the node and reality

Arena

rahu, what would be your best guess as to what is likely to be happening now when transit Uranus is about to square my natal nodes?

T. Uranus has also recently squared my MC/IC axis and at the same time it was opposing my natal Uranus.

rahu

Banned
I have always found that node transiting a planet gives distinct manifestations. but a planet transiting the node is not as reliable as far as specific results.
so my response has to be more genral and it ma or may not be reliable specifically.
the classic response is that you life will take a new turn and external circumstance will cause the changes. with Uranus opposing natal Uranus one would think you will have new insights into your role in the world.
this could be a period when your dreams give you direct guidance in your life.
but these dynamics may play out over a long period.
the aspect to your nata lnode make all the difference so you need to look at those in addition to looking at the transiting Uranus effects
rahu

serafin5

Hello Rahu-
Well sadly i have the "dragons tail" transitting my natal 4th house, and i have this for my S/R for the year as well i guess, so this doesn't seem to bode well for me huh? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thx
Serafin5

rahu

Banned
I prefer that if one has question about your chart that one post the chart on an appropriate forum rather that ask for insights here. I will respond there. I am trying to keep this thread as a place to get an idea of how the node applies to chart reading. i tend to look at charts that have distinct nodal influence so if you have a strong nodal presence PM me to take note if I don't spontaneously respond. generally I don't miss charts with a strong nodal presence.
I do not like to speak in generalities so a chart is usually imperative.

rahu

Arena

I have always found that node transiting a planet gives distinct manifestations. but a planet transiting the node is not as reliable as far as specific results.
so my response has to be more genral and it ma or may not be reliable specifically.
the classic response is that you life will take a new turn and external circumstance will cause the changes. with Uranus opposing natal Uranus one would think you will have new insights into your role in the world.
this could be a period when your dreams give you direct guidance in your life.
but these dynamics may play out over a long period.
the aspect to your nata lnode make all the difference so you need to look at those in addition to looking at the transiting Uranus effects
rahu

I understand what you mean. However, if the nodes are of any importance, my view is that transits to the nodes, especially by the slower moving planets, would show those planets manifest.

I've been under Uranus effect for some time now, with Uranus angular in solar returns and in this current SR is square to my MC/IC ... and the Uranus-Uranus opposition that is sometimes associated with "mid-life crisis". And now with t. Pluto also in the picture close to natal MC.

At the time when Uranus will square my natal nodes I will move to a new country with my family.

serafin5

I prefer that if one has question about your chart that one post the chart on an appropriate forum rather that ask for insights here. I will respond there. I am trying to keep this thread as a place to get an idea of how the node applies to chart reading. i tend to look at charts that have distinct nodal influence so if you have a strong nodal presence PM me to take note if I don't spontaneously respond. generally I don't miss charts with a strong nodal presence.
I do not like to speak in generalities so a chart is usually imperative.

rahu
Rahu- I'm sorry I am on an outdated tablet and for the life of me I can't figure out how to post my chart, I don't think it will let me. However, I am happy to provide you with my bday info. It would mean the world to me as I am concerned about the dragons tail once again hitting my 4thH, my Natal Sun, Mars, and Saturn.
2/19/64 11:30pm. Los Angeles, California

Thank you so much in advance.
Serafin5

rahu

Banned
node interpretation :

you have a pattern that shows these psychic abilities .
your mecury/Uranus,mercury/Neptune,pluto/uransu and pluto Neptune mipoints are exactly conjunct the north node(Rahu)

thi shows you have powerful psychic and astral abilities. this gives you the prophetic dreams you mention. futhurmore it gives you ability to read peoples minds. it also shows that your dreams can sometimes continue when you are awake and you can have visions in the waking state. pluto means that you have seen the coming death of people and dangerous situation around people. you likely have even had dead people communicate to you in your dreams.

you are amazingly gifted but you must be careful as these powers can be two way and you are in danger of having mental problems or even be possessed by other entities if you do not stay pure in spirit,heart and words. pray for guidance and always do right.

you have been given amazing powers but again stay in the light and you could bring great comfort to many people.

By astral travel, do you mean travelling into other peoples dreams? That has happened to me before with a friend. She told me the next morning that I was in her dream and I said 'I was there with you'. However, I have never had any experiences with the deceased.

