Will he notice me soon?

rafaella

I've had a secret crush on this person for almost a year now and was always to shy to make the first move like starting the conversation and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know I exist yet lol. My question is do you think we will finally interact/he will notice me next year? I don't see myself being brave anytime soon and the year is almost over.Thanks.:love:

Are you sure he is single?

Chrysalis

Uhhuh

Good q..hes not

He split from someone but stilö has feelings towards her

Whats showing the split from someone ?

Is it venus in 4th end of matters, with the separating square between venus and jupiter in his 1st ?

And he has feelings for her still because venus receives jupiter by domicile ?

Is this correct Tikky toos ?

tikana

Guy is venus
Venus sq mr to jup
Jup is in his 1st
Venus still within orb to jup
Venus goes into leo he gets over jup

Chrysalis

Without reading what you put tho Tik, i wouldn't have seen Jupiter as someone he was recently with/split from.

I would have noticed jupiter in his 1st, but then to find out who jupiter was i would have looked at what house jupiter rules, and in this chart jupiter rules his 3rd or 6th....so i would never have seen what you seen :andy:

How did you know jup was someone he'd been with ?....is it just merely because jups in his 1st ?

rafaella

Jupiter is at 7th cusp and has strong mutual reception with Venus. The aspect was 6 degrees away so perhaps a recent relationship that's going on for at least 6 months. The square suggests some trouble. Venus in fall of Mars, no interest towards querent.

Chrysalis

Yes i'm seeing what you're both saying now about jupiter...Thanks tikky and raffy :love:

One last thing, as jupiter rules his 3rd, could we add that it was communication issues (txt/calls etc) that caused the square and then the split up, the separating aspect ?

"Venus is in fall of mars" i thought this was how mars was feeling about venus ? venus in triplicity of mars, mars really likes venus, but then venus being also in fall....but mars is not really getting anywhere with venus.

People keep doing receptions differently and confusing me.

Last edited: