When can be the possible career Settlement.??

Poo5

Hello There,
Can anyone help me with the predictions of the following chart.??

DOB : 5th Feb 1987
TOB : 11:46pm IST
POB : Hyderabad, India.
Male.

I would like to know if there is any strong possibility of love marriage (Outcast) present in this chart.??
Also would like to know as when is his career settlement.

Any help would be much appreciated.!!:smile:

Thanks a ton,
Regards,
Pooja.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Hi pooja,
Currently you are passing through Mahadasha of Mars, Anterdasha of Ketu and Pratyanter dasha of Moon. Out of these three planets are linked with your spouse house or Partners house. It is certain that you are having some relationship. But I feel your marriage will be traditional, person may be known to you.
Regarding your career, You will get opportunity soon, better to say after mid of May.

Poo5

Hi Anoop,

Does that mean there cannot be love marriage.??
Will parents won't approve of it.??

Thank you for your response :)

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

I had never said that it will not be a love marriage. I had said, "pewrson may be known to you and chances for traditional" means spouse of your choice or known, traditional means with blessings of elders.

selfless

Banned
date of birth-5th feb 1987 Thursday.
tula lagna, mesh raashi, bharani nakshatra 4th pad,
9th lord in 5th house, 5th lord in 2nd house, 7th lord in 6th.
if he loves someone, that person may stay/live NORTH-WEST side of his house..
there may be some problem during his marriage.
there is an indirect chance to have love marriage.
but the spouse would be beautiful.
Career settlement from 26th january 2014 to August 2014.
this person may have secretive nature..
tell him to stay away from wicked male/female..
he may undergo a surgical operation.
there might be a temporary separation with spouse.
may be some problems even after marriage.
MOON is the strongest planet in the chart.(according to Shadbala ,strength).
MANGAL is the weakest planet in the chart.

Poo5

Dear Anoopji,

Am sorry, I have misunderstood the context.
Thank you for the clarity on the same. Was lot of help.!!! :)

Dear Selfless ji,

Thank you so much, I appreciate your help.
I would like to know as what did you mean by *Indirect chance to have love marriage*??
Can you please clarify.??

Warm Regards,
Pooja.

selfless

Banned
Indirect chance to have love marriage------means 33% chance exists for love marriage...in ur horoscope, 9th lord is in 5th house, that's why this tendency/probability exists.

Poo5

Anoopji & Selflessji,

Thank you.

I have one last question to ask.

He is very concerned about his parents & also about the one he loves. His wish is to convince his parents but not go against them. But he is sceptical as how his parents would react. All this has already created lot of stress in his relationship.

Will things get better any soon in his relationship.?? Will his parents ever approve of his love.?? He is planning to get married 2yrs down the lane, as he yet to settle down properly in his career..

Regards,
Pooja.

selfless

Banned
strength of MANGAL (lord of marriage)is less in Kundl,so the person is not giving pressure to his parents to agree to his proposal of marrying u.
Anoopji & Selflessji,

Thank you.

I have one last question to ask.

He is very concerned about his parents & also about the one he loves. His wish is to convince his parents but not go against them. But he is sceptical as how his parents would react. All this has already created lot of stress in his relationship.

Will things get better any soon in his relationship.?? Will his parents ever approve of his love.?? He is planning to get married 2yrs down the lane, as he yet to settle down properly in his career..

Regards,
Pooja.