solar 2009 link to arc, transits, progressions

cassanra

I have been looking at solar returns and trying to do the correlate between the transits, arc etc. I guess I have been afraid with my parents fragile health, being a single parent with dwindling responses in child support from the ex, and a relationship that seems to be disappearing plus the kids in their teen years, I worry...a lot. thus with all the major transits happening in my chart I am trying to see where we are going.
Next year chiron will return to its natal spot, uranus will still be squaring sun , opposing moon and trining jupiter. Saturn will be transiting moon/squaring sun and moving to the desc/ac and pluto will be conjunct MC/saturn (10).
Solar arc merc will be squaring jupiter , SA-Jupiter semi square Chiron . SA neptune still oppose sun, square moon, sesqui venus/mars , the SA- ASC will oppose jupiter. there are some odd balls like north node square chiron...not sure if that is meaningful.
Progressions moon enters new sign leo natal 5th and will conjunct progressed sun, pro-merc retro conjunct natal uranus , Pro-MC will trine natal sun and pro-sun sextiles pro. asc, the pro-second house is active by both pro-pluto and natal saturn by sextile/ conj, pro nept trines pro 2nd house. 2nd house is also by inconjunt of natal MC. Natal 5th and 6 are active by pro.3rd and pro 5th is squared by natal sun and sextiled by progresed jupiter. pro, 5th will also conjoin natal moon on its cusp. pro-Chiron is on the pro-cusp of 12/6 and natal inconjuncts 5thpro

The solar return shows the natal 2nd house rising and sun in the second showing emphasis on finances and its opposition 8th others resources. Fixed signs on all angles indicated stubbornnes and little change? Yikes

The ruler of the chart, venus is in the solar 12th. Natally it is in the 5th. Natally it rules 2nd and 7th and in the solar it is found in 12th? Finances..unknown? undoing? karma? Venus and mars together again in the 12th correlates and mocks as you will the venus/mars conjunction in the 5th. Natal neptune appears opposite the pair impllying disolve? of work habits? Neptune is active at top of chart twice. Venus rules also 6th work and mars 12th the hidden? confinement? male? Saturn also forms a trine to the pair but it is really outside the orb of being active thus I am not sure I would use it though it is quite active in transits and progressions. I do not see where Saturn plays here. (is the solar arc theme of neptune? and the impact of affect of the sun/moon as they both forms squares to venus/mars)
It seem like there are two separate themes going on in the chart by aspect..the trine to the stellium at 10th and the pair of venus and mars in the 12th. work? and partnership resources affecting finances? that is all I can figure out.
The stellum at the top of the chart seems to be the next logical focus. Jupiter, neptune, chiron and the moon conjoin natal chiron and trine the sun. All of these planets symbolize some expansion or change The houses they natally rule ie jupiter natal is in 8 rules 9th neptune is 12 in 7 and moon in 6 rules 4, 5 talk of others resources, partner? something hidden, work, home children..the trine indictes a harmonious shift. (The progressions focus on 2nd so this is doubly emphasised. Plutos affect on 2nd through progressions indicate some transformation. Saturn on 8th cusp consolidation?)
solar jupiter rules 8th, neptune intercepted 11th?, moon third. Natal Moon is in solar 5th. (Does this correlate with the progressed features of moon on cusp of pro. 5th and 3rd active by natal 5/6?). The moon is quite active being close aspect to natal jupiter and sun (a repeating theme in natal) and it is at the top of the chart. (this correlates with its its being active by transit and solar arc as well as progressions) So 5th, 10th houses as well as natal 6/4,5 are somehow active....children, status, work, home. Moon implies change, flux, emotions.....expansion of work duties? its connection to the return chiron..
Since 2nd is active the opposote house is also focal and we see Pluto active by conjunct to saturn. It trines the ruler of the chart in the 12th (pluto is active by transit and progressions) Pluto implies again others resources tranformation harmony with 2nd house ruler finances.
Commication, contracts, children/work .
We see the natal moon in the solar 5th active by uranus however it is just over three degrees. Would this count? It does appear close in aspect to natal jupiter
If we use the rule of 2nd and 10th houses with moon in 10th this will imply change in job? With chirons issues and its placement in natal 12th now at 10th would it imply some sort of work with the collective, healing of pain. Could this be connected to my work with the rehab. hospital...my job duties changing in some way that might allow increased finances? I don't see how. (Pluto on cusp of MC by transit implies tranformation of status/career) and the second theme some change in income due to ex situation improving? There are squares there too so that is alarming..sun square saturn, uranus square sun pluto square uranus..a big party of squares that connect to the sun in the second...unexpected setbacks?
VI do not see any planets to speak of on the cusps accept the chiron/jupiter on the 11th which goes back to the focus on 8th resources, etc. It is important for me to understand these things and maybe I have it right on the money but I miss stuff big time. Any guidance is welcome. thanks

