Timing of marriage

noor2211

Can anyone please look at my chart and tell me when i will get married?also,whether the marriage will be love or arranged?what will be the age difference between me and my partner?
Date of birth-09.05.1993
Time-14:56
Place-chandigarh,india

If you do not know, then I cannot help you. You can ask your father and mother for their blood group, then I will be able to determine which group cannot be used to find your real date and time of birth. You have given real time and date of birth, and reality is synonymous with illusion, deception, lack of thinking. Primary was the word, it's time for your astrologers, before you make predictions, to know the word and meaning of words, and then already real astrology, and for this you need to be a person, to mean to lose your mind and be able to distinguish truth and deceit, good and evil and get a gift of thinking that one does not have.
If there are no blood group data, then the exact coordinate of the house is needed, where the mother spent the last month before the real birth (this is not a birth, but the output of a long live fetus in consciousness outward.) And the woman does not give birth to anybody, how can the soul produce the Soul? , he is a parent, he is the sower of his seed (souls) in a square nest way, and the matter (mother, woman) only grabs and saves another's seed, which she does not have.It only grows a seed in her land (body image).

You need a mother's name and father's name, and their education and profession. Your name and your education and also a profession by education. Do not write the name of the institution in abbreviated form, but explain what kind of institution it is and what specialty you will learn. I do not know when the academic year begins in India and when the first lesson in general schools and universities starts. Write everything in order taking into account the year of admission to the university, when they went to the first class. In every state in different ways. I will search in space and time for your true date and time of birth. To do this, you need a lot of data from you.

Sorry for the translation quality of the Google translator.