I'm stuck

hermetic

[I usually try not to do depressive post thing, but today I kind of feel this is too much]

as I written in the title I really do feel stuck. in life. I have no idea where to go, what to do, or what purpose i might possibly serve.
and this is really not the depression talking because I've been depressed and know what is like.

I always had the feeling my natal is lacking in aspects, my life is so closed with so little outer occurances happening
I checked today progressed chart - this one seems even emptier. i rarely have seen such an empty chart

prog.gif

Mercury and Jupiter unaspected:pouty:

Mars conjunct Neptune thus all energy and drive dissolves - I have been feeling this heavily for quite a while, almost whole year now. not having the creative impulse, at times even asking myself what it's all good for.

and all the emotional confusion that seems to be unresolvable from the Moon squaring the heavy conjunction of Pluto Saturn Venus and Sun:crying:

Sun at the critical degree - transition time, but sure doesn't feel like positive one so far.

nothing's happening from the outside, no pointers, no cues as to what i should be doing and I feel lost and scared and so far from my intuition to have some guidance. I feel on hold.

and on top of all that during next year my Venus and Sun will be right on the spot and torn by transiting Saturn Uranus opposition.

I feel something big should be happening after whole this is over - wishful thinking most probably. because this is so heavy and unbearable I think it MUST pass.

natal is in my sig, if someone wishes to comment, I'd be really grateful

katydid

You have a yod, or a FINGER OF FATE to your Chiron, in Taurus in the 10th, in your prog chart. This could be the key to help you unlock that feeling of being Stuck. Chiron retrograde in late Taurus can feel like quicksand has a hold of you.
The 10th is often described as one's 'public life' and one's persistence and feelings of prestige. It is this area of life that your wounds dwell.
Read as much as you can about Chiron in the 10th in Taurus. [Send Raven a PM if she does not read this, as she is very knowledgable about Chiron placements. ]
This is where your natal Chiron always is, but now much of your natal chart has fanned out to become an exact YOD to that Chiron.

The tight conjunction of Saturn/Pluto/Venus/Sun in the 3rd is probably very 'heavy' for your mind to have to deal with now .Lots of old karmic stuff piling on your venus and sun, and squaring your Moon in Cap. It might be hard to get your mind clear and feel easy about things, as Saturn and Pluto square the Moon and quincunx Chiron in the 10th.

The sextile, or the way free, is to Mars/Neptune exactly conjunct in Sag in the 5th. Perhaps your innate understanding of astrology and metaphysics has allowed you to make the best of this heavy duty oppressive 3rd house mental energy.

Your mercury and jupiter are not completely unaspected because they semisextile each other, thus they have joined forces. So Jupiter is saying elevate your mind, rise above petty issues, look over the fence. :happy::unsure:

waybread

Hermetic, it looks to me as though you are majoring in 3rd house issues during this period of your progressions. These could include siblings, your neighbourhood, or your communication abilities. Libra (with Mercury ruling the cusp) is an air sign, so I think that communicating with people is very important to you just now. Also, your north node of personal growth is now in your 11th house of friends. With Gemini (ruled by Mercury) on the cusp, this reinforces for me the idea that your thinking and communicating contributions are where you need to focus.

Unaspected planets are not "bad"--they tend to operate in a somewhat solo and ideosyncratic way, however. So you do have the capacity to be a very original thinker. Do you keep a journal, in which you record your experiences and thoughts? If not, it might be helpful. Also, sometimes seemingly unaspected planets actually do make close minor aspects that have significant meanings. You might just have a bi-septile between Mercury and your moon, for example: it looks to be just in-orb. Similarly, Jupiter and your moon might just qualify as a quintile relationship.

But your natal chart shows a different picture. With your strong 4th house emphasis, you may be quite a homebody. With your natal NN in the 12, I wonder if you have thought of volunteering on behalf of people less fortunate than yourself, or pursing a spiritual pathway.

EJ53

Banned
Isn't progressed Mars activating the Venus/Neptune/Chiron/Saturn/Pluto/Pof natal configuration? (Not sure, due to poor eyesight).

And, if so, perhaps that progressed Finger of Fate offers an opportunity to sort out whatever this natal issue is...........probably by taking action, rather than waiting for something to happen.

But, what (if anything) is happening with the transits to that natal configuration?

EJ:smile:

EJ53

Banned
katydid said:
........Read as much as you can about Chiron in the 10th in Taurus......This is where your natal Chiron always is....

Isn't Chiron in the natal 11th house, Katy?..........Perhaps manifesting as social insecurities (Taurus/11th), and now (by progression) interfering with a 10th house need "to be out there".

EJ:unsure:

katydid

Isn't Chiron in the natal 11th house, Katy?..........Perhaps manifesting as social insecurities (Taurus/11th), and now (by progression) interfering with a 10th house need "to be out there".

EJ:unsure:

Yes, natally it is in the 11th, and now in the 10th.
' Social insecurities' ---nice phrase for Chiron in the 11th.

Hermetic, I can see your 'struggle' with this progressed chart. It is in such a tight bundle, huddled down below, but when you look way up above, your Chiron sits there alone. Like you want to follow your ambitions and aspirations, but it seems like it might be painful. :annoyed:

You say that you do not know where to go or what to do. Is that literally the case?

Nexus7

There is a transit sextile from Pluto to your Sun (and your sun ruler to boot). It is making the last exact aspect now. Perhaps this could be a key to helpng you understand your 'stuckness' concerning which direction you want your life to follow and getting a closer fix on what is bothering you deep down and what needs to change.

It might involve your father, or you may get some kind of an insight into your life from someone in your life who could be said to play a mentoring role of the enabling or challenging 'you can do it' rather than just commiserating, that is. Your Sun/Moon combo, though in square, does indicate that the drive and will power is there, but that there may also, in fact, be a endency to bottle up a certain amount and to be prone to pessimism, or sense of powerlessness: your Sun and Moon rulers, Saturn and Pluto, are conjunct!

Pluto would have been transiting the midpoint of your Sun for quite a while, as well as semi-squaring Jupiter, another planet that may have a lot to do, like your Sun, with the desire to develop your potentials and your faith in life, and I wonder if the 'stuckness' may have something to do with that? - something connected to your understanding of who you are and how you feel about this, or something that has come to light that you are still resolving?

Neptune/Mars natally can be difficult bedfellows, it is true, but perhaps a creative/artisic outlet for hem may allow them to work together?

Transit sextles do not usually create the sense of crisis that transit hard aspects to, so from this point of view, aything that may need resolving here need possibly not involving too radical changes. But my two pennies is - look for some hidden feeling or truth that needs to come a little closer to the surface in order tor esolve the 'stuckness.'

Last edited:

hermetic

wow, so many responses :eek:
I want to thank everyone, you all gave me lots to think about, and I really appreciate that

lots of you focused on Chiron whose wounds I always felt, yet didn't pay attention to the position in this chart. I read Barbara Hand Chow's book on Chiron several years ago, but I will definitely read it again.

katydid, as always, very good interpretation, thanks

Hermetic, I can see your 'struggle' with this progressed chart. It is in such a tight bundle, huddled down below, but when you look way up above, your Chiron sits there alone. Like you want to follow your ambitions and aspirations, but it seems like it might be painful. :annoyed:

You say that you do not know where to go or what to do. Is that literally the case?

as much as I am embarassed to admit - yes. vocationaly/professionally and also in every other way, I feel, not indifferent, but not feeling 'reasons' for anything strongly enough to act on some passing impulses
I have a degree in fine art, but have not been working for a while so it is only fair to say I am not doing anything at the moment. this has been happening before but not lasted this long, and right now I am not sure will I ever take a brush in my hand ever again.
And although I have no financial worries I have very deep feelings of being completely unproductive this way.
I indeed had aspirations towards artistic career but my fears of not being good enough kind of suffocated those over the years.
and art needs freedom. the same way I feel stuck in my life reflects on art - I have no impulse to experiment/play anymore, which is the main prerequisite.
the only 'artistic' thing that still has my full attention is dancing, which is not in any way professional, but it is about the only thing in my life that still makes me feel good about myself :eek:

I recently started a new relationship, but the guy is in the other country, and I very much feel divided by the time I spent with him there and without him, here. Past three months I feel like I am nowhere. He wishes for me to eventually move there but I cannot make a decision like that, and would not want to start building relationship with someone on my lack of preference.
on the other hand, thanks to natal chiron in 11th, I have no close bonds, I also don't feel my family as close, so I could easily go and not look back, yet I feel nothing within me would change. so that makes it pointless. :(