Also, I do get intuitive tidbits about people's medical problems in the past and or currently

rahu

rahu

Banned
the composite of the starting 5 Curry, Thompson, Iguodala,
Green and Bogut are the best starting 5 in NBA history. they are noted for playing with energy and ball movement, record breaking shooting by curry and Thompson, camaraderie and playing with joy.

the composite of the world champion warrior of the nba with the best regular season record inNBA history ,starts with Jupiter conjunct the node which would be expected as the node is often found with players who can get into the "Zone". venus is sextile to Jupiter/node ,giving the joy and camaraderie and the contagious shooting.

eris is square to juno which shows the social cohesion and the "family" aura of this team. they are sincere concerned about each other which is also shown by sedan square to psyche.

mercury conjunct to eros gives the positive attitude and joy that allows them to come back from the deepest deficit.
the mars/Neptune,square the node, with Neptune exact to a few arc minutes to the node, gives the magical abilities that infuse all the players. on any given day all the players can make unbelievable shots, passes and defensive moves

rahu

Attachments

• astro_681gw_1767_1773_wcurryg_wthompsong_9703_17133.jpg
    astro_681gw_1767_1773_wcurryg_wthompsong_9703_17133.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 15

rahu

Banned
node interpretation
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94175
your moon is conjunct he north node and square to mercury.
this shows you to be extremely intuitive and emotional. with mercury square you are extremely intelligent and this is why you are such a good writer. with moon on the node and mercury square the node gives the ability to communicate your emotions accurately and it give significant psychic abilities.

you have venus square to Uranus. this gives you a very attractive emotional and physical presence. it shows you relationships/love affairs start suddenly and are intensely electric. but this aspect is very difficult for a longterm relationship because the intensity is sometimes too great to sustain amid the routines of a long-term relationship.
this aspect also shows that you tend to fall out of love just as quickly as love comes to you.
there are some emotional complications though. the midpoint of this square is conjunct to pluto. this can show there are childhood experiences of a dark nature that make it difficult for you to respond to the attractive emotional vibration you emanate .it may be you don't like compliments because of this dynamic
with the sun exactly square to pluto, it is likely that you lived in an abusive environment as a child.
as you said you lived in your own world as a child, this aspect suggest that as a child you created your "own world" to escape the emotional difficulties in your childhood environment.

also venus square to Uranus often show that women as well as men are strongly attracted to you. with your pluto/sun square ,you may be attracted to women also.

your venus is at 18virg9 oppose to Jupiter at 22pisce29 and square uranus at 18sag44 .

when the south node transited your Jupiter on feb 3, your professional/vocational field may have expanded, but as it is in the 12thhouse, you may have had problems with superiors or authority figure. but it overall shows opportunities for advancement and gain. this position often shows work in health related fields, though it can show financial corporate involvement as well.
it could show a breakup of a relationship or job as jupiter is opposed to venus, venus's position suggestion you like to work at home.

the north node will square your Uranus on may 23 and conjunct you venus on may 26.
the Uranus square will likely give creative impulse and you may have psychic incidents as this transit shows the astral plane will open into your consciousness. this could include vivid dream or prophetic dreams. but either way you will be very attractive and emotional as the node approaches conjunction with your venus on the 26th. this period shows you will be very social and there wll be many people trying to get close to you. of course, as I have said, you pluto/sun square may tamper the excitement this aspect usually brings.

overall there is an image of old relationships falling away and new relationship or opportunities opening up.

when the node is conjunct to venus on may26 your aura will be expanded and every one around you will "feel" you presence before you appear. it is a magical time, as strange coincidence may actually make you path and life clearer.

with the sun/pluto square, this transit may affect you differently that is usual and you might feel extreme sadness in the middle of much joy. actually this is how you are ,when other think you are being spontaneous and excited, inside you can be emotional withdraw and watching other reaction to you.

"it may be you don't like compliments because of this dynamic " , You just get it , that's the truth . And youre right for all the others things .that really surprised me .. not easy to understand how it works , how it shows things like that ... wish i will able to finish some storys i began few time ago ... im like doing many things in the same time interrested in all the things i see .... thanks you another time to take time to answer to me :)

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
node interpretation

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94113
this composite has two distinct faces.

there is very favorable kite pattern with venus opposed to the moon,trine to Jupiter and trine to the north node.

this shows a very affectionate ,supportive love between you with Jupiter, the focus includes commitment and possibly marriage .

mercury is square to the node which gives an intimate mental connection. it is likely tat you and he met in the workplace or in an educational setting and the first attraction between you was mental rather the an emotional.

but the other face of the relationship is much the opposite. the mercury/mars and mercury/sun midpoints are opposed to pluto.so just as there can be a incredible sharing ideas and thought, this aspect shows there are moments when silence replaces openness. this aspect shows inner issues that lead to secrecy and a distant and cold attitude.

also in this vein is the chiron opposition to Neptune and the Saturn/Uranus midpoint this implies that he vacillates between commitment and breakup. when he gets in this mood he becomes very critical of everything you do and brings up issues that you felt were settled. as you know each other so well, he cane almost vindictive in this criticism of you. that
is he knows how to cut you to the quick emotionally.

Jupiter trine the node shows a very unselfish sharing of economic resources but Jupiter is also opposed to the Saturn/pluto midpoint which show unbridled selfishness in him. the love is so supportive it is very confusing and surprising when he acts out he makes it clear his personal ambitions and economic gains are only concern himself and not you.
transit wise it is this selfish economic perspective that he is how heading into.

I suspect that you may have similar professions and that you have been a great help for his advancement, but you are realizing he is not giving you any credit for your help/inspiration and in fact a thankless egotist

I will add a few more responses. We are always talking and communicating so yes a mental connection is vital. As far as vacillating feelings, I feel this has come more from my side as of late. Finally, we are indeed in a similar profession, and have tried our hand at collaborating on projects (hit or miss as of late).

rahu

Banned
over the last couple of years I have been under magical attack and I have a few thoughts on the dynamics of black magic attacks

But first a word of caution. Not only does the node rule or fixate reality, but the nodes are the source of magic both black and white,positive and negative. If one chooses to disbelieve the existence of black magic, then you will put your life in grave danger to try to understand the dragonhead. For this knowledge's is hidden and protected under the threat of death. This is no joke.

the following reposted example gives an opportunity to see how black magicians use the innate nodal structure of the time/space to affect a persons consciousness yet give an impression that higher forces/"god" are at play

keeping the quantum perspective ,it seems the black magicians work by placing "thought forms "in to the astral plane/ fixations of reality. though one would suppose that the quantum matrix will be neutral or unbiased, this is not the case when a black magic spell is set.

the human brain's frequency include theta 4-8 Hz and alpha at 8-14 Hz6 .
the earth's frequency is about 7.8 Hz as measured by nasa, though this rate is said to be rising.
as the brain and the earth have overlapping frequencies, the earth is transparent to human brain waves at 7hz. this means that human thoughts can go through the earth unimpeded. this frequency is also the one that many aquatic mammals,whales and porpoises communicate on.

I believe that 7 Hz is also a frequencies of the astral plane.

so the inherent karmic astral dynamics also resonate to the human experiences. this is why both astral entities and living humans can influence ones dream states at the same time. this is the core of black magic. these people can implant images and thought in your dreams that you may believe have a divine nature or origin, when ion fact you are only being manipulated

apparently the easiest spell is to put a negative field around your aura, so when you produce negative thoughts , the negative field zaps you .and the slightest negative thought/feeling is all it takes. if one is under attack, then remaining in a positive frame of mind is the safest alternative. and more importantly(from the black magicians point of view) you have harmed yourself.

more complex attacks use the astral plane. again one would think the astral is objective, but saints or demon or the infinite can be reached .

a astral dream encounter a few month back may illustrate these concepts

I had magical episode where I was being lead to make romantic advances on a casual friend that would unleash the green hate of her Admirer on me.

the reason was that my brother had spread word on the street that I was a federal drug agent. the drug dealing mossad kabbalists black magicians tried to bring my demise in a manner that would make it seemed I brought this on myself.

A casual acquaintance began to try to “seduce me” on the astral. One of my guardians face replaced the astral beauty before me. I was quite struck with love for my guardian as my guardians had never been this personal since that other life.
my quardian only comes when I am in danger.

here a conscious being projected a sexual attraction in my astral dream state, very convincingly as she was young and quite beautiful.
but on the spirit plane one of my guardians saw the danger and interceded with her dream image and changed it to his.

That my quardian had to express such an emotional approach to get my attention, in the long fun, showed the level of astral/magical penetration that was being applied.

here the inter penetration of conscious beings and spirit beings coincided on my astral dream state

The book of changes informed me that if I went on I would be attacked or killed.
Quite dramatic for a relationship that was less that casual ‘
As time when on ,I consulted the book about her and it always turned up dangerous or charmingly successful.

the I ching is very accurate on describing the vibrations on the astral plane. but black magicians have the know how to cross up the primal astral plane and make the I ching give false answers.

again magicians can use their consciousness to affect the unconscious astral planes

This had never happened to me before and as time when on I thought these alternating hexagrams were a function of her disassociated personality .
but was mistaken.

Knowing her associateion with ritual magicans, I was quite cautious. But the seriousness and power that was focused on me became clear ,one day when I was deep in thought about this strange good/evil dynamic I was sensing.

