triple planets in my 9th house

alien1

@ FROG,cant thank you enough for your interpretation,but still i would love you to carry me along with more insights and interpretation.please i need your help.
Other views are welcomed.

Love2Know

My babe has 4 planets in the 9th crazy! Sun, merc, venus and jup omg prob means awesome people. He better not move away from me.

alien1

Could you be more specific about what you want here? If you need privacy, write to me here.

@FROG,thanks for checking one me,i would want you to please analyse my family life(my spouse,my future wife,wld there be unity/divorce) and the financial front in terms of business option and sector,wont i be duped by my co-workers.thats all i can think of for now.i need all the info i can get from you and i appreciate your precious time and effort,lets make it public right here,many others might have a similar case.my mail-olalekanvictorbabalola@gmail.com thats if you want to make it private.

FROG

Alien,
You are asking for a complete professional chart reading. They go for $150 on up here in the US. Do you want a recommendation?

Love2Know

Hmm only 150 wheres a good place to buy one online? I dont like people telling me about myself face to face. Also i wonder if professors or teachers have active 9ths.

Love2Know

@ Love2know,kindly help me if there is any interpretation you ca help me with

I read the usual it is where your life will focus the most energy and activity... if yoy do not travel rhen you may be focused on a life which involves a lot of change.. mental decor ic and or many personal belief changes... i forgot the question?

alien1

love2know....tanx still looking forward to hear from you all.i did appreciate your time.
All i need in life now is a direction.

Love2Know

Also moon 4th i said you dont waanna be far from home but it coukd mean moving a lot as a kid or now and making a home whereever