Why I always fail in relationships?

turkish girl

Hi everyone,

I have posted several horary charts to horary section about my relationships.They have never gone smooth,I am looking natal trying to figure out things but i feel like there is something wrong with me.
With my 6th house stellium i look into very very small pieces,i criticise a lot myself ,others and the relationship itself.With my jupiter venus square being the sign of scopio,i know i do have high expectations from love,i want the deepest love,but on the other side it is not in my hand i just can not fall for guys easily like the other girls.Most of the time the guys who are around my age comes so immature to me(saturn conj descendant)but these older guys mostly are married!This is another restriction...

My first love was disaster...though My ex bf was just an ideal match for me who i could not love,my online bf whom i loved was just opposite of me,different countries and religions so I left him at the end.And now there is a nice guy again very appropriate for me tries to flirt with me but I don't like him.Instead of him i have a crush for a married guy.I feel sad about that and feeling like this just KILLS ME...I know i don't ever make a move in that situation but why it always happens so.Why i always fall for the ones who seem impossible.I considered myself a sensible person before but I feel like a dumb these days.

I checked progressed and transit.I am blaming mercury saturn aspect and those retrogrades but who knows maybe there is an even worse one!I really wonder when i will settle down finally..

Thanks

Attachments

• progressed transit combination.jpg
    progressed transit combination.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: