Unplanned pregnancy?

heloise

Hello,

My solar return for 2011-12 mentions the risk of an unplanned pregnancy. Though I do want to have children in the future, the thought of an accidental pregnancy fills me with dread (I am currently single).
Here is the chart for my question: will I become pregnant in 2011-12?

My interpretation:
I am venus exalted in pisces (fertile sign I read).
Moon is also in its own sign (fertile)
Baby / pregnancy would be 5th house: jupiter in its own triplicity in aries but under the sun beams
Moon and venus: applying trine
Venus and Jupiter: applying square

I would say that a pregnancy might indeed be possible.
I would really welcome the opinion of horary experts, Tikana, Dr Farr perhaps?

Many many thanks

[moved from relational to medical as question about pregnancy - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_46_baby_75613_1155.jpg
    astro_2gw_46_baby_75613_1155.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:

heloise

Hi Sugar - thanks for this! I took the antiscion of the 5th house cusp, which, if my calculations are correct, is at 28 degree Libra and here is what it says:

Mankind's Vast And Enduring Effort To Reach For Knowledge Transferable From Generation To Generation

aaargh :surprised:

tikana

hi there

actually very likely!
here is why
Venus is fertile! it is in 5th house
moon is super fertile cancer
they are trining
BUUUT
moon will not only trine venus but square jupiter
and jupiter is in 7th house *5 deg orb cusp*
yeah if you dont want ot get pregnant, careful!
cause it does look like a baby coming
T

heloise

Thanks both! Yep, that's what I thought too... but forwarned is forearmed so I'll be super extra careful.
Have a good day!
Hx

Tanne

Your Solar return does look like a pregnancy is likely. You need to check the aspects that your progressed Moon is making and also your profected chart. It will be wise to be careful though!

heloise

BUUUT
moon will not only trine venus but square jupiter
and jupiter is in 7th house *5 deg orb cusp*
yeah if you dont want ot get pregnant, careful!
cause it does look like a baby coming
T

Hi Tikana - how do you interpret jupiter in 7tt apart from fact that it's clearly in the 'father's' house... :wink:
H.

tikana

Hi Tikana - how do you interpret jupiter in 7tt apart from fact that it's clearly in the 'father's' house... :wink:
H.

Hi Heloise

well Jupiter rules children
since it is in male sign, I would say if you decide to keep the baby, you will have a son
that's judging by female / male signs

so is this horary chart or solar return?

T

tikana

Hi H

okay yeah it looks like pregancy chart but you can avoid if careful

Look at what i found

william lilly Horary astrology book

"If a Woman ask whether she may have a Child If a married woman ask consider whether the lord of the ascendant be in the 5th or 7th or the lord of the 5th be in the ascendant or 7th or lord of the 7th in the 5th or the moon with him or good planets in the ascendant or with the lord of the 5th or in the angles she may then conceive"

well Lord of 5th is in 7th - oooooo this is interesting

T

Last edited:

heloise

"If a Woman ask whether she may have a Child If a married woman ask consider whether the lord of the ascendant be in the 5th or 7th or the lord of the 5th be in the ascendant or 7th or lord of the 7th in the 5th or the moon with him or good planets in the ascendant or with the lord of the 5th or in the angles she may then conceive"

Yep, indeed! Feedback might take a while but I'll keep you all posted :wink:
Thanks again for looking at the chart.

dr. farr

I myself would be interested in taking a "fertility trend" look (using the M.P.Hall evaluating technique) at the Solar Return chart, if Heloise is interested and cares to post it!

Aquarius358

Hello,

My solar return for 2011-12 mentions the risk of an unplanned pregnancy. Though I do want to have children in the future, the thought of an accidental pregnancy fills me with dread (I am currently single).
Here is the chart for my question: will I become pregnant in 2011-12?

My interpretation:
I am venus exalted in pisces (fertile sign I read).
Moon is also in its own sign (fertile)
Baby / pregnancy would be 5th house: jupiter in its own triplicity in aries but under the sun beams
Moon and venus: applying trine
Venus and Jupiter: applying square

I would say that a pregnancy might indeed be possible.
I would really welcome the opinion of horary experts, Tikana, Dr Farr perhaps?

Many many thanks

Hi Heloise,
The answer is NO you won't fall pregnant because there is no sign of 5 ruler being in the 1st House (your life) or close to it. You'd need 5 ruler approaching the 1st or aspecting the ASC (trine or sextile or square even) to be able to confidently predict a yes. And there’s no aspect between you (Venus) and 5 ruler (Jupiter) or the Moon and Jupiter.

Jupiter 5 ruler is Combust - not just Under the Sun's Beams as you've noted above. Also, it's located in the 6th House - not a very good place at all for a prediction of pregnancy. With 5 ruler Combust, you’ve got a definite NO.

Normally, you could read Venus being in the 5th as a benefic being there and thus predicting pregnancy - but here Venus is 1 ruler and so it simply means you're thinking deeply/worrying about pregnancy. That's all.

No, you've got nothing here to support a prediction of a pregnancy.______

heloise

I myself would be interested in taking a "fertility trend" look (using the M.P.Hall evaluating technique) at the Solar Return chart, if Heloise is interested and cares to post it!

Hello Dr Farr,

I'd be delighted, many thanks! Here is my SR - but perhaps I should move this to another part of the forum as it is not horary anymore.

H.

Attachments

• sr1.jpg
    sr1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 40

heloise

Incidentally Dr Farr, do feel free to test my question with the Magic 8 ball technique.

Hx

tikana

Hey H

i am so sorry .. i scrwed up with your chart

Aqua is right .. here is no prregnancy

Moon gets to saturn first before she reaches to Venus and jupiter

looks like you are fertile judging by moon's condition and fertile with Venus.

Cheers
T