General Chart Interpretation Please?

thompson1197

Hi all, I'm a complete newbie at astrology (A friend recently introduced me to this world and its ways of thinking). I was wondering if I could get a brief interpretation of my graph. Just general personality aspects of it would be nice though I'd particularly be interested in a potential description of my future spouse and a general idea of their personality and my interactions with them if at all possible. I'm a male btw. Thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_steven_20141029.28097.49678.gif
    astro_245gw_01_steven_20141029.28097.49678.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 19

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hi all, I'm a complete newbie at astrology (A friend recently introduced me to this world and its ways of thinking). I was wondering if I could get a brief interpretation of my graph. Just general personality aspects of it would be nice though I'd particularly be interested in a potential description of my future spouse and a general idea of their personality and my interactions with them if at all possible. I'm a male btw. Thanks in advance. :)

As a friend who no longer posts here once said:

"This is still a very broad question. It's like asking "So, what are the main causes of WWII, and what are some of the basic highlights of the war and the results of it?" and then expecting a five minute answer."

You will need to be more specific as there are thousands of things available in a chart since it is the blueprint of your entire life and this is a FREE Forum.

thompson1197

I apologize if my question was too broad so I'll try to narrow it down. I'd be interested in my personality's strengths and weaknesses and a brief description of my future spouse's personality and how that personality interacts with my own. I understand that my spouse's personality isn't set in stone but I'd appreciate a likely (for lack of better words) description of it.

kimbermoon

Your general personality structure is a combination of Sun/Scorpio, Moon/Sagittarius with Taurus Rising. This is a blending of the energies of earth, fire and water, rounded off by Mercury in the air sign of Libra. You are apt to find it easier to balance the inner self with your external experiences and make sense of it, although the aspects will serve to alter or modify your expression.
Taurus rising is opposed by Venus/Pluto, so there could be tensions in your interpersonal relationships with others at times if you try to be too forceful or non-compromising in the way you present yourself to the world. Moon [emotional reactivity/the past] is in good standing with Jupiter/Mars, so that could help to offset your social difficulties, yet Mercury in Libra can also be indecisive and somewhat aloof in relationships. Moon sq Saturn shows past emotional difficulties or hindrances that are stored in your psyche, and that can serve to tone down the natural enthusiasm and buoyancy of Sagittarius.
Which energy do you think most describes you: Scorpio, Sagittarius or Taurus? With Venus ruling your Asc and combined in Scorpio with Pluto, one might assume that Scorpio tends to dominate in your expression of self, while Taurus is the disguise you put on when moving out into the world.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I apologize if my question was too broad so I'll try to narrow it down. I'd be interested in my personality's strengths and weaknesses and a brief description of my future spouse's personality and how that personality interacts with my own. I understand that my spouse's personality isn't set in stone but I'd appreciate a likely (for lack of better words) description of it.

Many western astrologers don't believe in fate. So to have a presentation of your future spouses personality and how it interacts with yours, you probalby need to post in VEDIC. Suppose we asked you which of your four spouses you wanted to know about. Would that freak you out? My best friend has been married four times, and is working on the fifth.