Relationship astrology

Let me have a greeting to all generous astrologers. It is fortunate to me to discover this forum after a long period of digging in astrology. I have researched a lot about charts, signs, planets and houses but to me they are still seem like separated information and I can not link them together. Thus I may need the help of professional astrologer that kindly explain what is going on with my personal relationship with a nearly-10-year-friend.
Our relationship have been difficult for 1 year from last 2016 until now, we are separated from each other geographically and we haven't communicated through online means. People say that without communication, the relationship is dead, and I'm very frightened. Lately I had a special feeling for him but sometimes it's strong, sometimes it's not. I want to know if our relationship last in the future, and should we better remain a good friendship or upgrade it to higher level?
What I provide above maybe lengthy but I want to tell my issue as clear as possible. I also attach here a synastry chart, a composite chart and a progressed composite chart. I do appreciate your help, thank you.
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• Synastry chart.jpg
    Synastry chart.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Composite chart.jpg
    Composite chart.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Progressed composite chart.jpg
    Progressed composite chart.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 25

rahu

Banned
hi Bubu

you have a stellium of Uranus/Neptune , Lilith and juno in the third house,in your composite chart this shows astral and etheric energies arise from deep with in you and he have a mental connection based on the common experiences of thes otherworldly feelings. you feel no one could replace the understanding both spoken and unspoken that you have with him.
vesta is opposed to Lilith showing the devotion that has arises along with these feelings and ideas with each other.
with juno, you feel a marriage was long destined to be as no other could ever share the intimacy you have with him.

the mercury/node midpoint is conjunct to Uranus which gives the oneness of minds and the dreams and visions that tie your minds together psychically and astrally.

venus is sextile to the mars/Jupiter conjunction and trine to the ascendant . this displays the the calm tendered and supportive love you had. the mars/Jupiter exact conjunction implies he and you looked to the day you would be together.

problems you are having are because there is darker desire energy in the composite that you possible did not understand.
mars and Jupiter are square to pluto. this is unfavorable because it implies he is extremely ambitious and has personal planes for the future. this aspect shows that compromise and practical considerations would not happen.

also Nessus is on the ascendant and opposed to eris and square the node. unfortunately this opposition is almost the opposite feelings and ideas as the spiritual/mental connection you share. this is a deeply sexual aspect which places no value on intimacy snd love.with nessus involved, there are emotional issues about sex that likely frustrated him.

with the node on the MC/IC axis your personality has become dependent on this relationship.

the transiting node was just conjunct to the mars/Jupiter conjunction and the node was sextile to the composite venus. it bodes ill as
these aspects are of the love you share.you said you feel him sometimes, most likely one was on oct 22 when the node was conjunct to mars and Jupiter occurred. but I would thought you felt his presence thru the node sextile to venus on November 5th.

to not be with you when his star is rising can only be a sign of his apathy.

rahu

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope inputs help reflect, share ground feedbacks :

moons gemini-pisces square unfriendly signs,
emotionally not compatible to begin with, at conflict,
gemini analytical, confused, humorous, musical, etc

pisces sensitive, wise, ethical, spiritual, traditional;

suns libra-pisces,
sun libra social, just, objective, artistic, wavery decisions, stormy anger;

ascendants virgo-sag square, unfriendly signs, at conflict,
virgo perfectionist, intellectual, self-conscious, critical thinking/attitude;
sag philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thanks Rahu for you detailed report, my heart almost skip a beat when I read your analysis. It is likely that I have nothing more to do with this relationship and I have to let it go. It's hard to accept that. I really appreciate your work and thanks for your kindness.

It's seem like we shouldn't be friend with each other because of many unfriendly aspects, but it was the most meaningful friendship I've ever had. Thanks Kshantaram for your review.