Transit Saturn in Capricorn retrograde over MC

Suede

Dear all

I m a newbie in the predictive astrology. As usual, I m using my own chart to study

I notice that in 2018, my transit Saturn (Capricorn) will be retrograde over my MC and will conjunct my MC twice over period of 8 months. I m really worry as I have read about a lot of negative thing about Saturn conjunct MC.

Would someone please kindly share your experience with me and knowledge so I will know how to prepare for the worst. I already had a very big challenge this year. I m not sure I can take more.

Thanks for your help.

Lin

Not sure using your own chart is a great idea. It's hard to be objective.

Also, one transit or position does not define a moment in time....or a year. It's a team effort.
so it would be great if you posted your chart.

also: yeah...Saturn over the MC can be great or disastrous. However: Saturn rules Capricorn....and the 10th house cusp is Capricorn's natural home. So I would think, unless other transits modify it that it should be a "supportive" dynamic and a structuring one.
Post your chart??
LIN

Suede

Thanks a lot for responding. I m trying to post it see if this work

Attachments

• IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 26

Suede

Lin

Thanks for responding. I have posted the chart.

I guess because I m in such a bad period of my career I tend to be persimisstic. And I can't seem to see the end of the tunnel yet... my ego and confident has been bruised. If this continue for another year I really need to do something prepare myself mentally so I won't continue to fall lower.

Btw is there any indication why I m in such a low point?

Thanks

Lin

Well, when Saturn enters Capricorn it will be sextile your Sun in Scorpio.

Can't get much better than that for opportunities.

Also, Jupiter into Scorpio can't hurt either.

LIN

Last edited:

Suede

Lin

Thanks a lot for your kind advice.i guess because of my experience this year I turn bit too negative ad focus on negative aspect. I obviously will need to study more on all the transitions aspect to get better understanding

Thanks again