the node and reality

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104359
you actually have very strong psychic abilities s well as astral sensitivities.
the north node is on your ascendant which is one of the strongest s indications of psychic ability. this shows your intuitions are always correct and it even give the ability to read others thoughts. it general gives good intelligence as you are perceptive to everything that goes on around you.

in addition your sun is opposed to Uranus and the mercury/Uranus midpoint is on the vertex axis. this is a sign of astral perceptions most generally your dreams are can be vivid and prophetic. often with these aspects one can have flying dreams, out of the body experiences or what is called sleep paralysis. this aspect also gives a very quick and very intelligent mind. with the vertex axis you likely have been subject to strange otherworldly visions . these can be confusing because most often these experiences are difficult to apply to your own life.

then you also have the Saturn/Neptune midpoint square to Lilith. this by itself can give you inner vision and combined with all the other psychic abilities , you can have visions or dreams continue in to waking reality or even have visions while awake.

the combination of Neptune and Saturn with your astral dream abilities often make you subject to nightmares especially as child. you are so sensitive to these realities that it is possible that "entities" or spirits from other planes of consciousness may contact or affect you directly.

the south node is soon to transit your ascendant and transit your natal node so I imagine that your psychic senses are already starting to spontaneously manifest around you.
the south node will conjunct your ascendant on April 19th and will transit your natal node on june 6th. this will be very intense because the south node brings both light and darkness. this means that it is likely negative people or spirits will try to influence you. the south node can bring psychic "garbage" to your mind, so it is very important to keep appositive outlook and keep your thoughts in the light. otherwise is possible for you to confuse these negative influences with your own thoughts.

your eros/psyche midpoint is square your ascendant at 2sag 44 and the nodal axis squared this on mar31.the affect of this may be fore you to find yourself at the center of many men's attention. this could also give you a light, ethereal feeling, you may almost feel childlike in your reaction to the world at this times.

your nessus/orcus midpoint is at 29leo37 and the north node will transit this on may 11th. this is a ominous aspect as it shows you may have deep emotional issues from your childhood that may try to disrupt to mind.so be very cautious, if you have bad feelings about anyone of any situation near this time, then be especially on your guard or avoid the distressing influence.

This is such a wealth of knowledge, thank you so much Rahu. Your amazing

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104130
you have some very dynamic emotional aspects.
venus is conjunct to Lilith and Uranus, with Uranus square to your moon.this shows you are a very loving person at the center of your heart.
you are exceptionally emotionally and always looking for new ideas and experiences. this shows you are very attractive but it can be difficult to have steady relationships because you need intensity in love.

the vertex is square to Lilith,uranus and venus and opposed to the moon,so you are subject to intense psychic and astral impressions. with this pattern I would expect your dreams to be vivid and often prophetic. this just adds to your urge to seek out new experiences and feelings. this give vibrant emotional feeling about life.

but on the other hand you have nessus conjunct your descendant and square to pluto and juno . this shows a childhood that may have restrictive at the least. this one with issues about intimacy as you likely have than your share of heartbreaks. though you draw many to you,this aspect suggest that it is hard for you to distinguish between good relationships and unhealthy relationships .

your mars/venus midpoint is conjunct your sun/Neptune/eros conjunction which again shows your loving and optimistic nature. this emphasizes your attractive nature but eith Neptune conjunct the sun, you may have insincere people approach you.
this adds great sensitivity to your personality to go along with your almost boisterous engagement with life.

ixion is at midheaven opposed to chiron and square the node.this shows you are a very intelligent analytical person in spite of your exuberant emotional states .but ixion shows that you are often involved with issue or people who have family or social tensions.

the last several months may have been difficult which unexpected setbacks or malicious people hindering you, but beginning in may your life with become quite exciting with unexpected changes. your psychihc abilities will be very strong and i would expect you astral/ give you much knowledge as to what the future is to bring.

oooo RAHU how can I thank you! your analyse of the chart was sooooo precised and true!
Its very true for my vivid dreams! Its very true for past months that were difficult..

Sending you big HUG!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/006762.html
well venus is octile to mars so there is a emotional tensions and the midpoint of mars/venus is square to Uranus which shows a intense emotional interest in each other so one would think that sparks have flown between you.

and the moon/sun midpoint id square to venus which would give a solid underlying affection for each other.
the sun/Jupiter midpoint square the node shows you are likely good friends and have a good rapport. it cans how you have similar jobs or professions or a lot of common interest.

as this does not seem to be the situation, there are a few subduing spects.
moon square to Saturn and Uranus sows ambivalence emotionally .
with the Jupiter/venus midpoint conjunct to pluto, there is big damper on just hanging out and socializing.
venus square to chiron can add a quirky sexual intensity but it also shows a relationship where there is a lot of mutual criticism and potentially fault finding.
the Venus/Neptune midpoint is square then node also which tends to show you or he may have other romantic interest which may be hidden.the transiting node will be conjunct the composite node onmay5th, so you may be starting to feel the energy of the you getting stronger as the month goes on.

Thanks so much Everything you said was very accurate. Emotional intensity, ambivalence. Sexual intensity and criticism are definitely big factors.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Venus/Neptune midpoint... there was someone before him and were kind of keeping our relationship a secret right now. Until later anyways. It would be a shock to people if they found out we were together I think.[/FONT]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104524
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104524
anytime one has a node conjunction, there is a feeling of soulmate /karmic etc.

here the composite suggest that you have been together in past life as well as potential soulmates because with the Venus/Jupiter node conjuncti0on giving the soul mate feeling, the pluto conjunct the sun suggest this is a recurrent past life connection.

but a wor of caution, even though this can show a past life connection, it doesn't necessarily mean it was a good past life as Neptune square to Jupiter and the node can show deception and Neptune square to venus can show unfaithfulness and emotional deceit.

Neptune also suggest that this relationship is hidden from others and can show there are other romantic interest involved behind the scenes

but the venus/Jupiter node conjunction can be characteristic of a soulmate as this shows that you read each there feeling and thoughts. it shows you can complete each other's sentences and it gives very were strong aura. you likely can see a shimmering light around each other. this is so strong that those around you would also notice this unusually energy that surrounds you when you are together .

and of course the affection and love you feel for each other is unworldly in its intensity.

You are dead on about everything you stated there Rahu. Some more information confirming your analysis:

I don't mean to go too far into our personal history, but we met in a behavioral health institute while both suffering heavily from depression. We both arrived within hours from each other, became friends, and eventually shared a kiss which released a tornado of energy that we both felt. The day after that kiss, we both heard talk of power issues which they say was out of the norm and rarely happened there.

We became each other's rock to rely on, but I can't help but think we tied each other down at times due to circumstances. We saw eye to eye on many things, but completely opposite on yet other things. She was stuck in a karmic marriage she desperately wanted to end but would not due to children and that has since ended in divorce. I know I played my part, but while depressed I was not thinking straight.

We have been on again off again. Never in a "relationship" by societal standards but both coming and going as we pleased. I can almost guarantee I was not the only escape from her failing marriage. We both noticed others would stare at us as if there was something of interest and what you say about that glow makes sense.

I just wanted to know whether I was another karmic connection like her ex husband and should cut her off right now, or there is a chance my involvement could benefit the both of us in the long run.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
note to rahu

rahu,

Edits to a post are clearly marked with the name of the person who made the edits (including Moderators]. After quickly scanning the page I don't see any indication that anyone has edited your original posts.

Following up,

Tim

rahu

Banned
I didn't say edited...I said altered.

I a have had my post deleted, changed for years now. I have complained and even started a thread about this but it has become so common my post are altered that I don't even waste my time bringing ot up anymore up.

I have had post appear that I did not write and when I complained, the disappeared. I have had post disappear and when complained they reappear. I have had lines of text appear on my replies while I am still composing them. so this is not simple case of someone editing my post. this is someone with the code to this site that continues to harass me because they try to discredit my post viewpoint, my predictions etc.

explanatorily
rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/006769.html
well waxlobster,i have to admit it is a very singular composite as it is very rare to have such exactitude in a geometric pattern in a composite.

any geometric pattern in a composite defines the nature of the relationship as much as the planet placements.
and I must confess, i have had to look at this several times to get accurate opinion on the interpretation.
the golden rectangle is highly favorable.
but the difficulties arise from the planet making up the pattern. Saturn opposed to pluto and jupiter/Neptune opposed to moon and chiron,by themselves would be suspicious aspects potentially.
positively,this pattern shows duration, profundity, incisive inquisitive intelligence, spiritually advanced ideas and a far reaching understanding of social patterns and the way of the world in general.
this implies a social context of the workplace or in a educational setting. the milieu of this chart is not socialization but for advancement of profession or knowledge .
so the golden rectangle by itself is not really an aspect of romance.

.but what turns this chart on it's head is the Uranus north node conjunction opposed to mars conjunct the south node with the Venus/Uranus midpoint opposed to mars.this is one of the most powerful configurations for immediate intense,emotional/astral/physical attraction none can have.
Uranus/node show a astral connection that would include a "psychic" connection but also common dreams about each other.
these shows that you and he have a very strong aura and it is very possible that you even see each other through shimmering lights or energy at times.
so I have to assume that the social context between you is somewhat formal so that you have been around each other for a while but have not acknowledged the attraction til now.but be cautioned, Uranus attraction can be intense but rarely last .

(PS again there seems to be tampering with my thread.the above passage was pasted on from another site, but today when I reviewed this post the"but what turns this chart on it's head is the Uranus north node conjunction opposed " had been repeated and place in the middle of the passage. something that I could not have not done because as I said ,this was pasted on ,and the original passage did not have this error. I have had these types of alterations before ,just stupid little things like this that I assume are done to show some type of ineptitude on my part.but this is par for the course . I have had many little errors introduced into my post.it seems the troll and just reminding me he can fool with me any time he wants)

you for your excellently comprehensive and fascinating response.

