Water elements in grand trine

kejt

What impact on my life does this have?

Good evening :sideways:
so i want to know what does this grand trine means in my life, what is its influence on my personality etc..and i also want to know something about my other aspects.
thanks for answers :happy:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_katja_hp.73312.31781.gif
    astro_2gw_01_katja_hp.73312.31781.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

nix

Živjo :)

If you're new to astrology I suggest first doing some research on natal chart interpretation. I don't believe anyone will do your complete interpretation for you for free because it would simply take too much time and it wouldn't do you any good. Also the questions you posed are pretty general so it's difficult to give you any valid answers.
True, your natal chart does tell you about your character but the variations are infinite. Nothing in astrology is set in stone.
I'd really recommend doing some reading of the basics.
Just google astrology and see what comes up. Learn about planets, houses, aspects and then start looking up parts of your own chart. For example: Taurus ascendant Venus in Libra
There are hundreds of descriptions on natal chart planetary positions (signs, aspects, houses) and after having gone through the basics by yourself you'll probably be able to ask more specific questions. We'll be here waiting :)

Just a comment on the grand water trine: From my personal experience I've found the people who have it, have really strong emotions and creative abilities but rarely expressing or using them. They seem to marinate in their sea of (mostly negative) emotion but not like self-pity, more like life's hard and they've come to terms with that. But that observation is made purely on 3 people I know and the rest of their charts strengthen that. It depends on the planets involved and the houses they occupy and the house rulers and .... (too much information/variation)

And also, what people here taught me: Always look at your chart as a whole. You find out what an aspect between planets could mean and you apply it to the whole, how it plays out in YOUR life. Many people can have that same aspect involving the same planets in same signs and houses even, but it can play out differently for them because of the whole picture.

I hope I helped some. Good luck on your new ventures.
You won't regret getting to know yourself :)

kimbermoon

Definitely being in touch with the emotions; the need for having a creative outlet; also, enhanced psychic sensitivities. With Saturn being a deterrent to psychism, or intuition,[Pisces] though, you may be afraid of your psychic tendencies and try to block them out; messages from other worldly sources may be misunderstood and thus cause uneasiness. With the Grand water trine you can be open to assistance from spirit helpers, or 'guides' and you need to learn how to accept and understand such assistance, without fearing it. As in my own case,I have found that this Trine is often associated with divine input, and intervention when it is most needed.

Saturn can be a deterrent to your 'creative flow' as well; creativity is often more that just artistic talents it can also be manifest in the way of living, thus you should not worry about whether you have any such talents or not.

Jupiter in the 6th can indicate healing work, care-taking, or spiritual work as the doorway to the occupation you find yourself in; teaching or metaphysical work can also be an option for this. Jupiter in Scorpio can often denote exaggerated emotional dramas, and the need to be in control of your emotions; in learning such techniques you may be able to help others deal with their emotional or psychological issues. Through the Scorpio energy there is the challenge to control the emotions and to be master of the self.

Spa works and relaxation therapies may be options, with Mars ruling the 12th H. Mars is in detriment however, so you may need to encourage your will-to-act; your momentum in life may need special attention to keep yourself moving, rather than just waiting for life to happen. The square of Mars/Moon suggests early problems in balancing between the emotions and your actions, often stemming from the childhood relationship with the mother.
How do you feel the Grand Water Trine affects you individually?