Worried Mother about my child..

jessica213

So my first concern is how many Neptune squares or oppositions he has... I know there is always positive to everything but I'm concerned because when I see Neptune I see disillusioned people and DRUGS.. people that enjoy dreams and not reality... and it worries me.. he also has certain aspects that worry me with his moon square mercury .. which means hes going to scream his emotions to me or others in an uncontrolled way.. I have been concerned about this for a while and I'm finally posting because yesterday he did the whole " I HATE YOU" moment with me for trying to pull him in the rain to play with him.. and it hurt my feelings.. the sun square moon worries me also.. I am not too familiar with it.. I guess I might just be being paranoid but it is my worst nightmare for my child to become addicted to drugs or sell them or just for him not to be aware of reality.. it just scares me .. I also don't want him to actually hate me.. I know right now he doesn't but I know that I am not a perfect mother and I am very emotional as well.. I am putting my chart along with his (Julian).

Attachments

• julianchart.gif
    julianchart.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 28
  • mychart.gif
    mychart.gif
    50 KB · Views: 34

waybread

Mama, your little son is very lucky to have such a concerned and loving mother.

I think all small children go through periods of temper tantrums. Your son has enough squares in his chart that he may feel extra internal pressures, so any outdoor activity that allows him to run around and blow off steam should be beneficial. With Mars conjunct sun in the 11th house, he should enjoy participating in team sports when you feel he's ready. Mars rules athletes as well as internal aggression and aggravation, so sports are a much more constructive outlet for it than having a tantrum.

Your son's moon in Leo trines your Jupiter in Aries, so that is a feel-good aspect. A really nice one is your son's Venus in Capricorn conjunct your moon-Neptune.

Neptune can be the drug addict because it isn't a planet of reality. But Neptune can be a planet of the imagination, so lots of stories and children's films seem like a good idea. Another beneficial use is a healthy religious faith.

What your son needs from you more than anything else is unconditional love. And that you are giving him.

Tessie

Banned
So my first concern is how many Neptune squares or oppositions he has... I know there is always positive to everything but I'm concerned because when I see Neptune I see disillusioned people and DRUGS.. people that enjoy dreams and not reality... and it worries me.. he also has certain aspects that worry me with his moon square mercury .. which means hes going to scream his emotions to me or others in an uncontrolled way.. I have been concerned about this for a while and I'm finally posting because yesterday he did the whole " I HATE YOU" moment with me for trying to pull him in the rain to play with him.. and it hurt my feelings.. the sun square moon worries me also.. I am not too familiar with it.. I guess I might just be being paranoid but it is my worst nightmare for my child to become addicted to drugs or sell them or just for him not to be aware of reality.. it just scares me .. I also don't want him to actually hate me.. I know right now he doesn't but I know that I am not a perfect mother and I am very emotional as well.. I am putting my chart along with his (Julian).

Waybread's response is perfect. I know someone with a very similar chart to your son's, albeit much older, and she's been a health-freak sports professional all her life with zero history of drugs. But I chip in mainly to flag your worry. It seems to be intense and, if you don't mind me saying, it's like you are projecting your irrational fears on to your son. With all due respect, this is not something you want to do. As he grows, your son should not have your emotions put upon his shoulders or feel like your fears are guiding (controlling) his life. I'm not saying you'll aim to do this. I am saying you may do it unwittingly with the absolute best of intentions. I understand your concerns, you want the best for him. However, this is your son's incarnation and he'll need freedom to develop autonomy without feeling guilty. Your local library or amazon will have tons of excellent books on gold-standard parenting which, no doubt, you'll pursue since you have a keen interest in the subject. However, an important aspect of gold-standard parenting, alongside unconditonal love, is teaching boundaries and, also, following them yourself. If you have identified yourself as "very emotional," and not wanting to project this quality onto your son, this may be an opportune time to learn emotion regulation. I think mindfulness meditation has yielded the most powerful results in research. If your son can learn emotion control from you, it can only benefit him. Don't allow worry to steal a minute of your joy being a mother.

P.s., Someone once said to me, "99% of the things we worry about never even happen." I've found that to be true, especially in astrology.

Last edited:

RockFish

Being a parent and dealing with astrology can be scary sometimes. Both my children have difficult aspects in their charts and i was worried in the beginning, but they are happy children, very smart, very loving.

Hard aspects point to the unusual traits that we must respect and allow for them to express. A powerful Neptune can be a great spiritual anchor.

I'd say he must be an artistic person. Art can be a great outlet for his sensitive soul. Moon and Neptune are connected to all things visual, painting, drawing, photography, films, make-up, fashion, etc.

Neptune is also very good for musicians.

Breathe and have faith, it's going to be alright.:wink: