An evil critical Virgo

Yuusha

I'm a Virgo woman. My Sun is in Virgo, and it seems that many people born around September 1988 had serious issues (it's more than Sun in Virgo in that case because some of the natal aspects from that period are tough), especially during the 2007-2010 period. But I somehow made it through unscathed. I felt horribly depressed and anxious, but at the same time, almost everything seemed to be going wrong in my life back then.

I think the year when the Sun transited Virgo along with natal aspects and transit triggers are important elements to consider.

Fortunately, I'm in a happier phase now. And indeed a fulfilling vocation is key to my happiness, in addition to feeling like I belong as an individual human being. Exercise and karate help me deal with my nerves too.

I've met Virgo men and women from the mid-60s, the early 70s and the early 90s, and they seem to be ok.

I can be gloomy, that has certainly happened to me during the 2001-2010 period and especially the 2007-2009 period. But I think my Pisces Ascendant played a role too.

I can be very critical of the way things are, but I try to show what I would like to see to make up for that.

Hopefully the Sagittarius stellium makes up for that. Oh wait, while I can have a hidden optimistic streak, I can take ideology too seriously.

Last edited:

theV

I'm a Virgo woman. My Sun is in Virgo, and it seems that many people born around September 1988 had serious issues (it's more than Sun in Virgo in that case because some of the natal aspects from that period are tough), especially during the 2007-2010 period. But I somehow made it through unscathed. I felt horribly depressed and anxious, but at the same time, almost everything seemed to be going wrong in my life back then.

I think the year when the Sun transited Virgo along with natal aspects and transit triggers are important elements to consider.

Fortunately, I'm in a happier phase now. And indeed a fulfilling vocation is key to my happiness, in addition to feeling like I belong as an individual human being. Exercise and karate help me deal with my nerves too.

I've met Virgo men and women from the mid-60s, the early 70s and the early 90s, and they seem to be ok.

I can be gloomy, that has certainly happened to me during the 2001-2010 period and especially the 2007-2009 period. But I think my Pisces Ascendant played a role too.

I can be very critical of the way things are, but I try to show what I would like to see to make up for that.

Hopefully the Sagittarius stellium makes up for that. Oh wait, while I can have a hidden optimistic streak, I can take ideology too seriously.

2007-2009 that period were saturn transit virgo it was tough year for all virgo. 2012 is promising since pluto trine sun in virgo that explain why did you under those changes

Aquafina86

Just need to get this off my cheast. I had a friend that was a Virgo. We were once best friends but he turned bad (Christianity fked with his head heaps) and I foolishly thought I could help him out of his depression since I got out of a deep depression myself. I knew him for 10 years before finally telling him to f off. I went back to him like 5 times after he hurt me mostly because I had no other good friends and he made me feel alive.

I think a main turning point in our relationship was when I gave him some advice. He had always been very arrogant and many times had said that he believed he was always right.

I advised him to broaden his theory of knowledge. Unfortunately he didn't have the maturity to apply the advise is the way I hoped. In retrospect I should have been a lot more specific since I already knew he took advice from pretty much no 1 due to his arrogance.

I meant to ask advice from trusted sources only and for each aspect like relationships/jobs/Investments. Well he went around literally asking everyone for advice on every little thing and trusting them. He was very insecure and probably didn't trust himself and even asked me for relationship advice with his GF when I had never had a GF. Several things went wrong and he ended up having less trust in everyone, hating me and becoming more arrogant.

I don't think he ever listened to me again, he was racist and was constantly critical of others and and me. He was depressed, sometime cut himself and drank most days.

He threw me up against the wall putting a huge hole in it when I told him 'no 1 was listening' when he was paranoid in his house.

He punched me in the head when I was driving and didn't indicate when no cars were around. This was on the way to buy him a meal. sigh

So many other incidents like that. My life was hell but I stuck by him because I knew he was suicidal. He probably only mentioned suicide as a form of control. Just like he constantly took offense at things that were nothing.

The thing that hurt me the most was that he always assumed the worst in me. That probably lead to a lot of his criticism and violence. Some how even though I was very generous and kind he couldn't see the real me.

I'm an Aquarius and unfortunately remember everything. Well I'll never trust a Virgo again to not be overly critical. My self esteem isn't ready for that yet.

