How to interpret my Mars-Pluto-Sun triangle

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hello,

I have been told that the Mars-Pluto-Sun triangle is the most exact and therefore dominant aspect of my chart. I have Mars square Pluto (1 degree 26s), Sun sextile Mars (1 degree 40s) and Sun inconjunct Pluto (0 degree 13s). Sun is in 5th, Mars in 7th and Pluto in 9th. Sun in Gemini, Mars in Leo and Pluto in Scorpio. If anyone could help me figure this out, it would be much appreciated!

I would also like to add that I don't experience rage/control issues that characterize Mars-Pluto though I did experience being bullied as a child but nothing too out of hand. I believe that the close aspects to the Sun alleviate the issues that characterize the Mars-Pluto square. I have attached my natal chart below.

The Mars Pluto Sun isn't any kind of configuration I am aware of. Who told you that?

They are certainly aspects. Mars sqr pluto is powerful and high friction. Sun Sextile Mars is not particualrly significant in yoru total chart, and neither is Sun Inconjunct Pluto.

I would look at a lot of other issues before the ones you suggest other than the Mars sqr Pluto, but then I don't spend any time looking at the past when I do analyses. I'm only interested in working on problems of the present and coming up with solutions for the future. Dwelling on what might have happened in your childhood is an way that psychology spent decades in not helping clients deal with the present, IMO. and while psychology has moved on, astrology is still mired in the psychology practice from 80 years ago in the last century.

Zarathu

Account Closed
You want s list?

1. Cardinal T-Square

2. Arrow Yod Tight, Double Apex Uranus neptune

3. Yod Saturn Apex

4. T-Square Saturn Focus

5. Very high lunar Latitude

6. Out of bounds mercury

7. Extremely high friction Saturn and Mercury, with Saturn and Mercury also very high power

8. Low Power Jupiter

9. Very high friction 1st and 6th houses which are also very high power

10. Saturn Square MH

11. Mars Opp Saturn

12. Moon Square Mercury

Just to start.... of course.

miquar

Hi. Because the orbs are so close in the aspects between Sun, Mars and Pluto, I am in agreement with whoever drew your attention to this configuration. A configuration doesn't have to be something symmetrical like a kite or a t square.

In this case you have three innately wilful planets linked together, with two of them in the wilful signs of Leo and Scorpio. The question then, if you want to explore what this configuration means in your life, is 'How does your ongoing blossoming as a Gemini Sun incorporate (and/or get obstructed by) Mars and Pluto?' With Pluto in the 9th house as well as Sun in Gemini there is perhaps a suggestion of a passionate need to acquire and communicate knowledge. Other chart features which support this possibility are Aquarius rising, and Mercury in a t square involving Moon in Aries (the Moon also being Mercury's ruler) and Uranus. What are learning and communicating like for you? Any compulsiveness or competitiveness, or an excessive association of knowledge with survival?

miquar

Hi. Thanks for the background info. You said in your opening post that you are seeking help in figuring out this configuration. You mentioned being subjected to some bullying but that you don't get into a rage with others or try to control them. In your 4th post on the thread you mentioned attracting violence.

If you do attract animosity of any kind, then this would probably be largely reflected in the Mars Pluto square and also the importance it holds in the chart by virtue of the Sun's close aspects to these planets. With Sun in Gemini and Aquarius rising, there could be a need to present a rather civilised and cultured image to the world, and indeed to yourself. The passion of Mars square Pluto (and also Moon in Aries as the focal point of a t square) will find some satisfaction by imbuing the airy search for knowledge with drive and passion. But this isn't the same as truly honouring these Aries Mars Pluto energies. They are raw and confrontational energies, and if you are not honouring them within, it is possible that you could somehow draw out a similar energy in others. If this is so, it could be partly because there is a subtle aggression in your manner sometimes, though the mechanism by which you attract such attention may be too subtle to pinpoint in behavioural terms.

Does this mean anything to you? Is it getting you closer to the figuring out you mentioned?