sags. The first has Mars+Venus in Scorpio sextiling my Venus in Virgo. The second has an Ascendant+Mars+Jupiter in Virgo. So, my relationship with #2 is a mirror image of your relationship with your b/f. Glad it's working for you.

I recently dated a Virgo with a Sag ascendant, and you are right, the appearance of the relationship was good, but the emotions weren't there.

It seems like I must have some conjunction in Sag. A conjunction in Virgo is good, but not required, as long as there are some significant blue lines (trines, sextiles) going to my Venus in Virgo. I've dated a plenty of Sag Ascendants, and if there was some harmonic aspect to my Venus in Virgo then it was more than just sex. Else, the Venus eventually went on strike and even great sex could not keep the relationship alive. Mars rules my Descendant, but Venus rules my whole chart.

Remember that the planets cannot force you to like or dislike a person. If you feel forced by them, is because the power you are giving them believing completely in them.
Everything is in your mind.

Maybe you can find a real love with an Aquarian girl!:pinched:

Good luck

C0rnholio

Good luck
LOL! It's funny that you mentioned that. Perhaps I am inclined to self-torture because my both L.O.M.L. #1 and #2 have Moons in Aquarius. I dated an Aquarius Sun bit it was pretty bad because nothing was predictable, and so the sex life was sporadic. Because of that, and because Aquarius Sun also activates my 5th house, I don't think I can ever be exclusive and happy with an Aquarius Sun.

Astrodawn

I have moon in virgo square venus in sag.

All my past relationships which I have ended because the sex life became non existent.
I have struggled badly to balance the sex and the friendship in relationships.

Saying that I am currently in a 6 month relationship with someone where I have the both for the first time and it feels wonderful - Its taken me to be 45 years old though, perhaps my saturn in the 7th has finally come up trumps !

C0rnholio

I have moon in virgo square venus in sag.

All my past relationships which I have ended because the sex life became non existent.
Oh wow, you are a mirror image of me when it comes to this aspect. I have Venus in Virgo square Moon in Sag. My relationships often end because the love ends.

So... very interesting... In your case it's sex, and in my case it's love. Different planets are responsible for those things, but in our case they are both in the same sign! Are these planets your Moon and my Venus in Virgo, or my Moon and your Venus in Sag?

I think it's the Virgo planets that give up! The Sag planets either buy it or they don't. But Virgo thinks everything can be fixed if you go work on it. It enthusiastically jumps into something, tries to make it work, puts a lot of effort into it, then feels overworked and under-appreciated, gets disgusted with the results, freaks out, dumps the whole thing and quits. That's a Virgo. OMG! If I had to have some personal planet in Virgo I would only put a Mercury there, all other planets are simply too much trouble to deal with in Virgo. Uffff............... :pinched:

Astrodawn, you have a very tough chart when it comes to relationships. Even this simple Moon-Venus square aspect pattern also contains such heavy hitters as Uranus, Pluto, Mars and Saturn. You mentioned sex suffering specifically, so perhaps that upset Moon in your Virgo stellium spoils your Mars. That Moon-Uranus-Pluto conjunction alone must be very hard to deal with, and that poor Mars suffers as an innocent bystander. Good luck with your new relationship, I am wishing you many happy orgasms... And I must also add that you are very HOTT.

Last edited:

pizzagirl543

I have this aspect. My moon's in Aquarius and my Venus is in Scorpio. I suppose I want a fun, unconventional, detached (yet attached?), intense, deep relationship? Sort of accurate LOL.

If I truly like someone with all of my heart, it feels like it's impossible to get over them. They're always in the back of my mind. And when I realize the person is dating someone or just doesn't know I exist or wouldn't like me, I get depressed. If I don't desire a person yet they're nice and good for me, I don't think I ever will. I'm attracted to people who aren't good for me.

Astrodawn

But Virgo thinks everything can be fixed if you go work on it. It enthusiastically jumps into something, tries to make it work, puts a lot of effort into it, then feels overworked and under-appreciated, gets disgusted with the results, freaks out, dumps the whole thing and quits.

COrnholio

I think you described everything I do in life there in one sentence!! :biggrin:

Although I have to admit that everything (other than relationships) usually ends up in success - I put that down to that lucky trine I have coming in from Jupiter.

Thanks for the orgasm & HOTT wishes, I hope they continue as they seem to be doing, I can see myself being with this man forever and that is a new experience in itself!!!
If you get time I would appreciate if you could look at our synastry and see if you can see what makes him different and able to satisfy me in every department :)

Thanks COrnholio x

Munch

Yes, I toyed with stretching my morality, but my Sun and Moon are too harmonious with each other and with Neptune and Jupiter, making me believe in all good things and in the bright big beautiful tomorrow. I do not like hurting people. It probably would have been perfect to have a loving polygamous relationship with a Sag and a Virgo though... I know a Scorpio who could do the Virgo's job with sex and intimacy. I haven't found a Sag though yet to keep me entertained and keep my mind occupied, who would be okay with all of this. ;-)

Haha, I have a poly 'relationship' (if you will) with a younger Sag guy...but his venus is in Scorpio so he sometimes get's a little touchy and needs a little extra TLC so he knows I still appreciate him. I think being older definitely works to my advantage (Such a Capricorn woman thing), as he tends to defer to me and what I want. :)

MertSerimer

I have one of the hardest Moon-Venus Squares.

My Venus in 9th in Sagittarus and My Moon is in 1st İn Pisces!!!, Virgo rules the 7th!!
Did you see that, how much i am tied to dreaming OF İDEAL and Perfect LOVE all day!!!? this aspect makes me crazy so i quit dating, i only do one-night stands. Yeah it is a curse since i cant have a proper relationship. Since my venus and Sun in sagittarus and Mars is in gemini, i am "fickle" anyway...

Last edited:

virgo18

I dont know what is better:

-lear to like sexually the person you like in personality, or learn no like the personality of the person you like sexually.

I dont know
I think the 2nd will be better.

MaeMae

Banned
Moon = what we need, what makes us comfortable
Venus = what we desire, attract

A square aspect is at obvious odds, however it can often act as a search engine - a lot of energy spent looking for the "right" one. Not likely to accept just anyone. A Catch 22, I suppose. But also, the square aspect, like the opposition, keeps things active, as opposed to trines or conjunctions where complacency can occur.

Look to the house rulerships involved by the square for clues as to where the potential mate(s) "fit in" with your needs and desires, you might be able to make a short list from that and if you stay focused on those things most important, you'll weed out the ones more readily who don't fit into your overall paradigm.

Stella

Hey I know this is an old tread but I've randomly bumped into it and it's really interesting to read all the comments! :)

I have the square with Pisces Moon and Gemini Venus. I'm always attracted with guys with whom apparently I'm not compatible with,and those that seem to be the perfect match are just not ,,IT,, for me.
Guess the lesson out of this aspect is to learn to love the one that loves you :)

C0rnholio

Look to the house rulerships involved by the square for clues as to where the potential mate(s) "fit in" with your needs and desires, you might be able to make a short list from that and if you stay focused on those things most important, you'll weed out the ones more readily who don't fit into your overall paradigm.
MaeMae, could you please explain this a little? Thanks.

Astrodawn

Oh wow, you are a mirror image of me when it comes to this aspect. I have Venus in Virgo square Moon in Sag. My relationships often end because the love ends.

So... very interesting... In your case it's sex, and in my case it's love. Different planets are responsible for those things, but in our case they are both in the same sign! Are these planets your Moon and my Venus in Virgo, or my Moon and your Venus in Sag?

I think it's the Virgo planets that give up! The Sag planets either buy it or they don't. But Virgo thinks everything can be fixed if you go work on it. It enthusiastically jumps into something, tries to make it work, puts a lot of effort into it, then feels overworked and under-appreciated, gets disgusted with the results, freaks out, dumps the whole thing and quits. That's a Virgo. OMG! If I had to have some personal planet in Virgo I would only put a Mercury there, all other planets are simply too much trouble to deal with in Virgo. Uffff............... :pinched:

Astrodawn, you have a very tough chart when it comes to relationships. Even this simple Moon-Venus square aspect pattern also contains such heavy hitters as Uranus, Pluto, Mars and Saturn. You mentioned sex suffering specifically, so perhaps that upset Moon in your Virgo stellium spoils your Mars. That Moon-Uranus-Pluto conjunction alone must be very hard to deal with, and that poor Mars suffers as an innocent bystander. Good luck with your new relationship, I am wishing you many happy orgasms... And I must also add that you are very HOTT.

Hi Cornholio,

I just thought i would 'pop' back on and let you know that my 6 month relationship, is now at 15 months and still going strong with less than average upsets :)
Can you believe it!!!

I cant hahah! best happiness ive had in 46 years!

C0rnholio

Hi Cornholio,

I just thought i would 'pop' back on and let you know that my 6 month relationship, is now at 15 months and still going strong with less than average upsets :)
Can you believe it!!!

I cant hahah! best happiness ive had in 46 years!
Congrats, Astrodawn!!! I am really happy for you. Have you already made some sexy videos of the two of you to share? ;)

I too resumed a relationship that started 4 years ago, then started again 1 year ago, and then started again 7 months ago. So, the fact that I had an uninterrupted 7-month relationship is already a really big deal. I have Mars in Aries and Venus in Virgo. This girl has a stellium of Mars/Jupiter/Saturn in Virgo, and Venus in Aries. The Marses/Venuses are not conjunct, but they are conjunct by sign, which is enough for this hot swap recipe. Both of the Venuses are in Falls/Detriments, so the love expectations are equally low. But the sex expectations are equally high because of the Aries, and they are mutually met! My Moon in Sag happens to be quite happy too because of the great sex and a few other similar likes/dislikes. Apparently this can already be enough to maintain a relationship. It is really spooky that I cannot see the end of the relationship coming. LOL!

Astrodawn

Cool!!!
Im so glad for you too Cornholio :)
Our sex is mega and not fading but becoming stronger and stronger.....
My afflictions are soothed by him and my emotions are steadier than ever, we have a lot of the nice moon/venus type of aspects, and a venus mars opposition, which is keeping things hot.

A thing I noticed though recently was the connections with our sun/moon midpoints.
Mine is 3' scorpio conjunct my IC, he has his juno at 3 scorpio, and venus opposite at 2 taurus -
His sun/moon midpoint is 29 gemini opposite my sun/juno conjunction at 0 capricorn

I know juno can be looked at as the marriage partner or someone who represents your wishes of that type of spouse, and oddly I feel like I SHOULD be married to him, we live a very married like existance.

Anyway, Im babbling on now, but, I hope our success stories, and eventual happiness (even if its took a while) might give younger people with the afflicted venus/saturn square the proof that no aspect is debilitating forever, even with something as harsh as t square of moon opp saturn (in 7th) with venus squared at the apex.
If anything all the lessons I have learnt from it, now make me appreciate my love :)