what career would suit me ? and....

i asked 2 questions

1st is what career would suit me (1st chart)

2nd would i do well in acting (2nd chart )

and the 3rd chart is my birthchart ...

if anyone could give me a clue or any help it would be very very very ......did i said very ?....appreciated ! thx

Attachments

• whatcareerwouldsuitme.gif
    whatcareerwouldsuitme.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 21
  • wouldidowellinacting.gif
    wouldidowellinacting.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 16
  • mybirthchart.gif
    mybirthchart.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 18

pizzagirl543

I AM NOT GOOD AT HORARY BUT I'LL TRY TO HELP YOU.

1st Horary chart: There's Uranus in the 10th/11th house cusp of career/public and dreams/friendship , so you currently may want to do something unusual and definitely not ordinary. You may work in a group setting. The Midheaven is in Aquarius which shows learning so perhaps you might have to take classes for your career or attend college. I think someone can be whatever they want. The ascendant is in Gemini which rules Mercury so you maybe suited for something in communications, writing, traveling. The ascendant is 27 degrees, which means you already know the answer to this question, look inside yourself for the answer.

2nd Horary chart: For the acting chart, the midheaven's in Aries. They know exactly what they want so if you want to act GO FOR IT! The ascendant is only in 5 degrees, it maybe too early to find out the answer. The sun is in it's ruling sign, Leo. I feel like this is a good sign, since Leo's are theatrical. Sun in the first house which means aggressive, optimism, a new beginning.

In your birth chart, the midheaven's in Virgo which means you may like a secure job. This doesn't exactly mean you'll be stuck with a stuffy analytical job (no offense, Virgos lol) but rather you need to exactly know what you want to be and how to get there. Sun in the 8th house shows careers like psychology, counseling, dectective work, law enforcement. You stand out, you are intense. But with the Sun being in Leo, you like putting flair to everything you do, you are theatrical, dramatic. Venus in the 9th house shows a love of traveling, so perhaps you'll be travelling quite a bit in this lifetime.

I hope this helped somewhat, and I know how you feel- people don't answer my questions either :p

Last edited:
thx very much for the help !!! as far as what you said about the 27 degree , yes i really know that i would like acting but is it a good choice ? Oh and im cancer ....not leo ... :wink::wink::wink::wink: Thx very much for sharing your opinion !!! very happy someone finally took a bit of time to help me !:biggrin::biggrin: