How much to read from a chart

balefully

If the chart is cast with a specific concern and area, can we use the same chart to derive additional information from the chart that is not directly related to the specific question?

If a querent Y asks about a relationship question with X, is it accurate to use the same chart to look at Y's or X's other areas that are not directly related to the question?

Thanks with luv,
bale

business voodoo

balefully said:
If the chart is cast with a specific concern and area, can we use the same chart to derive additional information from the chart that is not directly related to the specific question?

i've heard two answers ... yes and no. both seemed to have plausible reasons ...

the two answers i've heard ... the "yes" as it is an expounding of the original question and if the question leads to another question relating to the same thing, then its the result of the first question and the information provided initiating a follow-up.

the no, is that if the question is like "well if that's the case should i do this" ... that's an obvious new question that should be posed properly, etc.

so i think it depends on the nature of the follow-up question and why the question developed, etc. i have no personal experience with it, i'm just passing on the answer i received to the same question. perhaps an horary astrologer here can expound more.