Attachments

• astro_31gw_01_cass_20091127.68929.17517.gif
    astro_31gw_01_cass_20091127.68929.17517.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_23gw_01_cass_20091127.68996.20013.gif
    astro_23gw_01_cass_20091127.68996.20013.gif
    36.1 KB · Views: 32
Excellent analysis, interpretations, but methinks not enough people on here actually know enough about Solar returns to comment indepth hon...

I've found this to be true when i've posted questions. You re prob more adept at helping others on this sr forum.......;)

wilsontc

Staff member
orb, to cassanra

cassanra,

You said:
We see the natal moon in the solar 5th active by uranus however it is just over three degrees. Would this count?

I would count it as being "in orb".

Counting,

Tim

You are posting lots of information (prob too much) and asking lots questions also. This also takes time to assimilate hon....

Think you should separate out the Progessions questions, Transits questions and post in different forums, just focus on Solar Returns as this is correct forum hon.....you re making this way to complex luv..

The chart you put up is rather difficult cos your not showing the Solar return as stand alone, just with SR planets around natal and this took me ages to work out cos its Taurus rising, but then both charts are Aries, one 5' one 12'

"The solar return shows the natal 2nd house rising and sun in the second showing emphasis on finances and its opposition 8th others resources. Fixed signs on all angles indicated stubbornnes and little change? Yikes"The ruler of the chart, venus is in the solar 12th.

"Solar arc merc will be squaring jupiter , SA-Jupiter semi square Chiron . SA neptune still oppose sun, square moon, sesqui venus/mars , the SA- ASC will oppose jupiter. there are some odd balls like north node square chiron...not sure if that is meaningful."

Solar Arcs, forget using chiron, dont use sesqui or minor aspects cos their not effective. Just stick to conj, squares, opp.

Antidote for challenging Neptune aspects from my old astrology teacher are, "always have a walkman or music with you," cos that will sooth, transport and have great effect........ always works for me

How did you get Astro to save your chart at 63%?? i have tried but somehow wont do it...

When T Pluto crossed my MC my father died, now am just waiting for T Pluto to cross my mothers Asc 2' Cappi to see if that's when she passes.

Sorry luv am too confused to try any more, pls repost just Solar return chart only......

cassanra

Yeah....sorry about that ....I found myself thinking outloud ...so to speak...trying to pull it all together. I truly am sort of freaked out. this year was bad enough so trying to anticipate...but thanks for your input.
As far as posting the 63%There is a drop down box on the extended chart that has "has image size" select 63% then open the chart...then save as to your hard drive...then attach. Hope this helps.

cassanra said:
Yeah....sorry about that ....I found myself thinking outloud ...so to speak...trying to pull it all together. I truly am sort of freaked out. this year was bad enough so trying to anticipate...but thanks for your input.
As far as posting the 63%There is a drop down box on the extended chart that has "has image size" select 63% then open the chart...then save as to your hard drive...then attach. Hope this helps.

Thanks, have tried this, but still not working, when saved pic and tried to attach it was 800x1102 so had to open in pic software and manually reduce, but not as nice,bit more like oval than circle.....;)

cassanra

huh...not sure...I am not much of a computer geek so not sure what could be the problem....it should work but might be issues with compatibility in picture software or other issues.