The biggest issue of my life - Marriage

ScorpAsc5

My natal and transit chart is attached with this post.

Right now the biggest issue of my life is only marriage. I am not getting forced much but yeah, it is bound to happen. My current relationship status: stuck between 2 men and none of them want me lol. Anyway, I am pretty sure he is going to be someone else than anyone of them. But the question is, when would he come in my life and when would I get married?

I can gauge the circumstances and can say that it is not gonna be easy for me, the marriage. I live in a foreign land and when a woman acquires high education and is earning much, it becomes complex to find a suitable match for her, at least in my culture. I am open to both love and arranged marriage :) but it is becoming an issue now for each one to discuss behind my back and I don't like it at all.

Any comments about my marriage prospects?

Thank you :)

Last edited:

Oddity

I notice your birth time as rounded to five minutes. Not normally an issue, but in your case, if it's a minute or two off then the chart tells a very different story, with Libra rising and the moon and Venus angular, instead of Scorp rising with Sun and Mercury angular.

So I'm not sure what to say except: how sure are you of your time of birth?

ScorpAsc5

Dear Oddity,

Thank you very much for your concern and pointing out my birth date. Your premise could be true but I got my birth details checked, and my birth certificate mentions birth time as 5:40 pm only. I can totally understand how just a difference of 1 minute can change the whole depth of the reading but I don't have any solid proof that this birth time is false. If there is any way through which I could rectify the birth time, I am ready to follow those steps. (if that's necessary).

Thank you,
SA5

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

Just a quick update:

I am a Scorpio ascendant. I read about birth time rectification and found that figuring out the ascendant can make me confirm about the confusion. I read about libra rising and scorpio rising and now im confirmed that my birth time are correct. I am a scorp ascendant. Hence my name is ScorpAsc :)

Arena

You do not show the birthdate, so we are not able to assess your chart on our own terms.

Try to progress your chart. See when the progressed Moon meets up with Venus and Sun, those are important times in relationship matters. Also look at when progressed Venus meets the Sun, that is another important time.

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

I am attaching my birth and progressed chart with visible birth details.

If anyone could read the chart now, I will be thankful.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Arena

The pr. Moon is about to come into an opposition to n. Venus and pr. Venus has just passed n. DSC (did you just have a relationship and end it?).
pr. Mars is coming to Venus. Passion.

That Moon and Mars contact to Venus could be a relationship.

Your solar return this year also shows that love is in the air. Moon is angular along with Venus and the nodes are on your angles as well.

ScorpAsc5

Hey Arena,

Thank you for your response again. I ended past. I was carrying forward one sided love but I recently threw it away. Currently no guy in life and I am single with no one in mind. I was never in a relationship.

This year since May, no love is not at all in the air. Its like it has taken a back seat. Nothing related to love is happening. But recently (In January) a man came in life but he also left.

I suck at trusting men now and I always choose wrong. I don't want to be in a trap anymore again. Any idea when to expect a relationship? :)

Thank you!