Yes, I note the Saturn-Pluto complication, and I would perhaps consider Moon-Chiron opposite Neptune to create a hazy mess but I think the Jupiter there brings in the spiritual growth potential, which tends to be what I am drawn to in this life.

Longevity is not a concern of mine, as somebody with a tight Venus-Uranus conjunction on my angles, I need Uranus to figure in a connection with another to not feel stifled. Being trapped is more of a concern to me than something being transient ;-)
The circumstance upon which I know this man is social, I've resisted getting to know him, as long as I could, but sometimes I just bump into him everywhere, and he has featured in dreams.
I've noticed when I speak to him there is an almost translucent film over his eyes, like he's just awoken from a hibernation. I put it down to shyness, but it's very strange. I think when you mention 'shimmering lights and energy' that you have somehow cleverly sensed that. I don't know much about him except that we both play music and have the same taste, a double whammy Mars conjunct each others' South Node implies that perhaps there
Thank is something karmic to work out.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thanks again . I feel like I'm in another dimension, but I like that feeling... :)[/FONT]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/006768.html
vertex on the descendant/ascendant axis gives the chart a otherworldly connection. similar unusual experiences etc.

venus square the node gives a very strong affection between you.
amore on the ascendant can give a romantic sparkle.
eris is square the sun/Venus and mars/venus midpoint which really puts a strong physical attraction into the mix.
with pluto opposed to eris and square the midpoints, the sexual attraction is extremely overwhelming though pluto usually detracts from the emotional sensitivity.
this may be the "thickness" you speak of.
mercury is opposed to Neptune and square the ascendant which usually is a deceptive aspect. it shows complications and it not very transparent about the aims of the relationship.it may be that any liaison would have to be kept secret .
most troubling for a serious relationship is that the moon is square to Saturn and opposed to Uranus. this is a strong indication that this would be unstable and not last.
with chiron conjunct the south node and square to venus, there is a very critical feeling to the relationship.
on the positve side it gives a need to totally understand each others every thought and action and feeling.
but on the negative side ,if tensions or arguments arise, this aspect can be devastating because you would both know each others weakness.
I impression is that the driving force here is essential sexual and carnal, and with the inherent instability of Uranus/moon/Saturn, ad the veiled understanding of the Neptune/mercury opposition, that this would lead to a very intense sexual hookup but would be off and on and secretive. that not to say this could become serious but with the venus/Jupiter midpoint conjunct to lust and the Venus/pluto midpoint conjunct to union, the underlying attraction will always be sexual and not emotional intimacy.

Wow Sounds about right. It is quite overwhelming. It's like when we see each other we have to gear up to say hello , if that makes sense? Like I've watched his demeanor totally change when I first come around , to totally trying to be controlled. It's like it's so palpable that I often feel others feel the pings of sexual attraction. I was hoping for some potential longevity given the compatible moons, but I do realize that the composite trumps all. Oh - and I could also see why this relationship would maybe be a secret, as we are part of a circle that is similar and it could be complicated , although not impossible. Thanks so much I have to ask : does if show the severity of the attraction , like is it equal attraction , or am I feeling it more or him ? I often wonder that.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105217
the composite is extremely complex and touches on many dimensions. honestly , it will be difficult to tie all these ends together to arrive a succinct answer.
the vertex is conjunct to the north node.right off the top this shows a feeling of destiny or higher dimensional reason for meeting each other because these two symbols together show a otherworldly connection.this means that the two of you had have similar very strange of synchchronistic experiences in your respective lives. experiences you never guess would make sense to some one else.

there is a mars/Venus conjunction trine to sappho and sedna.this shows the affection and desire you have for each other and sedna/sappho indicates a commitment to truth to each others feelings and a full embrace of your sexual natures.
the venus/Mars conjunction id square to the stellium of Jupiter/Uranus/Erin and psyche.this multi-conjunction,because of the inclusion of Uranus, is probably the most intense/emotional/sexual/psychic attraction one can experience. this shows an immediate ,intensely electric feelings struck you both. erin with psyche shows you feelings of a spiritually inclusive love along with the physical attractions.

with jupiter,there are good financial environment around you and tends to show you are professionally educated, though there is strong iconoclastic bent that can indicate self education.

with Jupiter involved there was also an immediate feeling of a committed relationship in the works.this is further reinforced because juno is on the descendant and trine to the mars/venus conjunction . in addition jupiter is biquintile to juno and their midpoint is conjunct to lilith. so the immediate feeling of commitment arose from the deepest level of your heart and subconscious sensitivity.

possible problems with these aspects are that the quintile indicates that if you were not in synch,then there could be great arguments as you both would want to lead the show so to speak.

the pitfalls of this relations are both from unconscious issues that brought out an extreme selfishness.
. in the long term this selfish nature can drain thelove of the relationship.

in addition the uranus/venus/mars square is so intense that it can be unstable and with jupiter in the mix, breakups are likely to occur when passions cool. though here with such a sense of innocence and spiritual connection between , the possibility of a cessation of the intensity probably was never suspected.the absolutely romantic and idealist love between you is clear from the erso/psyche midpoint being square to the named asteroid robin, and the eros/psyche conjunction ,conjunct to the sun/mercury midpoint. this shows a meeting of the minds when
the pureness of the love was spoken about. it seems robin was able to verbalize this intensity and innocent nature of love the best .

the pitfall so the relations begin with the Saturn/pluto conjunction on the ascendant. this shows a stubborn and cold nature . pluto is a selfish planet, so compromise was a problem.
orcus is square pluto making the unconscious selfish stronger, and colder. the midpoint of orcus and Saturn is square the vertex which shows these distant and cold feelings were spontaneous in the relationship.
the nessus/pluto midpoint is also square to the vertex, this shows that there were major abusive issues in the relationship. maybe not between you but in your childhood histories. what is so difficult her is that the overwhelming love and attraction and spiritual feel for each other was built on a foundation of cold unconscious selfishness anchored in abusive emotional issues from childhood. as the robin/nessus midpoint is square to the ascendant ,I would think these issues affected her the most.

chiron is square to Venus which shows a emotional need to know each other inside and out, what you though and how you reacted. this can give a strong intimacy but if problems and arguments arise, the devastating insults thrown because you know each other weakness and faults do well.

there are several more aspects but they all point to the same issues I have brought up.

the breakup occurred I believe you partner is really unsettled with her sexual orientation. that is same sex love is not because of true spiritual feelings but is more likely a response to abusive childhood experirnces.it seems from the charts that this applies to robin the most and that she had a terrible childhood, probably characterize by endemic abuse by her father.
so on one hand the conscious chemistry is just so strong, but on the other hand her unconscious demons did not allow her to insincerely love.....anyone.

Wow. Spot on. Is it possible to keep all the love and be good friends?

rahu

Banned
reading by PM
the first image I see is that of a lovely delicate flower that dark men have tried to crush. but your delicacy hides a power of regeneration that allows your to survive and bloom again.

eros is conjunct to psyche and sextile to venus. this gives you a extrememly romantic ad idealistic nature. love is a sacred feeling and you never lose your childlike sensation of love.

you are extremely intelligent with the sun/Jupiter/mercury stellium. not only to you understand the practical but you also understand the higher abstraction of society and life.you understand the near and the far and you are noble of spirit and draw friends to you because you ideas and opinions are always correct and kind.

your moon/sun,moon/mercury and moon/Jupiter midpoints are conjunct to the Uranus/Neptune midpoint which brings both inspiration and vision. you can from complex images and have the potential to brings these ideas to fruition.

but this pattern can also confuse as sometimes you see so much and so deeply that you become unsure of what is real and what is not, of which direction or decision to make.

pluto is square the node, orcus is square to chiron. and nessus is square mars. these are all signs of severe abuse, though the pluto square gives you the power to overcome all the harshness that has tried to stunt your love.

the psyche/veus,eros/venus midpoints are conjunct nessus which shows that you have had you highest dreams blocked or beaten down, yet your rise like a phoenix as your spirit is noble and always looks toward the light.

you know much but say little as your mind seek answers to the deep and profound

you seem to be caught in a karma of feuds and hostility as when you show the good in yourself, angry and dark intentions come around you.

your moon/Saturn midpoint ic conjunct to pallas, giving you faith and endurance to retain you intelligence and sense of self worth. this gives you wisdom beyond your years and creative abilities with the force to express yourself despite the obstructions around you
rahu

Thank you so much rahu. This is the first time my chart has been read and its extremely accurate! "Your delicacy hides a power of regeneration that allows your to survive and bloom again."BEAUTIFUL!!! I have always felt as though others around me have tried to put me down from time to time but I always manage to overcome it! I definitely have gained the insight that I needed.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103390 803
your daughters chart is very unusual and could bring her problem or bring great joy. much has to do with how your society(Malaysian) responds to her powers.
she has a stellium of the node/venus/mars/Saturn with pluto conjunct the south node.
this is a complicate aspect which depends as I said on the culture around her.
first venus/mars and the node gives a very attractive and loving child. but the node brings psychic abilities and karma into her life.
with Saturn opposed to pluto, she may have a strong past life influences.
but more importantly, in the here and now, this stellium will bring were power sexual energies to her. Saturn and pluto tend to be very overpowering and being in a patriarchal country, these influence can be very bad fro her because though she is a child she will draw "malicious" feelings toward her.

forgive me for being to abrupt, but she is in danger of being mistreated and abused. for though she is a child with much light, her light will attract darkness.

she has her sun conjunct to sedan which shows she is a child of truth and light. but when darkness surrounds her, she must learn to be caution with speaking with truth and light.

she also has the Jupiter/sun and Jupiter/sedna midpoints conjunct the node. this also shows she is a child of light and truth as well as very foresighted and intelligent.

her eros is opposed to her psyche which shows her to be very idealistic and trusting in emotional relationships.

but nessus is square to eris and the midpoint is conjunct to eris, so even though she is a loving soul, she must be very careful in relationships because as I have already mentioned, dark desires will be attracted to her.

it seems that her soul will be pulled between the forces of darkness and the forces of light.
a I mentioned with pluto conjunct the south node,it is very likely she is an advanced souls and will be influences by past lives.

her chiron is square to the vertex which increases her inquisitiveness and give a sharp incisive analytic mind. but this aspect also shows she is prone to speak her mind and ot consider how her thoughts will affect others.

you must impress upon her that she must be cautious when she speaks because there are dark desires that want to make her fail.

her aura is very strong, other feel and some can see there spiritual energies around her.

as a mother you are already careful with your daughter but you must be even more cautious because her soul may attract strong adversaries.

Thank you for the very comprehensive and insightful analysis.

My daughter is now in her teens and she does seem to get a lot of attention from boys and even older men.

I have spoken to her about protecting oneself against unwanted sexual advances, but she always displays a nonchalant attitude toward these issues.

Based on her chart, would you say she is consciously (or unconsciously) attracting these 'dark desires' that you speak of?

your daughter is conscious of her affect over men as the attractive vibration she has could not be ignored. but she does not realize her psychic connections can bring negative desires to her.

eris is square to nessus. this is particularly dangerous because if she "leads" boys/men on, even playfully, she can unleash very powerful dark desires.

as I touched on, in a highly patriarchal society such as you live in, her "liberal" feeling toward affection and relationships will likely bring her great sorrow.

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/006798.html

the composite has really favorable kite pattern with venus trine to Jupiter and Saturn and sextile to venus with the venus/moon midpoint conjunct to lilith and opposed to Neptune.
this shows a very sincere and deep emotional sttraction.it gives a supportive and loyal love with steady feelings.
the one concern is that Neptune is opposed to Lilith and the moon/venus midpoint. this can give a idealism to the relationship but it can also show too much indulgence ion alcohol or other substances. if this is true then the emotional feelings can become secondary to the pursuit of "fun". even though there is a strong devotion, neptue can lead to unfaithfulness.
the vertex is conjunct he descendant axis and opposed to pluto.
this adds a whole different dimension to the relationship. the relationship has a "unworldly" element as you and he have had strange but different coincides in your lives.
often there can be a sense of fate about you sand him meeting. this aspect makes sense in the way he has just re entered you life in such a unusual way.
mars on the ascendant shows he is forceful but pluto on the ascendant can be a sign of extreme selfishness or ambition.
Jupiter on conjunct the node adds to the feeling of destiny at work and it tends to show a good economic environment. mars and pluto with Jupiter indicates power and wealth overall.
the Jupiter/Neptune square can be tricky and often this shows there are hidden agendas or something's are be shrouded from you.
it seems there would be a pull between emotional intimacy and social/financial concerns.the mars/Venus midpoint is square the Uranus/Saturn midpoint, which tens to destabilize a relationship, though here the kite pattern is very favorable. it depends on if compromises can be made to establish a committed relationship. as I said there is much selfishness which makes commitment very difficult.

Thank you sooooo much , Indulgence of alcohol and other substances was the biggest problem when I started talking to him, he had a huge problem with drugs.
The extreme selfishness you said is what I've been feeling from him lately, this describes how I'm seeing him actually, and then this means I'm right and my perception of him is right also.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Yes it's been like that since forever, difficult to commit to anything on both parts, thank you so much for this! [/FONT]

rahu

Banned
again this post has been altered for the3rd time.

the altered portion has to due with the psychiatrics' establishment reaction to psychiatrist Jeffery masson for publishing the letter of freuds whih cdocumented that 38% of his clients mental problems were based on sexual abuse. and freud was threatened tha if he published this his career would be over
( note this post has been censored by deleting "freuds early observations". I will repost the deleted information)

psychiatrist jeffery masson was given access to he unpublished works of the freud archives by anna freud. in them he found a letter written by Freud very early in his career. in it he says that in 38% of his clients, there mental problems are cause by sexual abuse. at this time, psychoanalysis was a purely Jewish construct. one reason Freud wanted carl jung involved in psychiatry was to broaden the acceptance of psychoanalytical theory to the "gentile" population also. this is also why the psychiatric institute was ultimately moved to Switzerland from Vienna.
the famous doctor Wilhelm Fliess's son was under psychoanalysis at this time and reported his abusive father. in the letter, Freud continued that he was threatened by loss of his position if he published these results.
as later as 1970, the official psychiatric stance was that only 3% of psychoanalytical problems were based on sexual abuse.

Freud wrote in civilization and it's discontents , that incest is a the base of human civilization. the more civilized we become ,the more we repress and move away from the incestual impulse.

for publishing freud's letter Jeffery masson once a highly regarded psychiatrist has been hounded out of his profession and now writes very successful books about animals.
http://www.jeffreymasson.com/about.html

It amazes me that the psychiatric establishment, I assume, still wants to hide the censorship and retributive actions toward anyone you tells the truth about them. again, this is the 3rd time I have had to repost this deleted part of this thread.

As I have posited the nodal axis as fixating reality and all planes of experience, I seems natural that there should be a connection with incest as Freudian theory professes.
Culturally the central role of incest is obvious when one looks at the history of civilization.
Civilization has from it beginnings been governed by kingship. One might say that this “divine right” ended with the French revolution, but that example is flawed as napoleon marrying Josephine, and she was descended from the Merovingian blood line, which were the first “holy roman emperors”( though the actual term arose a few centuries later), later he divorced the childless Josephine and married Maria Louisa, daughter of the emperor of Austria.
The united state of America would be a more likely example of the fall off ofthe monarchial system but this was an isolated example and in fact monarchies continued to be all powerful until WWI, a war which was essentially a war between queen Victoria’s grand kids.

But the example gaining recognition by marrying a princess is in fact the norm for all monarchies since the first Sumerian example. Though history is ruled but kings, kingship legitimacy was bestowed by marrying the queen. is it is through the queen that kingship was passed on. This was true from the Sumerian thru the Egyptians and on.
And from the earliest monarchies, absolute legitimacy was passed when the queen was a half sister to the king. This was true even in the new world as the Emperor Huayna Capac was married to his full sister( as were many 18th dynasty Egyptian kings). The Spanish tried to force Huayna Capac to stop his intercourse with his sister but the emperor said he love her too much to stop.
So through out civilization incest was a divine element of kingship. And a half siste always took precedence over a heir from a non related queen. This can be seen the the bible. Abram was the son of terah who was a high priest of Sumerian and hence of royal blood. Sarai was a half sister to abram and the name means princess in Sumerian . abram and sarai are Sumerian worlds and it was not until god changes their names to Abraham and Sarah that the Hebrew race began.
The biblical contention between, Ishmael, the first born of Abraham and sarah’s son Isaac is a reflection of this ancient tradition. Even though Ishmael was the oldest son and hence the direct heir to Abraham, Isaac was the first born to the half sister of Abraham,sarah, and hence he became the heir of Abraham by royal tradition.
The point of these examples is to show that incest was at the apex of the transmission of civilizations for over 3 thousand years.
Couple with freud’s early observations, incest is a seminal dynamic of civilization and hence it seems coherent that the node should have a connection to incest if the node indeed rules or “fixate all planes of consciousness and history.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104130
yours is one of the most difficult questions I have ever had.

I added symbols to your charts and composites and what you have said show up. the relationship is centered on your daughter, as the asteroid child is conjunct your venus/Uranus conjunction shows the incredible love you have for your daughter. in your partners chart child is conjunct his venus, so again he also loves his daughter dearly.
inh the composite child is conjunct to the venus/uranus conjunction. so your daughter ris very lucky to have two parents you are devoted to her and love her dearly. the question as to why the relationship has no love, is very difficult to see as the composite has venus/sun conjunction.

the only clear aspects that gave me a inkling of th problem involves your natal chart having nessus on the descendant and square to pluto. this shows you had been severely abused as a child and that this abuse is still operating on your unconscious mind.
the Saturn/pluto midpoint is square to mars and opposed to eris which can show your father was the source of this severe abuse, but as Jupiter is conjunct to Saturn, it is possible others, maybe a uncle ,grandparent of authority figure were also involved. Jupiter's presence indicates that your abuse was generational, meaning it has occurred throughout your families history ad is therefore likely repressed by your conscious mind but not necessarily.

your nessus is at 23cancer23 and your pluto is at 23libra46. the connection to your partner is that his node is at 22cancer27 and his Saturn/pluto midpoint is at 23libra31.
this shows that he has abusive tendencies.

as you can see his energies are directly on your abusive energies so his presence would bring out these abusive memories and would make you subconsciously react to your repressed abusive memories.

this seems to be why there is no love, that is possibly subconsciously, he wants to dominate you. and hence you, possibly subconsciously, are resisting him.

this does lead to other questions.

Hello Dear Rahu , I really appreciate you time and energy on interpreting my chart. If I go back in my childhood time..I can see that I really was abused in psychical way...always criticized and never good enough..somehow I was always in defensive mood...this **** is so deep and complex ..I'm thinking of it right now..and everything comes from there..Relationship with my Father were and are the best...I'm very connected with him. Can say that he is the only one person that I truly love and care...
Anyway I know that is hard to answer the question that i have to live all my live with a person that i don't love (my husband). I believe in miracles :)
RAHU you are Nostradamus :)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105691

you have a very difficult char for relationships.

