Scientology

Just watched a clip from the upcoming docu-movie by Louis Theroux. A member tries to tell him to leave because he is trespassing and she makes a statement while she's flustered, 'oh yeah, you're as honest as the stars.' Was this just a saying or does it possibly indicate that Scientology is basing its 'ology' on the nodes and the reading, predicting of them? Like nazzism? It would explain why they are so arrogant and superior...and secretive...

Here's the clip, pretty funny conversation too...
https://youtu.be/AIyJOp-tK0k

Kitchy

Banned
I'm not sure what the "other astrology" aspect is of your query - but in 1980 I was 20 years old - in college and working and feeling very alone, away from all my old friends from the place that I came, and I found myself being surrounded by Scientologists who I knew immediately in my heart were of Satan. Pluto was transiting my 3rd house at the time and I lived next door to some folks who threw good parties and who didn't do drugs and I was all for it until one of them followed me around for about 3 months even after I moved and even once blocked me from getting on the bus because I told him I would call the police if he didn't move his @ss and he didn't move his @ss and I called the cops and then he disappeared and made me look foolish. That's what I have gathered by Scientology. That, and that I have always loved Leah Remini.

Thanks for sharing your experience. That sounds very scary! I haven't heard of Leah Remini before but I shall look her up. If I search the year Scientology was founded, would that give insight into its motivations and desires? They are so arrogant it's like they are hiding something...I wonder if the arrogance comes from their knowledge being based on a fundamental truth, like the nodes, that is then just used in a misguided way...

I publicly ask Rahu to comment using his nodes and reality information. However, I was very rude to him the other day, while my hormones were ruling the roost of my mind...and I respect him for being a proud man, but I still want to take this opportunity to publicly apologise to him. I'm Scottish and I say f u sometimes, I mean no harm its my Aries sun moon sag :(

Kitchy

Banned
you might create a chart on the founding of Scientology - or L. Ron Hubbard, it's founder.

i found this on wikipedia

"...On February 18, 1954, with Hubbard's blessing, some of his followers set up the first local Church of Scientology, the Church of Scientology of California"

(Leah Remini is an American actress who left the Scientology "Church" after some 40 years of being raised in it and she has all kinds of stories of their "workings" - you can find her on youtube or google)

La Croix

(Leah Remini is an American actress who left the Scientology "Church" after some 40 years of being raised in it and she has all kinds of stories of their "workings" - you can find her on youtube or google)

Her book Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology is on my reading list. It looks really good!

Kitchy

Banned
Ultimately - this is an American made film about how easy it is to be brought up in brain wash and to be weak or vulnurable and gain strength is dangerous to the one doing it.

If there are other's out there who like 90's t.v. - Leah Remini first showed up as Sharon Lawrence's sidekick in a show about advertising and women executives.

Leah Remini must have a Saturn Uranus thing going on to bust the **** out of Scientology in one fell swoop.

John Lennon - Keep playing those mind games and all. I had a friend in the early 80's from college who went to an EST style weekend in the woods and came back talking things that were out of this world. He was planning to give his entire family estate and vinyard (worth a lot) to Scientology after just two days being "realized" -

In the scientology chart - I'd look for Merc Moon Pluto relations.