Would you call me "Plutonian" if you saw this chart??

d00dle

pluto square moon = 10 pts
pluto sextile sun = 2 pts
pluto in scorpio = 5 pts
venus & saturn in scorpio = 3+3 = 6 pts
mercury in the 8th = 3 pts

total = 26 pts

0-15 = low, 16-25 moderate. 26-40 strong. over 40 = off the chart

i would call you a plutonian person :)

d00dle

my chart...

pluto trine moon = 10 pts
pluto square mars = 5 pts
Ascendant in Scorpio = 10 pts
Uranus in Scorpio = 3 pts
Moon in the 8th = 5 pts

total = 33 pts

lazarusx

my chart...

pluto trine moon = 10 pts
pluto square mars = 5 pts
Ascendant in Scorpio = 10 pts
Uranus in Scorpio = 3 pts
Moon in the 8th = 5 pts

total = 33 pts

I had to search for this 'quiz' because i wondered where you were quoting this point system, i guess its more for fun then accuracy. I totaled 53 points for Plutonian, but based off my chart i would say im more Mercurial. Maybe a mixture of the two.. i don't really know how to conclude weather a person is of a certain astrological nature.. i assumed it had something to do with the chart ruler.

d00dle

I had to search for this 'quiz' because i wondered where you were quoting this point system, i guess its more for fun then accuracy. I totaled 53 points for Plutonian, but based off my chart i would say im more Mercurial. Maybe a mixture of the two.. i don't really know how to conclude weather a person is of a certain astrological nature.. i assumed it had something to do with the chart ruler.

ok, i believe u

pluto trine Sun = 10 pts
Pluto trine MC = 10 pts
Pluto square Mercury = 5 pts
Pluto square Mars = 5 pts
Pluto sextile Saturn = 2 pts
pluto in scorpio = 5 pts
Neptune in the 8th = 3 pts
Saturn in the 8th = 3 pts
Part of Grand Trine 5 pts

total = 48

lazarusx

ok, i believe u

pluto trine Sun = 10 pts
Pluto trine MC = 10 pts
Pluto square Mercury = 5 pts
pluto in scorpio = 5 pts
Part of Grand Trine 5 pts

total = 48

Is that mine? Haha, thats a pretty close resemblance. Here's my chart with the points.

Pluto trine Sun = 10 pts
Pluto trine MC = 10 pts
Pluto square Venus = 5 pts
Pluto sextile Neptune = 2pts
Pluto in Scorpio = 5 pts
Uranus in the 8th = 3pts
Part of Grand Trine = 5 pts

It's also in Trine to my Chiron, but i dont know weather that's considered in this.

So for a bit of fun i checked out the other tests on that site and i came up with 62 for Mercury, so i suppose i wasn't too far off in my original conclusion based off this quiz's interpretation. Heh.

Incase anyone's wondering what the hell's going on here lol: http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2010/01/16/how-strong-is-your-pluto-here%E2%80%99s-the-score/

All this aside, i'd be interested to know how a conclusion about whether someone is more astrologically aligned with the qualities of a planet is decided upon?

Last edited:

kirklandmm

You think I'm more like Neptune? Interesting...I would never have thought that. Can you elaborate why you think so? I'm intrigued

dhundhun

Here's my chart with the points.

Pluto trine Sun = 10 pts
Pluto trine MC = 10 pts
Pluto square Venus = 5 pts
Pluto sextile Neptune = 2pts
Pluto in Scorpio = 5 pts
Uranus in the 8th = 3pts
Part of Grand Trine = 5 pts

It's also in Trine to my Chiron, but i dont know weather that's considered in this.

There are two ways of looking at it. First one assuming Points are Correct. Sixth house Pluto is related to work place environment being radiation prone - Nuclear, X-ray, U-V rays, explosives, etc. Being Pluto, it could be sudden. It is also related to junk-yard working environment. One can't cooperate with fellow workers and beneficial when one is able to change work environment. It can make someone whistle blower or someone constantly finding fault, and trying to improve on it. If it is powerful equivalent to your Mercury, you will face those situations.

Alternatively rationalizing points - Pluto in Cedent house => 53/3 = 27. Pluto has one third strength compared to Mercury. Mercury with this position make pretty intelligent, looking for changes for finding opportunity/fortune, fruitful imagination, generous disposition, easy going etc.

Pick one contradicting point of easy going (and making friends) of Mercury and finding fault of colleagues (and making enemies) of Pluto. Which one is more powerful and what is their relative strength?

On 1..10 scale:

• easy going (and making friends) => ??
  • finding fault of colleagues (and making enemies) => ??

Last edited:

dhundhun

Hmmm. I've never considered myself in terms of Neptune? Interesting...could you elaborate why you think that from my chart. I'm intrigued

1. Neptune is Cazimi Planet in Chart
2. It is in the middle of Stellium
3. It is in Cardinal House
4. It is in its own co-sign
5. It is with powerful Jupiter (Jupiter is further strengthened by Mars sextile)
6. It is with Par-Fortuna

d00dle

anyways, i see myself as a neptunian...creative, intuitive, dreamy, deluded, addicted, etc. I guess thats about right and this quiz looks legit.

Neptune trine sun = 10 pts
Neptune opposite moon = 10 pts
Neptune Square Mercury = 5 pts
12th house planets = 3+3+3+3 = 12 pts
Part of T-Square = 5

total = 42

Last edited:

lazarusx

Alternatively rationalizing points - Pluto in Cedent house => 53/3 = 27. Pluto has one third strength compared to Mercury. Mercury with this position make pretty intelligent, looking for changes for finding opportunity/fortune, fruitful imagination, generous disposition, easy going etc.

Pick one contradicting point of easy going (and making friends) of Mercury and finding fault of colleagues (and making enemies) of Pluto. Which one is more powerful and what is their relative strength?

On 1..10 scale:

• easy going (and making friends) => ??
  • finding fault of colleagues (and making enemies) => ??

Yeah i would say:

• easy going (and making friends) => 8
  • finding fault of colleagues (and making enemies) => 4
This is present. In the past i would say i was more critical of people's faults, but i would hide behind the pleasantry of mercury so i suppose it was never openly expressed. But these days i am more tolerant of peoples faults mostly because i see them in myself..

I definitely think im more Mercurial but Pluto has its presence in the background.

Thanks for the post dhundhun.

Last edited:

MJ82

It's possible to be more than one "ian" at the same time.

I'm very Neptunian, but also Plutonian - though not always in a very overt way.

I scored 45 on the test, it would be 50 if I include the very wide square between my venus and pluto (most astrologer wouldn't, and Donna certainly wouldn't), but my stellium in the 8th is Venus-ruled (libra).

My chart:

Sun biquintile Pluto - 2
Merc trine Pluto - 5
Mars conjunct Pluto - 5
Saturn conjunct Pluto - 5
Neptune sextile Pluto - 2

Pluto in 8th - 5
Moon in 8th - 5
Jupiter in Scorpio - 3

Mars in 8th - 3
Saturn in 8th - 3

Pluto in my stellium - 5

Pluto square PoF - 2

= 45

Funnily, I only score a 15 for Neptune on this test, even though my sun is in pisces and square neptune! I think these point systems are a little too simplistic. Just sayin.

There are people I've met with a single Pluto conjunction to a personal planet, like moon or sun, who come across as more overtly Plutonian than I do. So there are variations in how it is expressed. But I do feel my Pluto, no question, and it tends to come out the most in my relationships. Fun times! :tongue:

Last edited: