will i ever find love?

peacelover

will i ever get a boyfriend or a husband? please?
PLEASE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attachments

• birth chart.jpg
    birth chart.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Yuri

will i ever get a boyfriend or a husband?

Your 7th ruler ("potential husband") Mer has some not strong essential dignity - yes, some plus for a possible serious relationship. But Mer's accidential dignity is rather negative (the 12th house), you can't influence actively on that matter. I think "yes" as to a husband, but not very strong - the empty 7th house declares not much interest in this. But marriage is quite possible one good day, but not absolutely without problems. His Asc must be in Pisces, Sagitt. or Cancer (signs or exlt. of Jup) and his Moon in 1 - 15 deg. of Aq., near your Sun (at least it would be good).

The fifth house of a boyfriend is ruled by Moon, in her detriment, in conj. with Neptune ("deceits") and in negative reception to your Asc. ruler Jupiter. It seems to me, not serious relationship is not good for you.
Best regards, Yuri.

Last edited:

Larxene

How old are you this year and have you reached this year's birthday yet?

7th house domicile ruler is indeed Mercury. In the 12th house, this could signify either a sickly partner or children, or the native's suffering due to relationships.

The other issue is the conjunction between Saturn and Venus by sign in the Midheaven. Despite Saturn being of the party in favour (day party: Sun, Jupiter, Saturn) and being the participating trigon lord of Sagittarius, Saturn and Venus combinations tend to be negative for relationships. Jupiter hurling his rays to Saturn and Venus lessens the negativity, but it's still there.