I had bent down to tie my shoe and when I rose abruptly I fell unconscious long enough to collapse on a marble floor. But as It was just extreme hypervendilation, with seconds I was up and assessing the pain on my skull. Nothing real serious but it was a concussion as I had periodic balance problems for 2 days.

So at amoment of deep reflect about this woman,I almost seriously injured myself.
So much of my knowledge has been given by sight rather that research. As the following will so…
On my way back across thre bay into the eastbay. I boarded a jus,fresh from having bashed my head over the young woman that now gets on the bus I have just got on . expecting a pleasant conversation she subtely motions to the seat behind me where a large and dark individual is sitting. I had actually notice his slight scowl when I first boarded,

The pair said absolutely nothing. The young lady and I got off at he same stop after the dark man has already exited.
We had been excellent friends for a couple of months so this enforced silence the entire time was too muchfor her and she made a quick exit into a fast food joint.

So I was shown the dynamic and looking back someone had mentioned she had a big”friend” or “something”.
but I knew for sure I was under psychic/magical attack.
I assume the relationship was submissive / dominant and i told her later ,that she had a master.i also suggested he was a Kabbalistic magician because it is the kabalistic mossad that I have often critized.

. he was not her boy friend as I has met her current beau and her last beau,
Another astral seduction dream was stopped by my second quardian. his appearance was only at the most serious of times. in the same manner he broke up a seduction dream by her.

again my guardians from the spirit plane interacted on the astral dream state to make me see what I did not understand.

Still the book of changes continued to alternate between extreme danger and great fortune. She was a pagan so she gave me insights in omens and talismans to a degree.she was young but well read and ienjoyed listening to her ideas.

But It became apparent her paganism was a front because she would show only a intellectual connection to the various roman and greek gods. I was straight forward and told her about the dreams and the omen meaning. she never commented. I have know than there are “pagan” of other earth/racial cults that are using kabballistic knowledge..
This was my suspicion because only a structured magician or witch could sustain such a complex mental control/spell on the astral.

Our “cigarette break” encounters continued through the months .another sexual advance on the astral was intercepted by a soulmate I had not been with for years. The astral seduction was stopped by my soulmate and my escsapades. But again very unusual .the sexual point of this astral magic was sharp. It had been my soulmate who couild feel in her”guts” when someone was trying to control me. this soulmate is on the earth plane so here she picked my danger up on the conscious astral and made me realize a danger was at hand.

I continued to be open about these dreams with this young lady and she said nothing to dissuade me or encourage my thoughts .another astral dream occurred as I “forced” a hug on someone,almost a generic hug, and it was the young woman. She accepted my hug and held out her arms as if to say what else can I do . and I now saw that she was not alone but was being controlled on the astral by a witch or more correctly the young lady’s Mistress.
I had over estimated the value of the dark man. He was apparently just a “enforcer” for the coven/cell/temple as this witch was in charge.

the "attack" was actually being orchestrated by a third person ,the witch who was obviously part of the mossad kabbalist drug dealers attempting to harm me.
the black magic is augmented here by the "enslavement" of the young girl to be used to entrap me emotionally so that the dark man would be incensed and harm me.
the psychological manipulations of black magic insure the black magicians themselves have no blood on their hands/karma.

In another dream I turned around and saw this woman and I knew this was who was controlling the dynamics. she looked up and saw me ,then quickly turned away dream over..

I am not knowledgeable of any black magic techniques in this life time. my ability to see the kabbalsit witch, I attribute to natural magic, that is I believe in a culture that nurtures these abilities ,everyone can consciously use their astral/dream abilities. but inour cultue,ruked by the fraud of science, we are programmed to ignore any dynamics of the astral/spirit plane. this is really what the Florentine enlightenment was created for. develop a world view in which people would have no word or concepts to see the obvious cultural machinations of the kabballist black magicians.

Another sexual approach came but this time my friend had black hair and some one was behind her. It is interesting but this young woman had never said anything about these dreams,not word of response ever but when I started to tell her about the dream ,before I could mention the hair color ,she said,” I had black hair didn’t I “. Her hair is blond. the black haired woman was the kabbalah witch, who I assumed was planning some evil encounter with me as she had seen I could see her from a previous dream.

Then a dream came when I was caressing the young girls hair and she didn’t move. She was acknowledging my touch without giving up any spirit of freedom. again very strange for a person I hardly knew and had nothing but simpler conversations with.
In a dream she approached me and kissed me, the kiss of friendship rather than romantic lust.she is a bisexual pagan so I didn’t take the kiss for anything but friendship . at this point I began to feel that she and I were in fact establishing a respect for each other.

I think this is whythe next dream was of her mistress but I knew it was a falsehood. So this witch is very powerful, she can project her own aura through others on the astral.

Finally there was recently a sexually dream between us, very subtle and more spirit than lust but I realized I had to stop our chance encounters.

More direct encounters have been attempted so it is fortuitous to move

This young ladies soul is being drained away. The best black magic is the magic you have to make others soil their souls for your advantage.

Interesting ending as a saw her Mistress, in the flesh, sitting in the break area. This young woman is introverted. she tends to dress demurely.
She was wearing a dark orange maybe red see through blouse and slacks, like a harem outfit. Quite a show for an assistant manager. but I knew thenshe would always bee a slave of the kabbalah witch
IThis dream attack by the black magicians was to protect the workings of their Rothschild mossad/cia drug operations
your every mental thought affects the quantum plane. and as every particle of matter and every frequency of vibration are connected quantumly, thoughts directly affect the thoughts of other. in addition as the quantum/node plane fixates reality, then thoughts can change the physical manifestation of reality too. This is the dynamics that black magic uses.
For instance a thought form can be directed at one, that will “hover” around the individual until a contradiction in the individual personality occurs, allowing the negative thought form to affect the individual or the surrounding reality through the thought forms they have created.

The north node rules white magic as it’s thought forms impart knowledge and understanding. The south node rules black magic as it’s thought forms seek to control and manipulate through the astral plane.

But the dragon is the energy of reality and hence whether a planet is conjunct the north or south node, black magicians can use the transit to work their maliciousness.

A few months back, Saturn was conjunct the north node, yet black magicians attempted to kill me. It failed because by using the white magic of knowledge, I was able to alter my behavior and put myself out of harms way because I knew this transit of Saturn would allow the black magicians thoughts to reach me.

But is was a close call because my personality structure’s lack of discipline, allowed the attack to slightly touch me.

When there are nodal transits, negative thoughts in one mind allows the negative intention of black magicians to penetrate and affect you. This is why it is important when in nodal tension to keep your though positive and coherent, that is you thoughts and words must be the same as your actions and intentions.

The black magicians have thousands of years of knowledge of spells and ritual actions that can affect others. But it is one’s lack of coherent thoughts that permit the black magicians thought to harm one.

Ultimately it is selfish thoughts and desires that are the weakness that black magicians thought use to penetrate and alter your reality.

rahu

rahu

Banned
node interpretation
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94230

WOW he's your therapist???????

I suggest you get another therapists as there is a concept called transference which means the client (you) transfer your feeling to the therapist himself. in intense therapy this transference is the last thing that is dealt with before therapy ends.

you are way too affected by his aura and physical presence for you to become more mentally balanced. just the anticipation of your sessions will detract from your understanding of your own problems.

with mars on the north node and venus on the south node, you are going to end up in bed with him.with mercury conjunct the south node, he will seem a god because he will red your every thought and answer your every question before you open your mouth. the interpersonal attraction is just too great for him to give you objective insights to yourself.

that said with moon sextile to the saturn/pluto conjunction and sextile to mars and trine to Neptune and venus, the relationship has strong therapeutic powers in addition to the obvious personal attraction between you.
it depends on this integrity as a therapist. if he can remain professional and not allow his desires to lead his thoughts............ no it can't happen.
I suggest you get another therapist and start dating this guy. as the emotional/sexual tension is just too strong to ignore.

thank you for the confirmation, because i started thinking i'm nuts and it's all on my mind!! I'll reveal you sth about our 3rd 4th session! I could see his face blurry and a light in his soul! I was looking at him and i couldn't see his face, just a light on him...and i was on the shower after that session telling to myself "i saw... his soul." Was it real? It wasn t? i don t know..Also, i saw at the end of his life he was going to be a priest!!!! And i have had many maaaany, repeated fantasies which were like i was living them in reality, apart from sexual, like he holds the key of my evolution and i hold his! Also, ii one fantasy, we were writing a book together!

