What is

ukdesifem

I took up astrology because I want to not just understand myself, but well humanity too. I like studying people and how we tick.

My chart is attached, but I'm not sure how to proceed on things like love/relationships and where my talents lie.

I am a Leo Sun/Moon, with Cancer Rising, and I reckon I am a strong feeler, I like larger than life activities, but I do come across as reserved and can be a bit sensitive. And I think my Sun/Venus/Jupiter conjuncts are correct, in that many people who know me well say I am loyal to them and I treat them and people generally well.

Would welcome some insights. :smile:

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 61

sasa62

I took up astrology because I want to not just understand myself, but well humanity too. I like studying people and how we tick.

My chart is attached, but I'm not sure how to proceed on things like love/relationships and where my talents lie.

I am a Leo Sun/Moon, with Cancer Rising, and I reckon I am a strong feeler, I like larger than life activities, but I do come across as reserved and can be a bit sensitive. And I think my Sun/Venus/Jupiter conjuncts are correct, in that many people who know me well say I am loyal to them and I treat them and people generally well.

Would welcome some insights. :smile:

your "problem" is the opposites inside your character.

lion part of your character tends openness, public, game ...
second part of your character tends non public, introversion, not expressing feelings

For this reason people can not recognize who you really are

Recognise own oppositions and work on them, the easier it'll be to handle their own problems ... and then other people will be able to see the other side which you keep buried deep in itself ...

ukdesifem

Thank you. :D

I agree for the most part, as most of my planets are below the horizon. And despite my Cancer rising, I think many people are surprised when they see my strong Leo core lol..

But yep, your analysis is good, thanks.

sasa62

Thank you. :D

I agree for the most part, as most of my planets are below the horizon. And despite my Cancer rising, I think many people are surprised when they see my strong Leo core lol..

But yep, your analysis is good, thanks.

thank you for feedback

sasa62

Also, what else do you see from the chart?

meny things :wink: :whistling:

Most importantly during this period is a business situation ... I do not know if you're employed or not ...

but this period offers progress on the business plan if you are employed, or employment if you are jobless ... the period from January to October (emphasis in January and April)

and opportunities to increase revenue from December onwards ... and of course, this part depends on the current circumstances in your work ... if you have one

So you tell me, what is with your job :p

ukdesifem

You're on point...but then it is something I'm working on.

And I reckon I need to be less reserved, but then I can't change my birth planets. :wink:

sasa62

You're on point...but then it is something I'm working on.

And I reckon I need to be less reserved, but then I can't change my birth planets. :wink:

you're right, you can not change your natal planets, but you can become aware of their own needs and to shape them :)

I asked for feedback regarding your career ... I have not got them and it does not matter now ...

That's what you started at the beginning of the year it is a permanent solution of career issues, or raising career to the next level.

for this period is important careful planning further action on the matter if it is a kind of business ... if you need to invest the money it needs to do the planning with minimal resources.

By October, all should become operational if possible, if not it will be no later than July 2015

It is believed that should pass from 2.5 to 3 years to complete development

If you are employed by October progress is realized or the latest by May 2015

ukdesifem

you're right, you can not change your natal planets, but you can become aware of their own needs and to shape them :)

I asked for feedback regarding your career ... I have not got them and it does not matter now ...

That's what you started at the beginning of the year it is a permanent solution of career issues, or raising career to the next level.

for this period is important careful planning further action on the matter if it is a kind of business ... if you need to invest the money it needs to do the planning with minimal resources.

By October, all should become operational if possible, if not it will be no later than July 2015

It is believed that should pass from 2.5 to 3 years to complete development

If you are employed by October progress is realized or the latest by May 2015

It's true, career issues have been important to me. Thanks yet again lol.

ukdesifem

meny things :wink: :whistling:

Most importantly during this period is a business situation ... I do not know if you're employed or not ...

but this period offers progress on the business plan if you are employed, or employment if you are jobless ... the period from January to October (emphasis in January and April)

and opportunities to increase revenue from December onwards ... and of course, this part depends on the current circumstances in your work ... if you have one

So you tell me, what is with your job :p

Well to answer fully :)happy:) I have been spending the year planning a new career, as I feel there are other jobs suited to my talents. I made a plan earlier this year, and am in the final stages of implementation. This is for main and side jobs. :cool:

Can I ask what method of horary you used for this?

kshantaram

Premium Member
the leo stellium sun-moon-mer-venus-jupiter 2/3 houses sun own leo, moon asc lord, could suggest voice related talent may be singing, music, poetry etc. venus artistic aptitudes. sun-jup-venus 3rd impressive writings, teaching, music directorship, corporate communications advisor, etc

currently jup transit leo trine sag 6th for employment and aries 11th for gains. sat moves to sag 6th and good come christmas trine jup leo.

rahu transit libra 4th tending to foreign lands perhaps,

while ketu transit impulsive aries 10th tending to career-job separation coming 1.5yr transit. next ketu moving to pisces 9th towards natal ketu tending to distant lands.

stellium detached attitude, moreover leo high self-pride, sensitive, sudden decisions.

sat-rahu virgo critical thinking, perfectionist, may be good editor, critique, etc.

sat-rahu rise and fall in life, calling for ancestor worship, sat lord 9th for luck settling late in life at 36+ as thumb rule. sat 9th lord over 4th distancing from father, staying in distant lands perhaps. ketu separative node over 9th pisces tending to spirituality and distant lands and again distancing from father.

mars cancer sensitive, anaemic, suppressed anger. elevated aspect over cap 6th protective of employment matters and general health.

aries-mars 9th lord from moon, debilated over cancer.

cancer asc generically prone to conflict in relationship. moon-saturn lords 1/7 over leo-virgo 2/12 from each other friendly signs seek mutual inclination in a relationship.

moon leo compatible with virgo, scorpio, aries, gemini, cancer, sag, pisces.

hope generic observations-inputs help reflect further, find relevant and useful enough. could share specific pointwise feedbacks in relevance, in agreement-disagreements.

wishing well,

kshantaram

sasa62

Well to answer fully :)happy:) I have been spending the year planning a new career, as I feel there are other jobs suited to my talents. I made a plan earlier this year, and am in the final stages of implementation. This is for main and side jobs. :cool:

Can I ask what method of horary you used for this?

who said that I used horary?

For me radix is basis.

Everything else is in cycles.... Similar motives related to career was in 2007 also...and will be again in 2022/23... :lol: :rightful:

Medic8862

UKDESIFEM,

I can't add anything to your reading since I am just too new to astrology. I am also a Leo Sun/Scorpio Moon (Capricorn Rising) and I feel your pain. I am very warm, giving and outgoing but people don't see the moon/Scorpio side. Too much hurt to keep that in and I am working on allowing myself to express that :)

All the best to you,
Susan

Last edited:

kimbermoon

October 7; I recently wrote to you regarding your 'relationship chemistry' which largely involves the Moon, Venus, Mars [in comparison; harmony or discord?]. Also consider the Sun and Moon, as the 'domestic imprint', and relating to the birth phase of the Moon, which relates to the matter of consciousness. For you then, the combination of Mars in Cancer, Venus in Leo and Moon in Leo is your relationship signature. Then you need to assess the aspects and rulers of each of these planets. Also consider the 5th H, and it's ruler.

Being more introverted is the usual definition of having a majority of planets below the horizon, despite all that more extroverted, Leo energy. Sensitivity and receptivity are more noted through the earth and water signs, while the combination of fire and air is about sociability and mental exchange with others, thus we would note any emphasis on one pair or the other.

Your innate 'reserved' characteristic is also associated with Saturn and the NN in Virgo.
How do you feel the Mars/Pluto affiliation works through you?

ukdesifem

October 7; I recently wrote to you regarding your 'relationship chemistry' which largely involves the Moon, Venus, Mars [in comparison; harmony or discord?]. Also consider the Sun and Moon, as the 'domestic imprint', and relating to the birth phase of the Moon, which relates to the matter of consciousness. For you then, the combination of Mars in Cancer, Venus in Leo and Moon in Leo is your relationship signature. Then you need to assess the aspects and rulers of each of these planets. Also consider the 5th H, and it's ruler.

Being more introverted is the usual definition of having a majority of planets below the horizon, despite all that more extroverted, Leo energy. Sensitivity and receptivity are more noted through the earth and water signs, while the combination of fire and air is about sociability and mental exchange with others, thus we would note any emphasis on one pair or the other.

Your innate 'reserved' characteristic is also associated with Saturn and the NN in Virgo.
How do you feel the Mars/Pluto affiliation works through you?

Yes, you did, and thanks again for that. I was replying to somebody else who had posted earlier though.

ukdesifem

the leo stellium sun-moon-mer-venus-jupiter 2/3 houses sun own leo, moon asc lord, could suggest voice related talent may be singing, music, poetry etc. venus artistic aptitudes. sun-jup-venus 3rd impressive writings, teaching, music directorship, corporate communications advisor, etc

currently jup transit leo trine sag 6th for employment and aries 11th for gains. sat moves to sag 6th and good come christmas trine jup leo.

rahu transit libra 4th tending to foreign lands perhaps,

while ketu transit impulsive aries 10th tending to career-job separation coming 1.5yr transit. next ketu moving to pisces 9th towards natal ketu tending to distant lands.

stellium detached attitude, moreover leo high self-pride, sensitive, sudden decisions.

sat-rahu virgo critical thinking, perfectionist, may be good editor, critique, etc.

sat-rahu rise and fall in life, calling for ancestor worship, sat lord 9th for luck settling late in life at 36+ as thumb rule. sat 9th lord over 4th distancing from father, staying in distant lands perhaps. ketu separative node over 9th pisces tending to spirituality and distant lands and again distancing from father.

mars cancer sensitive, anaemic, suppressed anger. elevated aspect over cap 6th protective of employment matters and general health.

aries-mars 9th lord from moon, debilated over cancer.

cancer asc generically prone to conflict in relationship. moon-saturn lords 1/7 over leo-virgo 2/12 from each other friendly signs seek mutual inclination in a relationship.

moon leo compatible with virgo, scorpio, aries, gemini, cancer, sag, pisces.

hope generic observations-inputs help reflect further, find relevant and useful enough. could share specific pointwise feedbacks in relevance, in agreement-disagreements.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thanks a lot for this. :) It makes a lot of sense.