Saturn conjunct Midheaven

Unburdened

Hi,

Saturn is these days on the 13th degree of Libra, making an exact transiting conjunction to my Midheaven. In my job, I was asked to resign yesterday, November the 19th. Is that a coincidence?

This Saturn transit is also in trine with my natal Jupiter and Mercury (which are conjunct).

I have read that this transit may mean reaping results of what you've done. I liked my job, but had a terrible relationship with my boss. What does it mean for my future? As some of the astrologers reading this may have guessed, I have a Capricorn ascendent. I also have my natal sun on that sign on the first house. Natal Saturn is also on my first house, as are Venus and Mars.

Can anyone give me any clues about this?

Vista

It's not a coincidence that you lost your job with T Saturn conjunct your MC. Based on what you said, is it conjunct your Sun too? That is very common with this transit or at best, a change in your job duties that you will not like. You will get more replies if you post your chart with Transits and progressions.

Vista

Dude...or Dudette...I totally relate...The same thing happened to me in 1999 - 2000 only Saturn was conj. my Desc. and [Vista take note] it was also conj. my Sun and my Part of Fortune is conj. my M. C. [thus, Saturn was also squaring the Part of Fortune] so it is something similar. I talk about this in my book...it was the beginning of greater things...it was my 'Unburdening'...by the name you chose I see you've got a good attitude about it! Good Luck and May God Bless You in all future pursuits!

I am taking note because T Saturn was conjuncting my DEC and going back and fourth from this conjunction to squaring my MC this summer. Also, T Pluto has been conjunct my MC(lost my job and haven't been able to find another for 1 1/2 years). Starting in December, I have T Saturn T-squaring my Sun Moon opposition for 3 months to look forward to. Lets not forget that T Uranus which will go over my ASC and square my MC. Calgon, take me away!!!!

Vista

...Wow...as I have Pluto conj. M.C. as well and Moon conj. I.C. ...You seem to be going through some uncannily similar situation...

...here's my natal for comparison

Yes, it's been one of the worst times in my life in just about every major area. Bad romances, losing my home to foreclosure and filing bankruptcy, lost half my hair because of stress, dog is having health problems. Here is my chart too. As you can see, all 4 angles are getting hit one after the other, sometimes at the same time. The T Saturn to my Moon Sun opposition worries me a bit. Can't imagine what T Uranus will be like when it T squares my Sun and Moon. :sideways:

Attachments

• Chart SD.jpg
    Chart SD.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 49

Neptune Rising

Hi,

Saturn is these days on the 13th degree of Libra, making an exact transiting conjunction to my Midheaven. In my job, I was asked to resign yesterday, November the 19th. Is that a coincidence?

This Saturn transit is also in trine with my natal Jupiter and Mercury (which are conjunct).

I have read that this transit may mean reaping results of what you've done. I liked my job, but had a terrible relationship with my boss. What does it mean for my future? As some of the astrologers reading this may have guessed, I have a Capricorn ascendent. I also have my natal sun on that sign on the first house. Natal Saturn is also on my first house, as are Venus and Mars.

Hello unburdened

I have the same degree MC as you, 13 degree Libra. Also Mercury at 11 degree Aqua. Venus is the ruler of the MC and mine is 12 degree Aqua. Saturn in this position has changed the type of job that I have been doing for the last decade or more (office work), but I was so tired of it so it is a relief not to go back into an office just now. Venus is in trine to my MC and rules it. I feel that the Saturn trine to Venus has been consolidating my career goals and I have been working on doing the things that I want to do, including teaching yoga. It has been hard work which I think is typical of Saturn transiting the 10th house, but with Saturn the hard work will pay off in the long run.

Saturn transits to the 10th house will help solidify your career goals and push you in the direction that you are mean't to be going. It sounds like that previous job probably wasn't the one for you, which is where Saturn ends things. Now is the time to find what is right for you, and all the hard work you put in now will ultimately pay off.

BobZemco

Hi,

No, that is quite common.

I was terminated when Saturn made an exact conjunction to my MC. When I say "exact" I am not kidding. The aspect was exact to the second of time, like exactly at 3:44:48 PM in the afternoon when I was terminated and at that time Saturn was exact to the MC down to the second of arc.

I was working as a utility pumper at night while I went to school. I got called away to assist another department and when I came back, I forgot which rail car I was working on and pumped 24,500 gallons of kosher glycerine into a tank that had 219,000 gallons of kosher propylene glycol. If it hadn't been for the fact that Proctor & Gamble rented that tank I might have been able to keep my job (P&G was very angry).

Saturn is Malefic in my chart. Saturn is domiciled in Aquarius, Cadent (3rd House -- Transportation -- rails road tank cars -- go figure), Retrograde, in a Pitted Degree (or Welled or Deep if you prefer) and unfortunated by a conjunction to the South Node and Peregrine Sun in Gemini in the 7th House is in an applying trine.

The only other aspect was transiting Moon in Libra 12th House in opposition to natal Mars in the 6th House.

The orb of that opposition is 24' of arc. The Moon perfected the opposition with Mars at 4:33 PM just as I left the facility after the exit interview and a frank discussion with the Plant Manager and CEO. I wanted make sure no one else made the same mistake I did.

kaminari

I think this just makes me work harder. It happened to me at age 15 and that's when I really buckled down and started doing well in school. I've heard that Saturn moving "up" the chart is a good thing. All the hard work you've done internally (lower half of chart) gets rewarded in the outer world (upper half of chart). But I've got Saturn conjunct IC and very prominent in my natal, so I'm Saturnian, for loss of a better word. Once Saturn starts moving "down" the chart, it's time to start working on you again.

Anyway, I married a woman whose Saturn conjuncts my MC. She sure does make me work hard!

Neptune Rising

I'm looking forward to seeing what the station direct next June will signify. The station is just before the MC cusp of both unburdened and myself. I am guessing, the work I am doing now will undergo some change and re-hashing during the retrograde with any flaws being painstakingly shown up by Mr Saturn. So working hard until June when plans can go ahead on a solid foot.

Hi,

We are all visual people and need to see charts pls?

Re: Need some education: Which charts to use when?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17514

Beginning to Study Astrology
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154469&postcount=10
http://www.soulhealing.com/tutorialwest.htm

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

what members like to see in a thread – help forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25930

May I suggest you read the 'welcome to the world of astrology’ and other ---sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc. At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines & tips

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts or you'll get too many threads. If this doesn’t get results then try google

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234549&postcount=7
Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2

T Saturn hit my MC when my first husband after divorce decided to disappear and avoid paying maintenance. This put me on the benefit system for 12months until I tracked him down. I ended in Court 4x to get an attachment on his earnings..... not a nice time

When T Pluto hit my MC my father died, same time T Pluto conj my mothers sun..

When T Uranus hit my MC my first marriage started breaking down, same time T Pluto opp Moon. On the Retrograde hit of Uranus I filed for divorce, first hit spoke to solicitor, but reconciled til next hit...

When T Neptune conj my MC age 16 left home, broke (dissolved) relationship with parents Principle is same your social standing career (if working) take nose dive, major alterations are afoot.

BobZemco

I'm looking forward to seeing what the station direct next June will signify. The station is just before the MC cusp of both unburdened and myself. I am guessing, the work I am doing now will undergo some change and re-hashing during the retrograde with any flaws being painstakingly shown up by Mr Saturn. So working hard until June when plans can go ahead on a solid foot.

What will happen will depend on a couple of things, mostly the condition of Saturn in your natal chart and the condition of transiting Saturn.

If your natal Saturn is strong, that is Direct, in a good House/Sign and not impeded you won't get terminated. Also if Saturn has dignity in your MC that changes things. At 1° Virgo in my chart Saturn has no dignity in the MC so he is Peregrine.

Claire19

It's not a coincidence that you lost your job with T Saturn conjunct your MC. Based on what you said, is it conjunct your Sun too? That is very common with this transit or at best, a change in your job duties that you will not like. You will get more replies if you post your chart with Transits and progressions.
Saturn can be a hard taskmaster but it depends on what you have done in the past. It can reward hard work and give more responsibility for instance.
It is the karmic reward or punishment....it is the maturing influence and getting down and real about life.

Claire19

What will happen will depend on a couple of things, mostly the condition of Saturn in your natal chart and the condition of transiting Saturn.

If your natal Saturn is strong, that is Direct, in a good House/Sign and not impeded you won't get terminated. Also if Saturn has dignity in your MC that changes things. At 1° Virgo in my chart Saturn has no dignity in the MC so he is Peregrine.
I dont use "traditional" astrology for the very fact that it is often so negative and narrow.....

Neptune Rising

That's a very interesting point. I think my Saturn is alright... In Cancer so in it's detriment, but in the 7th house and conjunct Sirius. But, Saturn is square my MC. So Saturn in Libra is a good placement for Saturn to transit at the moment, conjuncting the MC is bringing me new work oppertunities (I am unemployed but in the process of setting up my own business for the first time ever). It's also giving me some difficult trials while squaring the natal Saturn which rules my 2nd house. Money is not flowing in at the moment, confidence is also ebbing, I'm hoping both of these will improve soon but with Saturn it involves working on it!

rmorote

Hi All,

Im new to this community but would love to jump in on the thread. Saturn recently transitted my MC , it was Exact on Sept 27 of this year.
My Saturn is direct at 26 Aquarius,(2nd house) with a square to my moon at 27Taurus (5th house). Although there is tension between my boss , myself and some of the other staff, I am there, no termination.

My boss and I had an EPIC fight on October 5, but I was not fired or did I believe my job was in jeapordy. He did let me know my emails were borderline "unprofessional". (that made me laugh).

I honestly believe I will not move up in my company if I do not get out of my "field postion" (of which I have 18 yrs experience). I am so done.

thanks!
Becky in Tampa

Attachments

• natalbecky.gif
    natalbecky.gif
    58.1 KB · Views: 25
  • progressedbecky.gif
    progressedbecky.gif
    58.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hi,

Please post your chart?? to me it all depends on the condition of your Venus ruler of MC and aspects to MC will determine outcome. Remember planets are modified by sign, where they express are house and how they express are *aspects*

Neptune Rising

Hi Neptune Rising,

I found one remarkable coincidence on at least two things you said about your life. I have also been doing mostly office work for ten years, on different jobs for other people and I am now looking forward to starting something of my own. A not so well placed Saturn may be something very delicate to deal with. How have you coped with that?

I, myself, wished I could have a clearer picture of what to do exactly from now on, I have some ideas but doubt is always a problem. I think sometimes this is due to a square from my natal Neptune to my natal Mercury and Jupiter (conjunct) which clouds permanently my thinking. I think this aspect has been sometimes good to find some original approaches to handle tasks, but when I find one such solution I have been looking for something else. For someone with a water, fire or air sign that might be Ok, but I am so earthy and capricornian that it just freaks me out. On top of that, my Moon is in Taurus, which I interpret and experience as a soothing factor, but is not very apt to help me face so much unpredicatability. To make it graphic, it seems that in order to hit a target I have to point and shoot elsewhere.

What eases somehow all this is the Aquarian component in my chart. Saturn which is the ruler of my Ascendant is in Aquarius, as also are Jupiter and Mercury, which in turn are in trine to my MC. The air component in my chart somehow helps me adapt to these events, which I do not even know how to name or describe (Neptunian confusion?).

From your user name I asume you have a prominent Neptune in your chart and might have a say about all this. I'd appreciate it if you gave me some insight on all that.

Interesting similarities with Sun, mine is at 25 degree Cap, same MC degree.

With Saturn, also ruling Sun, for me I'm not sure it's too bad as mine is also on Sirius, in the 7th house. The yoga work started up with the help of a friend (Saturn in house of others?) encouraging me. I hadn't managed to get up the courage on my own. Saturn rules my 2nd house of self value so it was tough to find enough self value. But now I'm doing it, it gets easier, still always a lessson though with the Saturn influence.

I also have Chiron in square to my Sun, which also gives me challenges to my self value system. I am finding this useful now though, it's not plain sailing setting up on my own I always have the self doubts that used to sabotage all my efforts. I think now though, as Saturn in in Libra which is a good placement, and on the 10th house, another naturally good placement, this is helping me get over all my self sabotague and self doubts and keep working at making this work. It's like, I can see no other way but to make this work, which also helps push me on. I am also lucky (I think) as progressed Mars is conjuncting my natal Sun, giving me the energy I need to keep going.

Yes my Neptune is on the Ascendant which helps me to soak up all the energies around me! I meditate daily though and do yoga which helps to ground me, essential I've found to my well being. I see your Mercury square Nep, and Merc being in your house of self worth also could cause you to doubt yourself and your ideas. The square though is something of a gift for us to work through in this lifetime. It can be strengthening when we learn how to master the energies of the square. I have Moon and Jupiter in Pisces square Nep but I am not delusional. I was very dreamy when I was younger but very much with reality now as I've learned to understand the Moon/Nep tendencies.

It looks like you have alot of drive with those first house planets, and Mars in it's exhaltation in Cap in the first! Do you think that gets you past the self doubting Merc/Nep?

Saturn now is transiting square your Mars. Do you find that you feel your progress is slowing down? Or find you are working harder? Or no real different?

NR :)

T

Teb

my mc is at 25* libra and my venus is at 13* virgo. I've been told I will be without a job next year :sick: gheez. what gives?

Neptune Rising

my mc is at 25* libra and my venus is at 13* virgo. I've been told I will be without a job next year :sick: gheez. what gives?

Teb, that is quite a sweeping statement that someone made to you, did they give a reason why you might be out of a job? There is always a reason behind the apparent surface result of transits.

My Saturn transit has finally taken me out of the office! :w00t: I am without a regular income and considered out of a job, but this just makes me push this new career that I am following even harder, well out of my comfort zone.

T

Teb

well my boss said my job would end this month. :innocent: I was told it would be perm but it was really temp.

I am trying to go with the flow. Cant quite figure out if, in life, everything is as it is suppose to be?

or

since charts show us potential how can we change the bad outcomes. Do we fight back by maybe begging or trying to convince people to stay with us or convince them that I am what you need, etc. I've always thought that if this ends . . .relationships, jobs etc that something better is on the way, although that hasn't always been the case.