rahu

rahu

Banned
node interpretation
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94346
I looked at your composite with your mother-in law.
it is interesting that you refer to pisces in you responses because Neptune is conjunct the south node and the venus/mars midpoint is square to Neptune and the node.this implies that the basic reason she doesn't get along with you is because she has never accepted you as her son's wife. there e several other aspects that seem to suggest this is a cultural thing between you. sedan is opposed to ixion which can show the hostility of family.
Jupiter is square to Saturn in the 12th so you the 12th house Saturn suggest the cultural differences have a lot to do with this and it suggest these dynamics will not change easily.this also shows difference of opinion on most matters. .chiron/Saturn midpoint is square to the sun,so there are cold manipulating characteristic to your interactions .
the moon/Saturn midpoint is square to Uranus,which is conjunct to the sun.this again shows reserved and antagonistic demeanor between you and she. Uranus is also square to nessus as nessus is opposed to the moon/Saturn midpoint. this is an extremely cold and unsympathetic aspect ,it shows the lack of civility in the relationship.
mercury is square to juno which shows the inherent arguments you have with her.
but the sun/venus midpoint is conjunct to mercury so there is a spark of hope that yo could become warmer to each other.
my only suggestion is that you take a interest in her culture. ask to learn greek dishes, maybe start to learn rudimentary greek, just anything to show you are interested in her heritage.as she was born in Sparta I have to assume she is very proud of this heritage and it may be that she doesn't think you deserve her son.
currently the node is transiting through the Uranus/sun conjunction with the node conjunct the natal Uranus last may 10th and moving toward a conjunction of the composite sun on june 20th.
so you and she are in a most contentious transit currently, but as the composite has a sun/Uranus conjunction, it can also be a period when major changes in the relationship could be made.

Wow, that's amazing you got that from a composite.

As for me being part of the culture, I find that's all I do and when I'm there she takes the opportunity to belittle me and my family with her relatives. I feel better when I have some space to appreciate my culture. It's not all about her. Do I seriously just have to do thin gs her way to get along?

rahu

Banned
another node interpretation

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94390

before I look at your composite chart, I would like to make a few comments about your amazing natal chart.

you chart is very unworldly, as your feelings and experiences are exceptional and not feelings normal to human experience.

with the nodal axis on the ascendant/descendant axis , there is a strong psychic connection . you can read each others thoughts and anticipate each other actions. to complicate this Saturn is conjunct the south node and the ascendant and mars is conjunct the north node and descendant. this pattern shows you can achieve anything you try but it can also put you on the wheel of fortune and subject you to rises and falls that are not under your control.

this gives you a strong aura as if , you create your own reality. you seems to have "magical" abilities, it may be in financial standing or it could be in social standing but your personal charisma awes everyone around you.

the vertex is conjunct to Uranus and juno while the anti vertex is conjunct to Jupiter and chiron. this gives a very powerful astral and psychic connection you may have vivid/astral dreams that can be prophetic and can communicate with others in them .there is a strong likelihood that you have communicated with other"beings" or spirits in your astral dreams/travel.

it can bring sudden marriage or some formal relationship but the intensity of this aspect usually can not be sustain in "normal" relationships or marriage and so this bodes an intense relationship but one that does not last.
you have mind of a genius as you have vast knowledge and a penetrating, critical analytical mind.

all these "forces" around you may have confused you at some times and even thoughts of your own sanity may have crept in,

the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to true lilth which shows you have a love that flows from the very foundations of your emotions and heart.

quoted from PM:

I appreciated your very insightful comments and observations; not only on the composite chart that I posted, but for my natal chart as well.

What you had to say about my natal chart frightened me, quite frankly. It was like you were reading my mail/my mind. If you have a website, do more in-depth readings or teach; I'd be interested to know more.

Thank you again,
Songbird

rahu

rahu

Banned
to understand how the ecliptic could add these other planes or dimensions to a chart, it is necessary to digress a bit first.

the vertex was first formulated in the late 19th century by an astrologer who reasoned that if the midheaven is valid(the highest point the sun/ecliptic reaches on the day and place of your birth)then the ecliptic's real position in a chart must also be important/valid.

vertex is the position of the suns ecliptic or the apparent path the sun follows across the sky.
I realize 90% of the members probably don't know how to cast a chart but the chart's orientation is based on the midheaven position. all systems of houses have the same midheaven .

midheaven is ascertained by finding the local sidereal time in a table of houses. all charts that have the same local sidereal time have the same ecliptic. the vertex is ascertained by looking at the ascendant for your longitude and latitude. no matter what ones latitude is, and simply droping down in the table of houses to 0 degrees latitude and this is your vertex. another way to phase this is that the vertex is what your ascendant would be if you were born at the equator or 0 degrees latitude.

