MC thoughts on

emily23

Hi

I think the MC is under rated
It shows you what you should aim for, what to perfect, and in the end you could master it BUT it also shows what you are very good at naturally

its a dilemma house for me

Ie I have gemini there and Im absolutely fantastic and top of the class in spelling, writing essays, general knowledge, etymology, etc etc, i passed an iq test with very high marks, BUT in communicating with people on a simple day to day level Im total ****, I get nervous and overthink this that and the other.and my brain speeds ahead and allways around the convo and the other person..arrrrg!
i remember my old boss (horrible sod in general) saying "dont thnk cos you make mistakes"..was never sure if he meant that in generL or personally

Funny how your mind works for you but against you...anyway, off on my mission to try and practice normal convo without feeling inferior for no bloody reason

So, is your MC a jekyl and hyde? Saturn related?

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

story of my life, bro, I was just thinking about this. Saturn is being ruthless, so I can't make a sentence. I used to have problems with the word order in my mother tongue after gaining advanced knowledge in another language, passed the tests and I found it more convenient to think in English, but then it pushed my gears in the opposite direction and now I can't speak at all, not even in my native. I's as if I'm 5 yo. + I have the signature situation going on natally.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi

I think the MC is under rated
It shows you what you should aim for, what to perfect, and in the end you could master it BUT it also shows what you are very good at naturally

its a dilemma house for me

Ie I have gemini there and Im absolutely fantastic and top of the class in spelling, writing essays, general knowledge, etymology, etc etc, i passed an iq test with very high marks, BUT in communicating with people on a simple day to day level Im total ****, I get nervous and overthink this that and the other.and my brain speeds ahead and allways around the convo and the other person..arrrrg!
i remember my old boss (horrible sod in general) saying "dont thnk cos you make mistakes"..was never sure if he meant that in generL or personally

Funny how your mind works for you but against you...anyway, off on my mission to try and practice normal convo without feeling inferior for no bloody reason

So, is your MC a jekyl and hyde? Saturn related?

The astrological angles
- ascendant
midheaven (MC)
descendant
and
lower midheaven (IC)

- are the most potent and influential areas in any chart. :smile:
Any planet that is in conjunction with an angle
will have a marked influence that resonates throughout the chart
and greatly colours its overall meaning
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary1d.html

zebcis

Hi

Sounds like me :innocent: I aslo have gemini MC

ALRESCHA

We ought to speak for a living. So we'd better get real and practice the way a Capricorn would do!
It's Saturn's fault for me now. It is forcing me to start working like a bee, but at the same time it is making sure that information that I need to work better is being withheld in a way. I am like a poor little 15th century apprentice :lol:

emily23

Re: MC thoughts on,

E
story of my life, bro, I was just thinking about this. Saturn is being ruthless, so I can't make a sentence. I used to have problems with the word order in my mother tongue after gaining advanced knowledge in another language, passed the tests and I found it more convenient to think in English, but then it pushed my gears in the opposite direction and now I can't speak at all, not even in my native. I's as if I'm 5 yo. + I have the signature situation going on natally.

keep working at it! Little steps ;)

The astrological angles
- ascendant
midheaven (MC)
descendant
and
lower midheaven (IC)

- are the most potent and influential areas in any chart. :smile:
Any planet that is in conjunction with an angle
will have a marked influence that resonates throughout the chart
and greatly colours its overall meaning
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary1d.html

IMO in astrology (books, forums, general learned acceptance) the ascendant is given alot more meaning whether natally or by progs and transits, I just offered my view of why I think the mc can be just as important if not more so - at least to me personally i seem to resonate wih my mc sign more than my rising...ive never felt i was virgo like, anyway, just thought the mc area is something we should aspire to/perfect kike gikding a lily, its good, but could be better and would make one feel good.

Sounds like me :innocent: I aslo have gemini MC

terrible isnt it :D we should have buttons we can oress that stops the kind chatting to itself!! YANO ! You (and me) are not alone

Ive found or learned a few things work, like, drop it, dont spend more than a minute on anything thats not important, obsessing/overthinking is a stupid pit, your peace of mind is more important, if tiu were to die tomorrow would it matter?, well, Im sure you have a few too

Last edited:

emily23

I have mars conjunct mc in cancer
I am not a very active person and don't address the public in any way.

mars they say is debiliated in cancer whch i don't agree with to begn with,
having mars in such a position must denote you are ambitious or driven, it doesnt have to be in a very public way, it could just be about personal stuff, i have mars in 10th too in cancef. and lead no public life but i am driven and frustrated all the time..always need to be completing and achieving something...even if its drilling in some new shelves on the wall...lots of energy there for making magic...sit on it and i create nightmares in my head

zebcis

terrible isnt it :D we should have buttons we can oress that stops the kind chatting to itself!! YANO ! You (and me) are not alone

And really annoying sometimes, especially the over-thinking part. Maybe we do have that kind of button just with an unknown location yet? :whistling:

emily23

And really annoying sometimes, especially the over-thinking part. Maybe we do have that kind of button just with an unknown location yet? :whistling:

i found a couple

- drop it
- i dont care
- not my problem
- not getting paid for this
- i could be dead tonorrow, is it worth it? And the best one is what ny own daughter said from a very early age
- mum, just leave it
:D

Working on more but thats quite an arsenal (for me anyway)to deal with the rubbish for now

zebcis

That is quite an arsenal you have there emily23 and I absolutely love the one your daughter said!!! :biggrin:
I still try to figure out mine, nothing to share yet. But it will come to me, I'm sure.

emily23

That is quite an arsenal you have there emily23 and I absolutely love the one your daughter said!!! :biggrin:
I still try to figure out mine, nothing to share yet. But it will come to me, I'm sure.

it took a serious hospital event or two and after events for me to realise a few things, so what works for me is what worked in reality not a cookbook slogan i had to keep repeating hoping it would work, good luck, you WILL get there, it all comes from ourselves inside and nowhere else when the time is right , you still get the little monkeys trying it on though but its mainly i found when youre bored, inactive or under stress,x goodnight, off to watch spooks and mi5 not a series to put your mind at rest :D but i love it especially the opening music he he

Last edited:

Izzy542

In what sign you find the best position for a MC?
personally I have it in Pisces and like many others with place it comes with a confusion about professional life and very interesting dreams.

Love2Know

personally I have it in Pisces and like many others with place it comes with a confusion about professional life and very interesting dreams.
My mc taurus and I feel the same and so does almost everyone.

Izzy542

emily you are right let see the hole picture and try to define the confusion because I generalise previously. So my Mc in Pisces and Neptune in Capricorn in 6th house very much confusion about the career but Jupiter in Aries in 11 house, both very strong willed and aggressive signs, so it goes confusion like ''I do not know in what direction to go but I am going anyway forward and wanting to be a leader of course. I mean the confusion did not stopped me experimenting with demanding professions. I mean it was never like I just wait and see what will happen or I do not know what to do with my life so I will be a waitress until to figure out it is more like oh lets sit some exam in the law school and see how it goes but never in the terms to wanting become a lawyer. It always felled like I am in a dark room so can not see what I want to become but I can sense it with my hands and tell how it feels like also.I also have to imagine things before doing them.

ukdesifem

What planets are in aspect (good or bad)? This may cause your communications issues.

Also note transits and/or progressions.

And what sign is your Mercury in? This can also be a factor.

ukdesifem

There is imho no "best".

This only denotes how one's career will or can head. Success depends on planet and house placement, and even then it's not a guarantee of anything.

graay ghost

Midheaven in Aquarius, with Saturn also in Aquarius in the 10th house so studying math was probably inevitable for me, lol. Some people seem to have this impression that I'm some kind of brainiac when I definitely don't feel that way these days.