Sales Astrology? Men, women, youth, etc.

RuledbySaturn

Hi All, I'm looking at a chart that has Sun square Midheaven and Moon trine Midheaven, and the native's job function is sales.

Goal: I am looking to immediately identify what type of prospects, particularly either men or women, this person should focus her sales effort on that will get her the maximum number of deals closed with minimal effort using God-given talents so the company doesn't waste any resources on trial and errors (we're business people - we don't have time to learn lessons...)

Without considering other factors on the chart (I took that into considerations already), and since I know Moon represents women, my questions are:

1. For a native with Sun square MC but Moon trine MC, does this mean that women prospects will get her the most effortless success (trine) while male prospects will actually be difficult for her to close (square)?
2. If Moon represents women, does the Sun represent men then? Or does Mars represnt men?
3. My assumption here is that other planets like Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto, while they all represent something, they are not gender-specific. Am I correct?
4. Lastly, focusing the the moon, should I consider the sign the moon is in to further identify what type of women prospects the native will have the most success with? For example, moon in virgo would be: those somehow related to health/healing? Or would considering the planet itself be enough?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

starlink

1. For a native with Sun square MC but Moon trine MC, does this mean that women prospects will get her the most effortless success (trine) while male prospects will actually be difficult for her to close (square)?

What you have to look for is how this persons Moon is aspected in her own chart. That shows far more "ease" with women than an aspect to the MC.

Moon trine MC. Which house is ruled by the Moon you look at first. Then you will know which life compartment easily combines with her social surroundings, career.

2. If Moon represents women, does the Sun represent men then? Or does Mars represent men?
I would say that Sun and Mars generally represent males yes. But also Saturn.(older men.)

3. My assumption here is that other planets like Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto, while they all represent something, they are not gender-specific. Am I correct?

Venus and Pluto can also represent women, especially the mother. Dont know about Mercury and Jupiter, I guess younger males.

Sun shows the selfexpression of this person and she/he could have therefore difficulties in attaining a position where she/he will be able to shine in the career (square to MC). There could be personal difficulties to overcome. I dont think it shows she cannot get along with men.

To see how this person relates to men, look maybe at her Sun and its aspects, or Moon with Mars or Saturn. Or Sun, Mars to Ascendant maybe? The 7th house also can shed some light on how this person relates to others.

I would always consider the sign the planets are in to get an idea of their nature.

Last edited:

RuledbySaturn

Thank you Starlink and Olivia - that helped a lot.

The Moon rules women generally, but it also rules the PUBLIC generally.
Does this mean when I use astrology for business purposes, I should always consider the moon to be more important than the sun? Because I would think public reception is very important for any business whether offering products or service.

If fact, I've always wondered whether the moon is the determining factor for everything in astrology...Think about it, if a void-of-course moon can make an otherwise very good action useless (yeah voc moon's got a bad rep in business), I would think the Moon is the boss in astrology, not the sun...

RuledbySaturn

Wanted to ask this but forgot...

Starlink, am I correct that Satrun represents authority figure (such as boss or manager), while Pluto can represent powerful people who are probably not even one's boss?

And if I were to consider Satrun and Pluto on a chart as well, Saturn then can represent men in authority, while Pluto, powerful women? One thing that I thought about was that traditionally, it has been mostly men who were in power, but nowadays in contries where women have equal rights, I wonder if Satrun and Pluto can represent authority people of either gender?

athan

If fact, I've always wondered whether the moon is the determining factor for everything in astrology...Think about it, if a void-of-course moon can make an otherwise very good action useless (yeah voc moon's got a bad rep in business), I would think the Moon is the boss in astrology, not the sun...

I have always wondered about that too!!!
My gut response is yes...

Claire19

I agree that the Sun and Mars can represent men in a persons life and the Moon the females, usually older. The sign the Moon is in is relevant yes.
Having the Moon in good aspect to the MC can mean working with domestic products, working from home and with older women who are nurturing and indeed one's own mother.

Claire19

Wanted to ask this but forgot...

Starlink, am I correct that Satrun represents authority figure (such as boss or manager), while Pluto can represent powerful people who are probably not even one's boss?

And if I were to consider Satrun and Pluto on a chart as well, Saturn then can represent men in authority, while Pluto, powerful women? One thing that I thought about was that traditionally, it has been mostly men who were in power, but nowadays in contries where women have equal rights, I wonder if Satrun and Pluto can represent authority people of either gender?
Saturn is the proper spelling. We need to look at your chart as the influences are different for everyone. Saturn does represent authority and also Father Time so is karmic. It is the Teacher also and teaches us lessons in reality. Reaping what we sow for instance.
Pluto belongs to power wherever it is and control and sexuality and issues of life and death along with secrets. It is also corporations and major financial institutions. Mass media. Wherever the power is operating globally. If the Moon is connected with Pluto then powerful and controlling women are an indication. If you have Pluto in the 10th house then that can represent your boss for sure.

Claire19

The Moon rules women generally, but it also rules the PUBLIC generally. Sun is men generally, Venus is women, in your field specifically things like clothing perfumes, make-up and arts stuff, too, Mercury is children, and Mercury-Moon play into sales.

You'd need to know the dignities of the planets to get a real feel - if the Sun is in good reception with the MC then maybe men are the best audience. And if the Moon is in ****** reception, the trine might not function as expected.
Saturn can represent authoritarian men also. Venus is more the younger woman and where beauty lies.

The Moon does not rule the public as such, that is the province of 7th house and how we deal with them. THe Moon represents the emotional mood which is ever changing just as the moon changes sign every two and half days. It can mean the prevailing mood of the public or the conditioning through sub conscious means on an emotional level. Often if Moon is in Aries for instance, you will find people wearing reds and black and white more than usual.