A couple of decades ago, the Helios series were placed in orbit around the sun to monitor the close up the various phenomena. At one point the satellites were turned outward toward space and they recorded that the ecliptic includes a plane of iridescent light that extends out as far as can be seen from the sun equator. What is this energy? The Standard model, as usual, has no idea in the world and so the energy field is ignored. The earth is the only planet that is coplanar with the ecliptic. The earth is always on the ecliptic. the force of this “unknown” force field is the ecliptic. This keeps the earth “locked’ on the ecliptic plane.
The earth moves up a minute of arc and then down a minute of arc, back and forth across the ecliptic. As a consequence the apparent motion of the sun across the sky is serpentine, reflecting the earths ‘up and down’ motion

the scientific model of our reality is called the standard model. this model has remained unchanged since the time of Aristotle. it is materialistic which means that matter is the fundamental causal agent for all phenomena to be considered by modern science . electro magnetism is derived from thre motion of matter according to the standard model. if a scientist can't measure a phenomena, it does not exist. hence all metaphysical realities such as dream ,astral plane and even consciousness do not exist independent of matter and are not considered in the standard model.
but the standard model based on Newtonian gravity or einsteinian relativity breaks down when one looks at the sub atomic level of reality. at the sub atomic dimension quantum theory is the only theory that adequately explains the dynamics of the sub atomic level and hence is the only accurate explanations of all we see,experience and feel.
though this has been proven 100's of times by empirical experimentation, the proponents of the standard model refuse to accept this truth and still base modern science on a 3000 year old theory of materialism.
in the ultimate theory of reality, quantum mechanics, matter does not even exist. it is simply a function the intersection of quantum frequencies. quantum mechanical experimentation has shown that almost every facet of the standard model is wrong. for instance the standard model claims the speed of light is the fastest speed at which information can be transferred . but it is false as information in the quantum pane travels virtually instantaneously.
standard model says that matter is the base of reality but quantum experiments have reproved that, you the observer, are partial creators of reality. the standard mode claims time travels only in the future but quantum experiments have shown that time can affect event in the past and hence time can go backward. these are just a few of the inconsistencies proven wrong by the quantum mechanics

so the ultimate reality is in fact based on quantum frequency modulations.

the vertex is a energy field that emanates out of the suns ecliptic and extends as far as can been detected.

I believe that the vertex is the basic physical representation of the quantum plane in our "reality". therefore it is the underlying energy of all physical manifestations and , more importantly ,all manifestations of planes of pure energy such as the planes of the astral reality.

"all these experiences are because you both have vertex/ node connections in your natals. this potentialities are brought out with the node conjunct the composite ascendant. the vertex is the primal energy of our plane of consciousness and existence. it is the plane of all consciousness human,animal,plant and mineral. it is so overwhelming that it can not be comprehended by ego limited personality structure. the node focuses and limits the infinite breadth of the vertex and gives us the rhythms and awareness that our souls use to traverse life and death. without the node our souls would not have continuity but rather be spread throughout the ultimate infinite of the vertex and hence growth of consciousness could not occur."

as a consequence time is a ribbon on the vertex. the akashic records are recorded on the vertex. the history of all life forward and backward is on the vertex.
this is why when the vertex is on the ascendant or conjunct the node one has access to dreams and images that reflect the "hidden" planes of reality.

rahu

Last edited:

Arena

I've seen that the Vx has great importance, it is like an angle to me. I've got Uranus conjunct Vx and that planet has had great effects upon my life I believe. And it is not something unconcious at all, it is very concious.

rahu

Banned
What is your opinion about other peoples planets conjunct our Nodes and vice versa? Is it the planet person or the node person who controls the energy?

What about the nodal axis squared or reverse someone else's nodal axis?
The node is the primary force therefore the individual whose node is being acted on, has control. Though control is a misnomer as there dynamics created can are more of a spontaneous occurrence rather than a conscious action, though I may just be slitting hairs.

When nodes are square, karmically the individuals are at cross purposes in this life. Put the square also creates a very strong somatic tension which can energize both people. So a successful relationship can develop as both partners life aims helped along. But
in the long run, they have fundamentally different destinies so problems are likely to develop after the individual goals are achieved .

With a reverse nodal conjunction, the energy seems to be neutralized and the relationship would reflect the classic dynastic interpretation.
With a node to node conjunction,the indivuals inherent nodal powers will be enhanced by the partnership.
rahu

rahu

Banned
I've seen that the Vx has great importance, it is like an angle to me. I've got Uranus conjunct Vx and that planet has had great effects upon my life I believe. And it is not something unconcious at all, it is very concious.
I don't think I said the vertex is unconscious but I have said the vertex is hard to integrate into a chart sometimes. For instance, venus conjunct the vertex indicates a loving nature but often this love doesn't bring reciprocal emotions to the native as one would expect. Often vertex aspects do not seem to elicit the responses that one would normally expect .I believe this is because the vertex makes up the cosmic matrix that the other symbols arise from and hence is not respond according to patterns of the other symbols.
rahu

rahu

Banned
Is it a misnomer? Control can be covert or overt- control is putting forth energy consciously or unconsciously in order to have your way. With all you speak about the Nodes and their being the force that brings all things into manifestation in this material plane and astral plane, I cannot see how the conscious or unconscious desire to bring about a certain manifestation is not control.