EJ, you are right about progressed Mars and the aspects it makes to natal planets.
It squares Venus, sextiles Pluto and Saturn, conjuncts Neptune and quincunx Chiron. Maybe I should be doing something, and as much as I am able to contemplate I never seem to do anything.
Truth, I've always been more contemplative than working person, but that only helped and fed my art, which is now on hold.
but i have never been like this on life choices:unsure:

Nexus, good thing to mentioning transiting Pluto. it is squaring my natal Sun. when the first transit hit a year or more ago, my grandpa died who was for me father figure. I hope is it as far as deaths go. but it will be in a square aspect to my Sun for a while (i really hate slow moving planets:bandit:)
and just as when Sun progressed to Scorpio I hoped for a personality 'change' with this transit I also hope for some parts of myself to 'die'.

Vinyasa, you noticed well about Saturn hitting Venus and then Sun and Moon, I just feel it will have something to do with my current relationship, and as I've read Saturn transiting Venus either breaks or make things serious, well, either way I kind of wish some resolution on the matter. Also Uranus will be opposing Venus, and later Sun, and as much as I am affraid, I wish at least some changes from my current state. moving or staying, but being satisfied with what I choose as a course of my life.

Nexus7

it is squaring my natal Sun.

If your Sun is at 0 Scorpio, it is transit sextiling, not squaring, your Sun. Still quite a potent setile, however, cosidering it rules your Sun and is conjunct your Moon ruler natally, too.

EJ53

Banned
Perhaps it's also worth noting in the Progressed Chart that Venus in Libra/3rd is a final dispositor; Libra/Aries are intercepted in 3rd/9th (together with Mercury/Saturn/Pluto/Venus) and Virgo/Pisces are duplicated on the 2nd&3rd/8th&9th house cusps.

These may indicate that self-criticism (Virgo) has created an inappropriate lack of self-worth (2nd) which adversely affects communications (3rd), and indecision/confusion (Pisces) about the values/intentions of a partner (8th) adversely affect an opportunity for long-distance travel (9th).......thus "locking-up" (through interception) all the potential benefits of Libra/Aries/Mercury/Saturn/Pluto/Venus unless you take action to sort out your "wrong-thinking" in relation to the 2nd and 8th houses.

EJ:smile:

R4VEN

lots of you focused on Chiron whose wounds I always felt, yet didn't pay attention to the position in this chart. I read Barbara Hand Chow's book on Chiron several years ago, but I will definitely read it again.
Yes, I'd advise that - [but I usually advise everyone to read that book, being the Chiron-obsessive on this board... :tongue:]
Hand Clow's writing generally takes a few reads to sink in completely.

as much as I am embarassed to admit - yes. vocationaly/professionally and also in every other way, I feel, not indifferent, but not feeling 'reasons' for anything strongly enough to act on some passing impulses
I have a degree in fine art, but have not been working for a while so it is only fair to say I am not doing anything at the moment. this has been happening before but not lasted this long, and right now I am not sure will I ever take a brush in my hand ever again.
And although I have no financial worries I have very deep feelings of being completely unproductive this way.
That sounds completely like a progressed Chiron in the 10th. It is a difficult placement for someone with clear goals, because a progressed 10th house Chiron will tend to diminish those goals in some way - either by changing your priorities, changing your energy levels, or what you describe above:
"vocationaly/professionally and also in every other way, I feel, not indifferent, but not feeling 'reasons' for anything strongly enough to act on some passing impulses"
This sounds like the kind of ennui which a Ch in 10th can produce. That is, you may want to do something, can even feel what it would be like were you to pursue it, but you just can't get all the necessary bits together to chase it up, or find a good enough reason to begin. Or you may have the Scarlett O'Hara syndrome of: "Oh, fiddle-de-dee! I'll do that tomorrow."

The Mars-Neptune conjunction is also part of the progressed yod, and this does not help either. Mars-Neptune in conjunction can be a bit like:
"You wanna do it?"
"I dunno. Do you?"
"I will if you will. Do you?"
"Well, maybe. When d'ya wanna start?"
"Dunno. When d'you wanna start?""

You get the picture.

It would be a really good idea to read everything you can get your hands on to do with Chiron in Taurus. Different writers say different things, so it can be an interesting exercise to find out what descriptions fit you.

Last edited: