Cherryjuice

Crushes suck

Attachments

• IMG_8616.jpg
    IMG_8616.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Bunraku

Could this b a yes answer? L1 and L7 connect, but..
Malefics angular, especially on the ASC, doesn’t seem like it would bode well.

tikana

Lol well I'm a Scorpio rising and my mars is in the 8th house and I have venus square pluto and venus square mars in my natal chart and my pluto is in the first house. Plus he's a kind of a "bad boy" and south node in the 7th if that makes a difference.

doesnt explain anything

umm hows his finances

Cherryjuice

Hmm, he's the one spending on the dates, do you think it has to do with me being an artist? Like it's not a steady income like his jobs provide.

Cherryjuice

He's annoying but the heart wants what the heart wants I guess, and I may sound dumb for asking but what you just listed, does that mean he would have those in his natal chart? Or..

Bunraku

Yeah Saturn retro on the ASC sorta acts like a destroyer of the question, saturn is delays and obstruction...
Mars in the house of the subject inquired about has issues relating to Mars, e.g. fights, quarrels, violence, just as a few examples, so you don’t want malefic there. Malefic - prone to misfortune

8th house (Skyscript):

In Horary Astrology:
Death, loss, or issues relating to these for the querent. Financial affairs of the wife or lover. Issues that bring us fear, anxiety or loss.

Cherryjuice

Knowing who he is and reading what you just said makes sense, he's not violent towards me at all but he has a lot of issues (drinking, partying, anxiety).

Cherryjuice

Im under his spell! and that's why I asked if we would marry each other someday
I just had a feeling. If we do get married it'll probably be when we're 100 years old
(his commitment issues. )

tikana

Im under his spell! and that's why I asked if we would marry each other someday
I just had a feeling. If we do get married it'll probably be when we're 100 years old
(his commitment issues. )

I wouldnt go under bewitchment but ur moon is worrysome