7th house in Virgo who are they attracted to?

A little bit contradictory, i am a Cancer, i enjoy a feminine partner, but desire a raw passion when intimate, not being rough etc, but no barriers and able to express freely physically, and since i am a Taurus moon and mars this comes naturally. I also like a strong character & strong person, someone who can put me in my place because i will and can take over someone and i do not wish for that to happen since i am able to manipulate masterfully. I want someone i can learn from and improve myself.

I have no planets in 7th house, but my 7th house is in Virgo and description is as follows.

House VII in Virgo

Marriage more of the head than the heart, which will last in spite of a few hiccups. The spouse is honest, hard-working, intelligent and cunning.

Is this why i attract and get attracted to Aries, Capricorn & Scorpio?

Best match i have ever had thus far was Scorpio sun, Cap moon, Cancer mars, Cap rising.

I don't like the helpless females, i love intelligent, snarky, and strong women who are also uber feminine but also are not above me or below me, they can connect with me and vice versa, listen to each other.

Thoughts?

sibylline

As always, it depends on the rest of the chart. For men I primarily look at the Moon, Venus, and Descendant/7th to find the ideal partner as this will tell me most of what I need to know. I do know a Virgo Descendant male (the bf) whose description would read like the reverse of yours. He likes feeling needed so helplessness is not a problem, whereas he is sensitive so snarkiness would bother him after some time.

Blaze

Account Closed
Virgo descendant is ruled by Mercury,

Mercury is in Leo and is ruled by Sun,

Sun in Cancer conjunct Jupiter, both ruled by Moon

Moon is in Taurus, conjunct Mars <--- this is what causes the love of strong, intelligent women.

Venus, Moon and Mars ruler is in Gemini who in turn is ruled by Mercury, thus the cycle begins again from Leo.

Edit - Venus in Gemini shows the intelligent loving part.

Last edited: