Friends daughter passed need help with chart

Marinka

The autopsy showed nothing on the tox screen? If I was really concerned I would have an independent medical examiner do the work. Its hard to believe that a young woman could die with no known cause from the medical examiner, especially when you mentioned methadone which is only used when someone is trying to not use heroin. There appear to be things here that don't make sense.

I vaguely remember that there are two types of tox screens - one is back relatively quickly while the other typically takes 3 weeks. I agree with your suggestion about having an independent medical examiner that will do a thorough lab work up.

velocity3d

I don't think they are looking to have any additional medical screening done. The specific cause of death isn't the reason for doing the chart. Astrological signs that showed her death coming was of interest though. She got the methadone illicitly. It wasn't prescribed to her. She was in a five month long intense depression over her sons stillbirth.

Another poster posted a link here to an article that says methadone isn't looked for in a typical autopsy. Like I said though, that's not the primary purpose. When someone suggested it was shown in the chart though, and I learned her mother did suspect that, I found it to be interesting.

Izzy542

I believe that this matter should not be a taboo for astrologers, I either would not tell a person that he will die but is very different case to discuss it with others for educational reasons.
I would be more interesting in the mothers chart,how can you see her grief and the lost of the child?
For the girl it is look like a very easy and peaceful death but I would agree about the narcotics. When you want to deal with a personal death in a chart you will find a great variety of aspects very different probably and thats because it shows like a big picture and it can tells very specific where and how.
For example a good chart for our discussion which you can easily find is the death of Princess Diana accident - very different to your case of course.