Should I be working or further my studies?

cskhee2

I am very unhappy about my current job and life in Malaysia.

Ever since 2010, I returned to Malaysia from United States for good because I heard that there is a better and stable job in Malaysia, as compared to the economy downturn between 2007 to 2010. Once I discovered that the job involved a joint venture with my cousin brother, I initially feel great since I believe that someone that coach me during my work. However, I admit could be my mistake because of my inability to focus, scrambled languages, as well as unorganized, slowly all works were distributed out to my colleagues because of my inability to meet the requirement of my boss (aka my cousin brother). I started to feel that this kind of joint venture only discourages me from learning (which Sagittarius wants lots of learning either from work or studies) and always makes me jealous, anger as well as depressed when I see other people advancing on their career.

Now, I am thinking of going back to school in the United States, but my wife (who is taking full care of our first newborn) as well as my other family members do not support me of going back to United States to further my dream. During our discussion, they always think I maybe too old (current age 32) to go back to school and there will be no financial security and should not be leaving my wife and newborn at Malaysia.

Also, they always think my voice and emotion, and illogical mind are overpowering the conversation. They left me with nothing but anger. ANd, because of that, I was forced to surrender to their opinions of using drugs to control my emotion. I have gained so much weight ever since I am drug to control my insomnia and emotion.

I wanted to be happier (if I can go back to school) but no choice. Anyone can provide some insight to this? Thanks~!

Attachments

• SK's Progressed Chart.jpg
    SK's Progressed Chart.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 20
  • SK's Natal chart.jpg
    SK's Natal chart.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 16

kshantaram

Premium Member
jupiter lord 9th for luck and learning now heading towards leo 5th for education trine

sun-mer-venus sag for higher learnings and distant travels, scope for rags to riches story - philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive. sun 8th able to cope with challenges of life. sun lord 5th over 8th knowledge through inner intution, spiritual explorations, etc.

jupiter lord 9th for luck-higher education negating to the 8th scorpio, negating luck, support from father, etc while could have research-occult aptitude, and learnings through inner intuitions again.

jupiter transit leo could also suggest scope for advisory-ministerial roles coming to the 5th bit later.

saturn lord 10th come christmas transit sun-mer-venus sag 8th some career issues, but good for investigative-research roles, saturn aspects own acq 11th supportive-protective of income-gains while may not be good for health friends, while there could be some hidden/sudden career or income issues saturn lord 10th for career transit 8th. stress contained by trine aspect from jupiter leo till mid-015.

rahu transit libra 7th could be good at business liasion-relations roles.

natal saturn elevated libra 7th growth and riches through mass supervision/leadership, business management,

but acq 11th-saturn inimical for the aries asc, gains-income-friendships-marriage under stress-delay. saturn libra debilated aspect over aries first, could have weak physique perhaps. moon-saturn opp could turn to stress.

ketu transit moon impulsive aries first could cause pain-injury-surgery of head-heart, while could impact mother too as lord 4th and moon significator for mother.

natal mars capricorn 10th methodical, disciplined, good at operations-projects management roles which are action oriented and growth and riches thereby.

mars asc lord. elevated mars debilated aspect over cancer 4th impacting domestic comforts, mother, property matters. moon 4th lord over asc aries and good/protective.

past 1.5yr sat-rahu transit scorpio 7th relationship-business/career support under stress, impacting health, sat-rahu toxic, abdominal issues.

jupiter transit elevated cancer debilated aspect over mars capricorn 10th impacting career prospects-knees.

now jupiter transit 5th trine leo, trine aspect own sag 9th for luck, trine saturn transit sag 8th for investigative-research roles. good for education-learnings too, trine aspect moon aries protective of luck and general well-being and mother.

for you to judge scope for advisory roles sooner ahead jup leo 5th, and employment prospects trine saturn sag, saturn aspect own acq 11th for gains-income, but not friendships. acq income-gains under stress-delay.

hope generic observations help take stock of chart-transits, enabling reflect further. could share feedbacks.

wishing luck,

kshantaram