Well I'm an Aquarius myself, and I am in a relationship with a virgo. He is very needy, always wanting me to do things for him like I'm his slave (though I enjoy this at times...yea sick) but he doesn't appreciate me. I am always listening to him, he never listens to me...he tries sometimes but it seem to be a huge struggle. He has moon and sun in Virgo, so yea I know. When I ignore him, he tries to make me feel sorry for him, only to go back to doing the same Ol thing. This is only two months in the relationship...Since then I have seen a slight change...I think he is trying...but it is a challenge for him.

Virgos are uuuuggggghhhh. If you love him you would stick by him. Those type of people should be an All or Nothing. Either you accept them (because there wont be some huge change unless its something they want) or you just play the tough love role and leave them alone.

I choose to stick by mine until he shows me he isn't loyal.

Lynda223

I try to put this in a polite manner. If I, in anyway is being inappropriate just tell me so.

I don't think that is appropriate to criticise another zodiac this way. If you do criticise All Virgo as if all Virgo are pure evil; I wonder if you are also a Virgo because in the whole world only Virgo does that according to your own references as you had listed above.

Virgo is part of the horoscope wheel and everyone has a house/cusp under Virgo. With or without a planet in that house, everyone has a Virgo in their chart.

I never stated other signs cannot have these traits. I stated Virgo consistantly has them. Also my references are for those with Sun in Virgo only. I am well aware that it is common to have Virgo in different aspects of charts. As you have demonstrated, flawed basic comprehension is also a Virgo characteristic.

Judy_AzVirgo

This thread is just too funny, and so very far from being realistic.

Maybe it's just my flawed basic comprehension at work here, but I think the bottom line is that those who criticize Virgo can't handle being criticized, and so they over-react. But to turn around and criticize one-twelfth of the world's population?

StillOne

Maybe it's just my flawed basic comprehension at work here, but I think the bottom line is that those who criticize Virgo can't handle being criticized, and so they over-react. But to turn around and criticize one-twelfth of the world's population?
I think this (the bolded) could be very true.

However, I do think this thread is very unproductive. I had made a post earlier that I decided to remove because it doesn't promote good astrology. When you are only taking the Sun sign in consideration, without the whole chart, it's too generalized and sweeping.

Not all Virgos are evil and critical! This thread should really be closed, IMO.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I wasn't very interested to reply anymore. But after reading your replies. I also find it funny and ridiculous!! lol

Caro

That is the funniest quote of all in a thread about virgo's being critical! Pure comic gold.

and to lighten further.

the comic strip on astrodienst - that plays on stereotypes.

http://www.astro.com/col/zodiactopia_e.htm

did you hear about the virgo who washed the inside of her washing machine. a friend of mine did this - awesome!

Judy_AzVirgo

did you hear about the virgo who washed the inside of her washing machine. a friend of mine did this - awesome!

I've done this. Sometimes the washer doesn't completely rinse out stuff like dog hair. (Yes, despite being a Virgo, I have two messy, hairy dogs that I love, and a messy, hairy Cancer I love even more.)

Judy_AzVirgo

I wasn't very interested to reply anymore. But after reading your replies. I also find it funny and ridiculous!! lol

Good, Poyi! I think you should demand an apology from Linda223 for lumping you in with those nasty Virgo Sun people:

As you have demonstrated, flawed basic comprehension is also a Virgo characteristic.

poyi

Premium Member
Good, Poyi! I think you should demand an apology from Linda223 for lumping you in with those nasty Virgo Sun people:

Hahaha thank you for the thought Judy!!

The interesting thing about me, I thought why should I lower my class to fight with someone already made he or herself with no friend? That person is already bitter enough, I don't need to share bitterness.

Hekate

@ Linda 223

Well, I think that I have much more of Virgo than those you have just a solar sign in.
Actually, you are right. I see myself in evil and over-criticism. The intelligence? I don't know, but I think I am very smart, almost genial. :biggrin:
You are so funny...this thread is really O.K. :lol:

fullmoonlibra

GOOOSHHH, I'm divorcing one, phieuw!!

Virgo's are sweet, but you have to handle their criticism.
I'm a relaxing Taurus and I have a Moon opposite Mercury, so I can't handle criticism.
I can't live with that.

I would not attack all Virgo's, of course, because we have to look at the whole chart BUT I'm also telling to look at your OWN chart. Can YOU handle Virgo's??

If yes, they are very serving and sweet, and their criticism is just their way to make things better. It's not bad to want things being perfect, so I don't like these black and white arguments here.

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Bingo...
I totally agree :joyful: