Did Aliens take flight 370

Pelargo

One question that has been ,in the thread about Flight 370 landing in the sea, is whether the flight had been abducted by aliens.

[deleted astrological analysis since the answer is impossible to verify one way or another - and it leads naturally to the sort of discussion below - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sakti

I am newbie to horary astrology! :)

This flight was mysteriously missed.
It reminds me of Bermuda triangle in Atlantic ocean. Still a MYSTERY!
Itseems, a similar triangle is observed in Japan sea as well .......
Universe has many hidden mysteries unknown to naked eye!

attachment.php

Well, let us pray for the safety of passengers on board!

kind regards,
Sakti

Attachments

• uw_mandala1.jpg
    uw_mandala1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 173

Pelargo

Mysteries are great, but what I want to learn is how to use horary to arrive at correct answers. My question is an exercise in learning.

In real terms, you are quite right, prayers indeed for those poor folk and their families.

Sakti

Mysteries are great, but what I want to learn is how to use horary to arrive at correct answers. My question is an exercise in learning.

In real terms, you are quite right, prayers indeed for those poor folk and their families.

Lemme join you in this exercise since am also a learner. Waiting anxiously for the replies!!!!
Excuse me if I intrude into your thread.

regards,
Sakti

JUPITERASC

I'm an Horary learner also :smile:
Lemme join you in this exercise since am also a learner. Waiting anxiously for the replies!!!!
Excuse me if I intrude into your thread.

regards,
Sakt
i
If your question is serious
then
to begin with we need to define precisely what is exactly meant by 'aliens'

HOWEVER

given the serious and tragic nature of the event
perhaps another subject is more appropriate for 'an exercise in learning'

An expert such as dr. farr may chance on this thread and provide us with reliable answers

Pelargo

Starting with the idea of 'aliens,' I was going with the stock standard idea of beings from other planets, which I might put in the 12th house as the Great Unknown - vaguaries, outer space and all that. However, I would actually consider aliens as belonging in the 9th, explorers and travellers...of course, one issue is that these houses could also be used to denote the passengers.

I do not think this question a vulgar waste of time - it is after all, one of the theories put forward in all sincerity - but if this thread is considered tasteless/offensive I have no problems with the administrators removing it, or I will remove it myself if someone tells me how.

Last edited:

Pelargo

See, this is exactly what I was trying to avoid when I called it an exercise in learning.

It wasn't about making a joke out of what has happened. It wasn't about taking a much ridiculed idea and dismissing it because it seems unlikely.

Looking at the chart at the beginning of the 'Are they in the water' thread, the answer would seem to be 'Yes.' But it is also a very likely answer, so how do we know we are not making patterns to fit what we have already consciously extrapolated?

I wished to test an unlikely - but not impossible - hypothesis with the same attention, see what comes up when we are not dealing with the probable or the expected. What do the planets actually tell us?

In this, there is no disrespect meant in the face of tragedy. Nor is there a desire to make the subject seem absurd.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

See, this is exactly what I was trying to avoid when I called it an exercise in learning.

It wasn't about making a joke out of what has happened. It wasn't about taking a much ridiculed idea and dismissing it because it seems unlikely.

Looking at the chart at the beginning of the 'Are they in the water' thread, the answer would seem to be 'Yes.' But it is also a very likely answer, so how do we know we are not making patterns to fit what we have already consciously extrapolated?

I wished to test an unlikely - but not impossible - hypothesis with the same attention, see what comes up when we are not dealing with the probable or the expected. What do the planets actually tell us?

In this, there is no disrespect meant in the face of tragedy. Nor is there a desire to make the subject seem absurd
NEVERTHELESS
Unless you have led a life unusually sheltered from media influence
you are clearly aware of the associations the notion of 'abduction by aliens' :smile:
generally has in the public mind
and were clearly prepared for the entirely reasonable reaction
that your question has evoked

The disappearance of the flight is a tragedy for friends and family of those on that flight

not a joke

and it is entirely possible that some of those friends and family could be reading this thread

Of course it is important to learn Horary

I simply am making the reasonable observation that

there are other more appropriate questions
if you are seeking Horary education
than this obviously contentious question

JUPITERASC

....As an exercise in horary, I thought this might be interesting - and it is easier to dig through a theory than through a tragedy...

The theory of Horary regarding alien abduction :smile:
may be more appropriately investigated
with a question that is not associated with a recent terrible tragedy

i.e.
the unexplained loss/disappearance of several hundred people
whose families and friends are devastated and could be reading this thread

Pelargo

I am not making that claim. I am asking a serious question. I respect your opinions and your right to express them, but your dismissal is not what I came to find out about.

I didn't start this thread to argue about general beliefs. What I want to know is, What do the stars in the chart indicate?

JUPITERASC

As I said in another thread, astrology has procedures for this. Idle speculation is not astrology.

Would someone please post the birth data for the flight? We need the moment of actual take off, the day and month, and the longitude and latitude.

From this we can make lots of determinations about the future of the flight. Whether we can answer the real questions is another point, but this is how astrology would do it. Resorting to aliens as an explanation belongs maybe on the Psychic Hotline, not on an astrology forum.
Exactly :smile:

FURTHERMORE

Late Tuesday night, Malaysia’s air force chief denied remarks attributed to him saying
military radar shows the missing airliner made it to the Malacca strait.

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (TheBlaze/AP) — The Malaysian military has radar data showing the missing Boeing 777 jetliner changed course and made it to the Malacca Strait, hundreds of kilometers (miles) from the last position recorded by civilian authorities, according to a senior military official.

The development injects more mystery into the investigation of the disappearance of Saturday’s flight,
and raises questions about why the aircraft was not transmitting signals detectable by civilian radar.

Reuters put it more bluntly:

'…...That would appear to rule out sudden catastrophic mechanical failure,
as it would mean the plane flew around 500 km (350 miles) at least after its last contact with air traffic control,
although its transponder and other tracking systems were off.

Local newspaper Berita Harian quoted Malaysian air force chief Gen. Rodzali Daud as saying
radar at a military base had detected the airliner at 2:40 a.m. near Pulau Perak
at the northern approach to the strait, a busy waterway that separates the western coast of Malaysia and Indonesia’s Sumatra island.

“After that, the signal from the plane was lost,” he was quoted as saying.....'

'…...A high-ranking military official involved in the investigation confirmed the report
and also said the plane was believed to be flying low. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the information.

“It changed course after Kota Bharu and took a lower altitude. It made it into the Malacca Strait,” a senior military officer told Reuters.

Authorities had earlier said the plane, which took off at 12:20 a.m. and was headed to Beijing,
may have attempted to turn back to Kuala Lumpur,
but they expressed surprise that it would do so without informing ground control....'

'…..The search for the plane was initially focused on waters between the eastern coast of Malaysia and Vietnam,
the position where aviation authorities last tracked it.
No trace of the plane, which was carrying 239 people, has been found
more than 40 planes and ships from at least 10 nations searching the area.

Now, it seems, all explanations are on the table — especially as some family members are claiming calls to their lost loved ones return ringing cell phones.....'
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ge-everything/

Pelargo

Chart for the question at the top of the page.

But I will try to remove this thread, not because you don't approve of questions about aliens, but because some think it is inappropriate.

Pelargo

I'm feeling somewhat bullied on here. I'll delete this thread and then I'm gone.

I was trying to learn about horary astrology. Instead, I learned something about astrologers.

JUPITERASC

Chart for the question at the top of the page.

But I will try to remove this thread, not because you don't approve of questions about aliens, but because some think it is inappropriate
There are plenty of Alien abduction forums on which to debate this question with like-minded individuals

The Horary section of our ASTROLOGY forum

is for serious questions
NOT
- as previously highlighted -
idle speculation
an alternative to consider is reposting your question on General Chat
:smile:

BECAUSE

As I said in another thread,
astrology has procedures for this.

Idle speculation is not astrology.

Would someone please post the birth data for the flight?
We need the moment of actual take off, the day and month, and the longitude and latitude.

From this we can make lots of determinations about the future of the flight.
Whether we can answer the real questions is another point,
but this is how astrology would do it.
Resorting to aliens as an explanation belongs maybe on the Psychic Hotline, not on an astrology forum.

JUPITERASC

I'm feeling somewhat bullied on here. I'll delete this thread and then I'm gone.

I was trying to learn about horary astrology. Instead, I learned something about astrologers
It is entirely reasonable of members to inform other members of rules
and
Horary Astrologers do not indulge in idle speculation
in fact there are specific horary procedures to determine
the motivation of a question

to be fair
Perhaps your motivation was sincere

HOWEVER

what you have now learned is
Alien Abduction Horary questions
are considered idle speculation

and as this is the Horary astrology subforum
members highlighted that to you

NEVERTHELESS
Your question is welcome on General Chat
:smile:

Pelargo

There is no-one so great that they have the right to sneer at someone else's view - especially when they have no clue on what that view is based.

Astrology is treated as the work of charlatans, Aliens as the delusions of fools. If there was real wisdom here, there would have been more gentleness humility and openness.

I am glad to have understood this forum before I became too involved.

JUPITERASC

There is no-one so great that they have the right to sneer at someone else's view - especially when they have no clue on what that view is based.
Exactly, and sneering at the rules of Horary Astrology
when one has no clue on what the view of Horary Astrology is based
is not recommended either
Astrology is treated as the work of charlatans, Aliens as the delusions of fools. If there was real wisdom here, there would have been more gentleness humility and openness.
'Real wisdom' is a matter of opinion

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

and

Your opinion clearly is
that idle speculation
regarding the possible Alien Abduction of several hundred people
whose families and friends are now distraught
as a result of their unexplained disappearance
on a flight that has disappeared with no trace thus far
shows little gentleness on your part

I am glad to have understood this forum before I became too involved.
Fair enough :smile:

ANOTHER CONFUSING TWIST TO REPORTS OF THE MISSING FLIGHT

An emergency beacon that would have sent data if the plane was about to impact the ocean apparently did not go off, an official said. The beacons, known as Emergency Locator Transmitters, activate automatically upon immersion in fresh or salt water, but must remain on the surface for a distress signal to transmit. Failure of the beacon to activate could mean that the plane didn’t crash, that the transmitter malfunctioned, or that it’s underwater somewhere. Source: Leatherman blog

An ABC News report added another twist to the mystery Thursday evening. Citing two unnamed U.S. officials, the network said two separate communications systems on the missing aircraft were shut down separately, 14 minutes apart. The officials told ABC they believe the plane’s data reporting system was shut down at 1:07 a.m. Saturday , while the transponder transmitting location and altitude was shut down at 1:21 a.m.

This is beginning to come together to say that …this had to have been some sort of deliberate act,” ABC aviation analyst John Nance told CNN’s Erin Burnett.

Pelargo

You and your grumpy friend decided it was speculation, not me. You know nothing about my motives.

I will not be receiving any more messages from this board. We're done. As a parting gift, here's the chart I just pulled up to see if I should close my AW account. I know it's too soon to tell, but perhaps you can see how glorious you have been. I am out of here.

Attachments

• AW.jpg
    AW.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited: