Is he interested in me?

weakyangwood

Hi everybody,
I am confuse about this thing. For so long nobody interested in me, and suddenly there is this guy who keep on finding an excuses to talk or to see me.. I dont know how to handle this but, I need to know if he interested in me or else. please check this for me thank you.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_07_is_he_interested_in_me3_200843.7576.20884.gif
    astro_245gw_07_is_he_interested_in_me3_200843.7576.20884.gif
    67.4 KB · Views: 24

weakyangwood

I am very new in this Horary Astrology, and I try to read this chart so I can start to learn from here

Firstly, Me the querent is the Gemini (ruled by the Mercury). The Mercury is in Aries signs and in 10th House. Coincided with my birth chart that my sun sign is a Gemini too.
Gemini is represents the conscious mind and short attention span.So, this is may be only a passing relationship that will not last.
Mercury in the Aries signs indicate excitable and given to exaggeration. Perhaps I am just looking for an excitement after all.
Mercury in the 10th house mean enhancing career prospects or social standing. I met this guy in my work place, He is the customer. And I like to hear his voice.

The Situation is : The 7th House is ruled by Sagitarius ( Jupiter rules the Sagitarius). Jupiter is in 8th House and in Capricorn sign.
Jupiter in Capricorn- brings a new and expanded personal path but this may be a trap.
Jupiter in 8th House- will find luck (I can’t relate this relationship with luck- this relationship will take another step maybe)

Pluto in 7th House : The planet of power, transformation, intensity. He try to cover his feeling for me but can lead to obsession and will destroy something I treasure,

Please right me if I am wrong.