Predicting your own death.

greybeard

Thanks for your kind words Zenith. I'm getting old, and emotions flow to the surface more easily than they used to do. A tear is running down my cheek.

JUPITERASC

The exact day of one's death is not necessarily predictable, however many do know the approximate time when to expect their death

'... 17 year old Zach Sobiech was diagnosed with rare form of bone cancer, osteosarcoma.

With months to live, Zach turned to music to say goodbye

18 years old 3 May 2013 Zach continued fighting cancer with a smile that can change the world.
Zach Sobiech passed away 20 May 2013.

Our hearts and prayers are with his family and friends. We are forever touched by his story. Thank you for sharing your life and music with us, Zach. You are dearly missed and loved....'

MY LAST DAYS: MEET ZACH SOBIECH
- Published 3 May 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9NjKgV65fpo

'Clouds' is available on iTunes and other online music stores - proceeds benefit Zach Sobiech Research Fund of Children's Cancer Research Fund
http://www.childrenscancer.org/zach

zenith

Thanks for your kind words Zenith. I'm getting old, and emotions flow to the surface more easily than they used to do. A tear is running down my cheek.

In my ancestrial home, there is a tridition, after people die, they are often buried in their farm field, it has no marking and headstone, just a pile of earth. and every year the surviving would visit the grave on a certain day, everyone put shovels full of earth on top of that pile and tell the youngster the story of their ancestors, eventually when no one remembers the grave site or stories, it will silently return to be nameless earth. This is our eternity, we live in the hearts we touched. eternally, until it's part of the earth as well.

This is a moment no words are necessary, hugs.

JUPITERASC

From the moment of birth - death is certain... it's just a matter of time :smile:

Generosity, kind words,
doing a good turn for others,
and treating all people alike:
these bonds of sympathy are to the world
what the linchpin is to the chariot wheel.

Jātaka 20