There are two people in my life who have their SN conjunct my Sun/Moon and they both are able to covertly *control* my reality if that makes sense; Reality being what the node brings forth and such.

the node exist a priori. if one has a desire without the node, then in will remain unfilled desire. if the node is present then the desire has a much greater likleyhood of manifesting .

your example makes sense as the moon/sun midpoint is a very large part of your being. and a node on it would have a level of control. but I am not sure the two people on your life know they have control over you unless you have mentioned it.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94842

node interpretation

as others have pointed out you have a complicated chart. you may not like my take but I think your reflective state is because it seems everything you do is causing you turmoil and even you emotional relationships are causing you problems rather than bring love in spite of yourself.

first off you have a Uranus/venus conjunction. this is a very attractive vibration. you are inspired and vibrant emotionally. this conjunction is sextile to the mars/ceres conjunction. this adds to your charm and physical attraction. uranus and venus make you a bit of player as you are attracted to many and many are attracted to you
mars is conjunct to ceres and sextile to venus/Uranus. this just adds to your magnetic charm. ceres shows that in spite of your "player" vibrations, you are actually concerned about loyalty and support . but this all becomes more intense because the midpoints between mars/ceres and uranus/venus are conjunct your south node.

this is almost to much to handle as your magnetic emotional attraction will overwhelm you at times. you have been given a difficult spiritual trial as you are immersed in the sexual/social power .

and unfortunately, at you age ,you have abused this situation, maybe not consciously but functionally ,as Jupiter is conjunct the south node also and square to pluto. this square is symbolic or power trips and a controlling personality. this is a very selfish and self serving aspect. this shows you have used others emotional attachment to you, regularly.

as the south node is energizing all these behaviors and abilities , you really haven't had much of a chance to consciously regulate you desires and ambitions till now. you nodal return is coming up and your reflective state shows you are on the right tract. your nodal return can give you insights to how you are used or misused you nodal power up to now.

you have Saturn and eris opposed to Lilith which shows you do have a rather hard heart. eris shows a emotional energy that tends toward selfishness also. so though you have a full book of acquaintances and friends, insight you may laugh at them at times .

the psyche/eros midpoint is conjunct your moon, so paradoxically you are a very sensitive and romantic, idealist person. I think it is these dichotomies in your chart that are bring you confusion. you know you are sensitive and loving but your harsh selfish sides come into play and make all your good actions come to naught.

Jupiter on the south node can show family wealth or social power. it can make you a bit of a dictator in that you feel you know other peoples business better than they do.

orcus is square to chiron with can give you a very critical and hurtful attitude. that is you can see others faults and throw it their faces with no tact or concern how they will feel.

I used the named asteroid mika for mickey. this is conjunct to sedan. sedan is a impulse of truth. this is also one of the reasons you are reflecting on the affect of your actions. it seem you realize for some reason even when you are trying to act noble, turbulence and misunderstanding seem s to rise around you.

frankly I don't have any suggestions as your chart is so singular. all I can do is point out your nodal return is coming on nov. 4th. symbolically you may begin to see to your destiny and what you need to emphasize and what you need to restrict in your life and your desires.

Thank you for your response! I truly appreciate your forthrightness it helps instead of hurt. You're right. I have been a player with online dating. The ceres I think helps me not make anything actually happen. Yesterday I realized the vanity and shallowness of my actions concerning that point. I removed myself from every dating website and anything of the sort and plan to do things nobly and respectably. And does overwhelm me. I understand my propensity or opportunity to become a player but always there is something telling me I won't be fulfilled with that lifestyle because I do expect the the love, support, and affection I give. Instead I have used that magnetic attraction to raise people's self confidence and awareness of what beauty really is. And I have used my emotional connection with people to my advantage which I resent. The other day I was thinking of how selfish some my actions are but I'm left feeling confused as to find an outlet because at the same I'm I am very giving and selfless. I go out of my way with out asking to dedicate myself to something or someone while sacrificing some of my own goals or plans. That's why I'm left feeling confused. I do have a hard heart. But again I'm lost because I feel most of this time I'm the one thinking emotionally and not necessarily rationally. I feel that in some instances I have to protect my emotional and psychological vulnerability with being harsh or brute. I'm never just mean or cold hearted for no reason. It's only a defense mechanism. But something i will absolutely not do is criticize people and throw their faults in their face. That is a no no in my moral code.I'm just way too emotional to do that. Overall I totally agree besides the pervious point I made. I do feel at times that even when I try to be noble, everything goes up in flames, but that rarely is the case