Are we going to marry each other?

noouraz2

I have been in a relationship for 9 months and we really are in love and we want to live together..

we are planning to get married soon after he purposes me

but I don't know if it's gonna work or not! please help me?

are we going to get married?

thank you so much for helping.... :sad:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_n_.21231.35683.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_n_.21231.35683.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 85

ashriia

Not happening because of Uranus in the 7th square pluto in the 4th??

Horary analysis doesn't use outer planets, so it's not due to uranus or pluto.

I think it's because, querant is represented by Venus. Her partner is represented by mars and they make no aspect to each other.

LovelyMissAries

With Moon in Gemini and Mars in 2nd I think they are going back and forth deciding when to move in / when that'd be a good time, but it will be slow coming for them to actually DO it hence *maybe* why Venus / Mars are not together yet.

ashriia

With Moon in Gemini and Mars in 2nd I think they are going back and forth deciding when to move in / when that'd be a good time, but it will be slow coming for them to actually DO it hence *maybe* why Venus / Mars are not together yet.

Seems like the question is "are we going to get married" though. Or the real underlying question. Not sure if that allows a back and forth in an horary chart.

LovelyMissAries

Seems like the question is "are we going to get married" though. Or the real underlying question. Not sure if that allows a back and forth in an horary chart.

Oppositions mean coming together and breaking apart, so maybe they are om/off couple but more realistically it would be indecision. There's always room for error either way.

tikana

Applying oppositions mean breaking up. Unless there is mutual reception, and preferably translation of light, with the Moon aiding the opposition- translating the light from one significator to another with a trine or sextile.

moon is opoosing saturn which is the lord of 4th house - the endings
then moon opposes mars

no reception no aspect between venus and mars -
this relationship is seriously doomed.

tikana

That's what lovelymissaries said...I was just quoting her.

I think it's very very rare an opposition can lead to good. But never say never... A plain ol opposition without MR and no translation from Moon by a trine or sextile is a separation, otherwise with MR and translation, it just shows difficulty that can be overcome, much like a square with MR. MR is 100% necessary though for the significators to work it out.

Doesnt work .. even with MR..

T

tikana

In Anthony Louis' book, you have the link for above, he even says it does. I think he says once, that the opposition with MR *and* translation perfects a matter but the querent later wishes it has been undone or something along those lines. I think he was quoting Lily on that. But then in other places in the book he talks about this very same thing and the outcome turning out favorably. But I've read this in multiple places. Have you tested out yourself?
Btw, I'm talking about MR*with translation by trine or sextile. Not MR alone.

In the chart from the querent we dont have it. we have peregrine moon opposing violent saturn and mars.. venus is in virgo in 12th - what marriage?

in theory opposition could work, but do we have 1 chart with that combination that actually worked? I don't ...

Vyri

Banned
It is my understanding of horary art that its relevance to forth coming events is relagated by the motion of the Moon-her tenure effective of aspects up until her last energy or ray-expectant to any given activity towards prospective events portrayed within the map--allocating to the sign she tenants-revealing portent of the sub-conscience...dig...at least with reference to Bonetti and Lilly....somewhere I have read-additionally of other known horary astrologers dedicated to that ruling. (I try to adhere to some statistical knowledgeable references as much as possible additional to creative meanderings. lol) As for the oppositions in the chart-I believe nothing is written in stone, life is maliable to our concerns should we assist our stars to be guided by forsight...(hence second charts about the same question may be delineated.)

The stars show tendencies of temperment and we all know character is destiny...fore knowledge changes our attitudes towards our perportment of traits given to learned habits lending the balance to our favor...Forwarned is forarmed...and have you not heard "the stars impel they do not compel" us against our directed qualified wills to overt malicious energies of contention. The great generals in the world wars were very much aware and in tune to many references reflecting motivational powers, applying knowledgeable stratagies based on habitual behaviors, overting disaster- being wise to character effecting destiny upon- the basis of some occult (hidden) principled premise. Most wars were fought upon religious foundations bringing forth the victor that possessed a more qualified wisdom....but that is an aside.....(I have a tendency to get off topic and be longwinded...scuse' am an old marm.)

Oh well..I think we have the right to change events within the world the Lord has given us-as He has made us in His likeness-and yes...to do even greater works than His son the Christ.

My 2 cents worth
All the best
Vyri

P.S. No I haven't calculated the last motion to an aspect the Moon will finally make...

Last edited:

tikana

Yeah this chart we don't have it, unfortunately for the querent.

But youre right, it must be a rare thing because you hardly see it. But in theory, it makes total sense. I have a relationship chart like this. You read it once a while back. It's mercury in Pisces opposing Virgo in Jupiter with Moon in Taurus translating light. If it perfects, I'll let you know. :p

To add: sometimes oppositions symbolise literal physical distance.

see ....with this combo merc/jupiter moon it is coming together then splitting apart

merc in pisces is mute and weakened
jupiter is weak as well
they cant stick