I have had some flings but they were honestly train wrecks, just disastrous... I seem to attract men that are creepy/horrible, and just have bad luck in love in general.

this is shown by the grand cross of mars opposed to the Neptune/Uranus conjunct and square to the moon opposed to the sun/eris conjunction .

the Neptune/Uranus conjunction is very difficult as it shows vision/inspiration but deceit/lack of sincerity and rash actions. this conjunction is notorious for promises not kept or attempting something beyond your ability.

on top of this the sun/eris conjunct shows a extremely sexual orientation but one that is lacking of emotional sensitivity. Eris relationships are marked by jealousy and possessiveness. as this is opposed your moon, it suggest that your needs for intimacy is not as great as your sexual desire.

with the mercury/venus midpoint conjunct your lilith/ceres conjunction, you feel your self as very loving and nurturing . so there is a difference to how your feel about love and what you seek out for love. one the one hand you feel the need for intimacy in your heart but you often go after love for desire based considerations.

sedna is on your ascendant showing you are honest and a truth seeker/teller , so the confusion you have is that you actions don't reflect your inner emotional needs.

then you have emotional issues that may be driving you toward bad relationships. you have Saturn square to pluto which usually shows a very restrictive and abusive childhood. so it may be you are subconsciously condition to seek out relationships that will fail because of a abusive imprint from childhood.

with the Saturn/Pluto midpoint conjunct to Sappho, it may bethat same sex relationships may be an alternative

Wow, you have given amazing insight. Thank you so much for your response. Everything you've said is spot on, I am actually shocked you were able to get all that from my chart.

What you say about Eris relationships, based on my chart would this mean I would be a very possessive/jealous person in the relationship? Or that I would attract someone with these traits? Or could it be either/or?

Again, thanks so much for your reading. Super helpful.

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/022328.html
you have mars conjunct to uranus. this shows you to be a unique person and you are rather edgy, much like what you describe in part.
this is likely the aspect most concern with your concerns because the the south node is currently transiting through this conjunction
the south node was on your mars on jan 11th and will be conjunct your uranus on may 14th.
as this latter transits draws nearer, i would expect you radical behavior to grow stronger but you will also have an increase of dreams. you might have prophetic dreams, flying dreams,vivid dreams and sometimes out of the body experience of which sleep paralysis is a form.generally you will be very edgy and your behavior is likely to make people think you are crazy(if that hasn't already occurred

Another awesome post
Though, I am worried for my future. L:

rahu

Banned
you moon conjunct Uranus and square to mars in the 12th can show the crazy abusive maternal influences you were subjected to.
the venus/nessus midpoint conjunct to Jupiter and square the node can characterize the extremely abusive emotional environment. Jupiter's inclusion implies this was a generation abuse meaning that the abusive behavior was passed down from generation to generation and also likely culturally condoned. the extreme physical abuse is shown by the Saturn/Uranus midpoint conjunct the node and square jupiteret.al. and the mars/Uranus square's midpoint square to venus. actull I am somewhat surprised you don't mention sexual abuse also.
I believe that "destiny" or fate is shown by exact aspects no matter what symbols .
you have a exact mercury/Chiron conjunction, exact to 3 arc minute and this conjunction is sextile to Jupiter exactly to 2 arc minutes.
this pattern shows you are exceptionally intelligent. you have a incisive and analytical mind. you understand both practical and abstract concepts and you can see how the personal patterns relate to the greater social patterns in life.
you mind and understanding are you saving grace. it may be your tragic experiences will serve to give you a therapeutic view to help others whose minds may be shattered by similar histories.
you demon mother has Saturn square to chiron with the midpoint conjunct her sun so as I thought she was subject to abuse by her father. with mercury square to Uranus she was drove to insanity by her up bringing. and again with Jupiter square to the sun, it seems this behavior is generational and cultural also.
nessus square the vertex can show the obsessive nature of her abusive actions.
the composite chart shows Saturn/Pluto midpoint conjunct Uranus with Uranus square to Nessus, this is a pattern of violence and abuse .the mars/Venus midpoint is conjunct to the Saturn/Uranus midpoint which brings in the physical and emotional abuse. again it is surprising you don't mention any sexual abuse.thank you for sharing you personal history and I pray for your continued growth and healing

I was hoping you would reply.

There was a lot of sexual abuse too. Didn't want to mention it, but guess I can as its not like anybody here knows me.
Sexual abuse from her, but also others. I never told anyone about the worst of the abuse that was vaginal by a male.........................................................................Yes it is definitely generational. I met her mother once. She actually told my "mother" a lie about me, so my "mother" could bet me up! So I know where she gets is from. Its definitely a generation that does nothing to heal themselves to make them a better person.

Thanks for pointing out the intelligence! My "mother" would always tell me I was dumb, since birth, so I believed her. ........................................ She quickly told me I was stupid and can't achieve and do anything and to never forget I was dumb.
I regressed after that. I ................................... And I could never progress from there. I struggled with school work because what was the point because she said I was dumb and being a child, your parents are god, and I naturally believed her.
When I went back to adult learning, I was top of my class and considered intelligent and then I was like, hang on a minute! I'd been lied too! due to her own insecurities.You can not see someone for 20 years, and they can still affect you all these years later.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thanks again for your input[/FONT]

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/006827.html

there are several aspect that can be associated with a fated or karmic relationship.
the vertex axis is square to the nodal axis which can show your personal destiny is tied into a greater destiny. .
with the mars node conjunction , there is certainly a very strong aura surrounding you. this is usually noticeable to everyone around you as the auras vibration can be felt by others. this gives a "other dimensional" feeling as you and he seems to shimmer in each others vision. Neptune with the mars/node shows a spiritual attraction besides the physical attraction and accentuates the etheric spiritual feelings you have for each other.
venus is conjunct to juno on the south node increasing the emotional/sexual/psychic attraction for each other. with juno included. I would think that commitment would be a natural continuation.
but there are also aspects associated with inhibition and caution. the Saturn/Chiron conjunction is on the descendant and the sun is square to these.
this shows that he is calculated, and not so quick to jump to marriage or commitment.
this marks him as domineering and set in his ways.the sun/chiron midpoint is conjunct the moon/Venus midpoint, which gives the need to understand very little part of each other. but it can also show up as a overly critical tendency which seeks to find fault in the partner.
it can give a "quirky" sexual/emotional attraction.
the Pluto/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to the sun as is the Saturn/Uranus midpoint. this pattern is very stubborn, and I think in spite of the karmic attraction between you, he still does not want to legalize the relationship yet.

Yes, funny you see that. We have known each other for years. However, we collided in love both recently breaking out of bad marriages. Single at the same time and falling deeply in love. It was a very careful transition that 3-4 years later can be called a success. But it took extreme care and control to accomplish
Loll. We are getting married Aug 22, 2018.
Thanks so much for your interpretation It's amazing that the chart does show the depth and strength of our relationship. It does indeed feel karmic and fated because of how quickly and completely we loved and bonded. Definitely getting married as I said because we belong to each other and want that last bonding step. So yes,love is in the charts. The basic part but charts do not learn. So your chart is only a baseline. My partner is cautious and disciplined but not at all critical and not moving away from legalizing our union. Maybe if he had been younger that would play out but as we are in our 40s and 50s, we learn. Just because you have a hot temper, doesn't mean you have to lose it.
smile.gif
anyway, thanks for the info that was very interesting! Namaste

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/006855.html
the references to marriage are shown by Jupiter trine to juno and opposed to mars conjunct to venus. moon trine to Jupiter and sextile mars/Venus creates a kite pattern with all the emotional symbols. this looks very favorable

the moon/Saturn midpoint is on the ascendant and square the sun, which shows sense of devotion in the relationship.
but Saturn is square to Uranus with Uranus conjunct the south node and Lilith which is not often an aspect of stability of longevity in a relationship or marriage.
this aspect can also show he could abruptly change his mind.
though with lilth conjunct the node there maybe a overriding karmic connection here.this conjunction shows that you and he are psychically connected at a very deep emotional/subconscious level. This is why it can give feelings of destiny etc if the other aspects work out favorably. [FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]it is why you can sense when the situation may be more complex than it first seems.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
[/FONT]
the sun/Neptune midpoint is square to Jupiter which also makes me hesitant as this can show hidden issues or agendas in the relationship.it bodes complications and complexities to this relationship which could weaken the impulse toward marriage.
the node will square the composite Venus in the middle of july and continue to square Jupiter in in middle November, so if he is serious I would think he would act on his words later this years.

Thank you for reading the composite. Oh wow, Juno hitting those planets in composite is the cause of the marriage reference, makes sense. Lilith conjunct the node is major, nice, what does that mean? You're on point once again, I do believe he has a hidden agenda to be honest. I will try to remember to update this thread if anything significant happens.

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106176 514
you chart is a bit difficult to figure out.
but to answer your question about charm,you have eros conjunct your sun which gives you a aggressive emotion nature at times.
you have a venus/Saturn conjunction opposed to Lilith and pholous and square to psyche and Neptune.
this gives you a "magical" emotional aspect. you give off very enticing emotional and physical vibrations. but at the same time you can be moody and reclusive. You tend to attract older men but not always. you have a creative nature but often can not make up you mid about things.

you have a interesting psychic aspect as your south node is conjunct the vertex. This can give you confusing visions or psychic feelings at times. you life seems to have unusual or otherworldly influences. you life has unusual occurrences or coincides .but sometimes these energies around you are frightening or make you despondent.

you sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to mercury and square to nessus . this shows dark emotional issues in your childhood. likely these issues are repressed or have left you with deep feelings of sadness and hopelessness at times.

your Saturn/Pluto midpoint is conjunct to the vertex and the south node which also shows constrictive childhood issues especially surrounding your father.

you moon is conjunct to Jupiter so even with these dark feelings, you are optimistic and very intelligent.
pluto is conjunct to juno and these are trine to the moon and Jupiter.this shows you have a supportive family and a strong connection to your heritage. this tend to show family wealth. these pattern shows that you have many people who are supportive of you and often have good opportunities given to you.

you mars is opposed to sedna and square to Uranus which shows in spite of despondent moods ,you are also very energetic and out going. you can be somewhat a rebellious person because you don't like others to tell you what to do. yet you are also just and treat others fairly and honestly

chiron is conjunct to ixion on your descendant. this gives you a analytical and inquisitive outlook. this adds to your intelligence as you always what to understand those around you and the influences acting on you
ixion shows that you often are involved with stressful social interactions. it maybe that you find yourself attracting people who live on the edge.

Thank you very much! I told you that im a mess haha! Thank you againnn

Last edited: