Synastry planets in partner's 12th house

Cleopatra

Hello,

How to you read a synastry chart in which 4 planets of one partner are located in 12th house of the other partner? Moon conjunct partner's North Node and Sun conjunct partner's AC...

Female:
PLANETARY POSITIONS planet sign degree
Sun Sagittarius 5°29'46 in house 2
Moon Scorpio 6°06'52 in house 1
Mercury Sagittarius 21°13'14 in house 2
Venus Scorpio 7°20'24 in house 1
Mars Sagittarius 19°01'49 in house 2
Jupiter Leo 9°03'04 in house 10
Saturn Virgo 13°17'03 in house 11
Uranus Scorpio 17°52'11 in house 1
Neptune Sagittarius 17°34'08 in house 2
Pluto Libra 18°22'01 in house 12
True Node Virgo 24°08'00 in house 11

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus)Ascendant Libra 28°39'35
2nd House Scorpio 26°37'32
3rd House Sagittarius 29°10'36
Imum Coeli Aquarius 4°37'03
5th House Pisces 7°57'42
6th House Aries 5°59'08
Descendant Aries 28°39'35
8th House Taurus 26°37'32
9th House Gemini 29°10'36
Medium Coeli Leo 4°37'03
11th House Virgo 7°57'42
12th House Libra 5°59'08

Male
PLANETARY POSITIONS planet sign degree
Sun Scorpio 1°15'03 in house 5
Moon Virgo 26°34'00 in house 4
Mercury Libra 18°54'27 in house 5
Venus Sagittarius 17°29'08 in house 6
Mars Virgo 2°08'46 in house 3
Jupiter Libra 23°02'37 in house 5
Saturn Libra 15°05'50 end of house 4
Uranus Scorpio 28°38'36 in house 6
Neptune Sagittarius 22°47'08 in house 6
Pluto Libra 24°33'06 in house 5
True Node Cancer 26°57'48 in house 2
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus)Ascendant Gemini 29°32'21
2nd House Cancer 21°25'01
3rd House Leo 14°22'46
Imum Coeli Virgo 11°43'31
5th House Libra 15°43'57
6th House Scorpio 24°01'26
Descendant Sagittarius 29°32'21
8th House Capricorn 21°25'01
9th House Aquarius 14°22'46
Medium Coeli Pisces 11°43'31
11th House Aries 15°43'57
12th House Taurus 24°01'26

Thanks!!!

wilsontc

Staff member
hidden, to Cleopatra

Cleopatra,

The 12th house is the "hidden house" so energies which are focused there are hidden from us. When Person A's planets are focused in Person B's "hidden house", Person B can feel that Person A is "looking over Person B's shoulder"...which can make Person B nervous...especially if they don't want to be that close to Person A! ;)

In a hidden house,

Tim

astro.teacher

12th House rules fear and it also rules over secret enemies (those who stand becide us and backstab us). However, IF the Planets in that placement are dignified and strong there (being conjunct with the North node is definately a strength) then you may want to analyze the more positive aspects of the 12th House (for instance large cattle, horses).

My partner has his Sun and Mercury in my 12th house, I read on a synastry program, that his Sun in my 12th makes me aware of the importance of subtle emotional and spiritual factors as a basic power behind existence. It also says that circumstances in the relationship suggest that an element of sacrifice or isolation is necessary for your true self-realisation. For his Mercury in my 12th - this can lead to an attunement of thoughts and ideas which can be useful to you both creatively and spiritually. You may find that communication between you is less than straight forward. I think to get the full picture of our relating I have to look to see if any of my planets aspect his planets which have fallen in my 12th house. My Mars opposes his Sun/Mercury in the 12th and my Uranus squares his Mercury/12th.

One incidence when I got very angry with him was when he went out for a meal with his family because it was the anniversary of his dads death. My partner told me he would be back at 6pm. Well 6pm came and no sign of him or a phone call, to let me know he would be late. I phoned his mobile but there was no answer, it was 10pm by this time and I thought something terrible had happened to him and I was in a very emotional anxious state, I phoned my mother for advice on what to do, I was nearly ready to phone the police. I left messages on his mobile for him to contact me. Finally by 11.30pm he phoned drunk and was going on about a family argument he was having, and never even mentioned why he was late or apologised for not phoning. My partner was making up lie after lie on why he did not call. Like he didn't know he had credit in his phone, he didn't realize the time. I was fuming with him because he spoilt my evening, I was up worrying about him when I could have relaxed for the evening, he can stay out late if he wants all I ask for is the decency to call and say you are going to be late. He said he had hardly had any drink, yet he was slurring his words. It's hard to describe he can tell lies so easily even though I can see right through him. My partner does not tell big lies but he has ease in telling lots and lots of little white lies to get him out of an awkward situation. This is how I have experienced his Sun/mercury in my 12th house with my Mars in 6th opposing them. Natally he has Sun Square Neptune, so his personalty at times can be evasive and hard to understand.

I have always wondered what the impact is of having other peoples planets fall in your water houses. My Mars falls in my partners 8th house, and according to the synastry reading I have a tendency to stir up some of the most profound and dangerous emotions in my partner. My Mars opposes his Sun. Apparently because he is the Sun - he handles arguments with dignity, while I with my Mars hit below the belt. The Synastry program told me that I will have to work on problems with my temperament in this relationship. Cheeky computer :D But my Mars is square my partners Neptune - so why do I get so annoyed and angry - because he is being so evasive and hard to understand and trying to escape through lies to explain his actions. My Sun is in his 8th as well so as the relationship progresses there may be intense moments and crisis in identity.

I am not sure if it is more difficult to have harsh synastry aspects coming out of the water houses, or if the water houses represent sitituations more hidden - not sure about the 4th though because it is an angular water house and problems may be more obvious in this house. I still need to learn my synastry astrology so I am not completely sure I know the 4th house is the inner life, the 8th house is about power, sex, transformative experiences and the 12th house can be loneliness and great suffering and sacrifice. I always find the water houses the most interesting in natal astrology or in synastry. :)

hi!

Do you think that if A person Pluto/moon conjunction and mars fall on B 12th house that could be devastating for B person? Thank you in advance as i'm really scared with your post ( by the way, there is a lot of pluto in synastry involved: pluto-B/venus, Pluto-B/sun) sun conj asc(B), asc(B) conj venus, etc.
I wonder if that house overlay in the 12th completly is a signal of total emotional devastation for B.
Thank you again and...Help!
Joanna

jjj

Hello Johanna,

I have been twice involved with persons whose main planets (in the last case sun, jupiter, mercury and maybe venus also - I ignore his time of birth) fall in my 12th house and those have been very spiritual experiences. I perceive these persons like very spiritual, they teach me spirituality. At the same time these encounters have been extremely confusing, I have told them what I would like to have, but they have never reveiled their intentions to me. To the point that even their physical apparences seems blurring in my eyes (they seem to change face;). And there has been a lot of suffering in both case. I have heard that the 12th house brings to us the person with whom we were involved in the past existence, and that this past relationship can continue in this life (why not sucessfully after having learnt the tough spiritual lessons?)

Jan

Sanem

How about a man's Sun synastry conjunct a woman's Moon in her 12H in Taurus?

And in composite all personal planets but the Moon in 12H?

FleetingDasein

Shining Ray,

I have the same placements with my partner. His Sun and Mercury fall in my 12th house. Our suns are in opposition to each other (mine being in the 6th house) and Mercury is well aspected.

Most of the interpretations I've read about this placement are not very positive.

I hadn't really felt the effect of the 12th house until now. Last night, we had an argument that made me think of this placement. I was complaining about the fact that I felt that I was "hidden". We've been running into his ex girlfriends almost every day. The break up was no good so whenever we see any one of them, we run away. I snapped at this situation because I want to be able to go in whenever I want to without having to worry about who is there and who isnt. Of course... he was hiding himself... but I felt as if he was hiding me too...

Talk about hidden things...