Love with foreigners or in foreign land

C0rnholio

I have a client who LOVES to travel abroad, has been pretty much all over the globe in 20+ years. She has been involved with several foreigners, as well as several men who are from very different backgrounds than hers... which I would characterize as "foreign", in a way. Her Moon in Libra is in mid-9th house, and Cancer rules her 7th.
I have a friend that LOVES to travel abroad. She has a Sag Sun in 3rd, a Sag Venus in 4th, ruler of the 7th is Neptune in Sag, an Aquarius Moon in 5th, and Mars conjunct Jupiter squaring her Sun. She has been pretty much all over the globe in 20+ years. I am wondering what the heck she does every time she goes to a weird brand new country. She must be going on dates every morning and every night.

Mermaid

Interesing topic :)

I also had mostly relationships with foreigners and again I have one. Few years ago I went to astrologer and he told me, that I'll probably get married with foreigner...well I can't confirm this yet, but probably these are the aspects, that attract me to foreigners:

Aquarius DC
uranus in saggitarius on the cusp 4th/5th house
jupiter in 9th house in Aries, trines with uranus in neptune, which are both in 5th house

On your post I also read about juno and north node...well I don't know, if they are really important, well my juno conjunct descendat in aquarius and my NN is in 8th house in aries.

summer92

I don't have any placement that suggests that I'd attract foreigners,but I've never been approached by a person from my own country (I have,but it's very rare).I tend to attract foreigners a lot.

I can't see why I'd do that as my 9th house is literally empty,however Jupiter is at the cusp at it getting an opposition from Mars.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_08_summer_hp.44118.14917.gif
    astro_w2gw_08_summer_hp.44118.14917.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 58
I have my sun ( i read that in a female chart that represents the father and the husband.My father is from my country,but from a distant region from where we live now) in 9th house.The ruler of the 7th squares the sun.

The ruler of the 9th house in on the 7th
Mercury is also on the 9th,in a square with the ruler of the 7th house
Saggitarius is on my 5th
i will marry a foreign guy in a foreign land next month.I was always atraced buy foreing men.always.

Dreamy

i like dating foreigners and had immigrated once
i can still date my countrymen... where im.....
but i like changes above everything.... have dated different races
i like different cultures.... i dream of foreign lands constantly
call my Saturn a nomad
Sag NN in 9H.......Jupiter in pieces 12H square Neptune in Sag 9H
Neptune rules my Asc
ruler of 7H Mercury in Pisces 12H
Ruler of 12H Uranus in Libra 7H trine Venus Ag in 12H
Saturn on IC both trine Venus in 12H and Uranus 7H
Moon is ruler of my 5H is square to Neptune 9H and
in opposition to Jupiter 12H

Last edited:

Venusinlibra

I have Jupiter as ruler of the 5th - and opposed to my sun. I always felt atracted by foreigners, dated several of them, though I never married none. Must say that you may consider "foreign" even a neighbour that belongs to a very different culture and background. For instance, lets say you belong to a christian culture, and your boyfriend is jewish...

Becca

Whenever I went abroad, a lot of men were hitting on me. One of the two meaningful relationships so far in my life was with a foreigner. I didn't go abroad, he was visiting me. He has mars and Jupiter in the 9th in Taurus, and I'm a Taurus. However, I've no idea what's in my chart that attract foreigners. What do you think?

Attachments

• astro_becca.jpg
    astro_becca.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 41

Claire19

I know some aspects that could make you marry a foreigner or getting married far a way from your birth place:

Are there other aspects besides this ones?
-ruler of the 7th in the 9th
-Ruler of the 9th in the 7th
-Ruler of the 7th in Sagittarius.

Other thing is that the word foreigner is very general. All of us imagine someone from a different country. But it can also mean someone of your same country but different region. How can you figure this?
Also Jupiter in the 7th or in the 4th. Jupiter with Venus and all that you have quoted. The gender does not matter. Mars Venus in Sagittarius also. Many different scenarios. Someone in the same land but far away and of a different culture and religion would also apply.

Last edited:

Claire19

Whenever I went abroad, a lot of men were hitting on me. One of the two meaningful relationships so far in my life was with a foreigner. I didn't go abroad, he was visiting me. He has mars and Jupiter in the 9th in Taurus, and I'm a Taurus. However, I've no idea what's in my chart that attract foreigners. What do you think?
I have had the same experiences and I have Jupiter in the 8th Libra and Juno conjunct which is supposed to be the lover and the affair. All my lovers have been foreign in some way and Jupiter is near the 9th house cusp. I just prefer exotic latin dark skinned men but that may be Venus Mars with Pluto from the 8th. .

Last edited:

Claire19

You have Jupiter in Sagittarius but it is in the 12th and not connected to Venus but opposes Mars and the Moon. The aspects show really that you may move away from your home and live elsewhere rather or connect with someone who is away from their home. It really shows rather secret affairs.

I think that when we travel we are hit on more because we are here today and gone tomorrow and they want the casual hook up. Perhaps we are meeting more people and some of us are freer with our sexual attitudes when we are away from home.

Caro

I collect 'foreigners' even when Im in my home country. They usually become friends. I am fascinated by other ways of life and cultures. So always curious to learn new things.I kind of thought that was normal as I live in a big city but realise that some do stick to their own 'tribe'.

I have pisces in 5th house, mercury in pisces in 4th H. Jupiter is in 9th.

I am also luckier romantically when in another country.

The_Saturnian

I moved abroad last year to my country of origin. However, I've suddenly had this really strange craving of wanting to date people from other race or cultures different to my own. I'm really wanting to fall in love with/marry someone from another culture, but I can't see how that is going to be possible considering I've moved to my country of origin. Or will I?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...12&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&node=-Yn&aspc=1&ast

Last edited:

Venusinlibra

Hi everyone!
Very interesting comments above. Do you think this person could be marrying a foreigner:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...9&smon=7&syr=2012&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Thank you very much!!!

Hi NJGirl!
I´d say he definitely is atracted by foreigners, since he has Jupiter in the 7th and Venus in Aquarius in the 9th. Marrying, though, is another matter. Being the Moon, the regent of the map, in the 11th, opposition Pluto and Saturn in the 5th, and Venus in square with Saturn and Mars in 5th, I would say he does not feel good with the intensity of his love feelings and will seek detachment in the end. Also, Uranus is the lord of the 9th, and anywhere Uranus is involved it brings instability.

ShadySun

My ascendant and Lilith are both in Sag, with Jupiter in the 8th house. I've read I am prone to foreign love affairs. I haven't really had many of those (at least not too foreign), but I do love to travel.

M

may28gemini

I don't have any of the aforementioned aspects that the OP listed. I do have Venus, Sun, Mercury in the 9th house, in addition to the ruler of my 9th is in my 9th. The ruler of my 7th is in the 8th.

I was once married and I've always been considered the "foreign" one in that and every other relationship I've been in, even though, the only thing that's really "foreign" about me is the "ambiguity" of origins. I am foreign born but that was because my parents were visiting some relatives and happened to on vacation when I decided to come into the world. My ethnic mixture has always been a puzzle for everyone, esp. men. People find me to be mysterious even when I flat out tell people things.