John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

the best result can be achieved if you first caluclate acc dig and later possibilities for goals separately for each team.and my advice is do not predict matches when asc is via comb and moon is voc.i wrote about it.even goals

banefranco

My opinion about SATURN:stupid man sitting at the middle of two street cross
it is not dangerous with power but with mind.It is so stupid.that is why we need a lot of time to waste for something.that stupid man blocked the whole traffic in the town.

banefranco

If You Want My Opinion This Astrology System Is Sutible For Live Betting. In This Case You Always Use Some Kind Of Luck.jerseys.

fensi88

My opinion about SATURN:stupid man sitting at the middle of two street cross
it is not dangerous with power but with mind.It is so stupid.that is why we need a lot of time to waste for something.that stupid man blocked the whole traffic in the town.

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

fensi88

About Chelsea vs Fulham match I do not see any problem regarding 1st goal.
Fulham with white sport kit is on ASC, Chelsea with blue sport kit DSC.
At exact time, 1 min after kick off,(Regiomontanus houses), Ma in his own sign, ruler of 2nd house(profit and gains) for Chelsea, (radical 8), change house, from radical 8, sucedent house, enter in radical 7, angular house, and that is moment when Chelsea scored.

att75

Still Chelsea-Fulham. What about the goal in the 10th minute - we haven't talked about that one yet. Was it because of, Jupiter going 6th house - > 5th house, or Saturn square IC, or...?

fensi88

Of course, MU won, thay were in darkblue kit, so as darker thay get ASC. What can I say? Franco, congratulations again!!:)

att75

banefranco said:
you are right about time for goals but there are two things important. Even now when I see planet in its own sign to change the house I smile.that is realy the strongest aspect for goal ever,but under some circumstances.it must be only one match at the time, the planet cannot be under bad aspects from nodes, Moon, SUN, POF.
Yes, in a weekend match I inspected, Mars changing house while staying in Aries, when it failed to "bring" the goal, Mars had a square from Moon.

And congrats for your ManU win, 3+ goals, prediction! :)

banefranco

My friends,
What do you think? Shall we open a new thread 'referee in astrology chart'
or we can discuss at this thread about that.
The match Chelsea-Barca is everything but not the football match.It had to be more goals but one retard named referee blocked it. Even I am fan of Barca I do not respect such way of winning.Draw was like the win.
So I wait for you opinion.
The referee in astrology chart is not the person it might be anything that blocks goals.
I did not check that till now. Simply, I do not understand the planets and other dust so clearly.
I wrote about blockators but you will all realise that sports astrology in the way we predict matches is useless.Why? Becouse we miss one wery important moment, will the goal be scored or not. Without that we can predict double outcomes and some minor things. That is very poor analyze.
At this level we can predict double chances and sometimes winners,sometimes.
If astrologers involved in sports predictions realy want to achieve the maximum in this part of astrology they have to move forward, finally.
The rest who expect predictions for betting at this thread will also have to understand that there will be no educational predictions becouse we can stand where we are now forever.
This level does not satisfies me but I cannot check all the situations, even the hight of grass at the playground, alone.
Not any astrologer can do this job alone.
So I deeply ask for help from any of the raeders here to find who blocks the game.That is the job for one person, a lot of work.
Treat the whole astrology like puzzles.
Is it possible that I am the only person in the world who would like to see the final picture?
Let us see where we are now.
Ok we are at the position that we, I hope, finished about the way how to place teams.
Use the colors of jerseys, than their brightness and according to what any planet represents, place the team.
What is next?
Do we agree about how we predict the team who will winn or at least who will not lose?
If there are any misunderstandings or different opinions let us make the right one, apraoch. There can be only one-remmember .
So let us finish the things one by one. It can be finished in a couple of months.
What is that time in comparment to eternity?

att75

We talked about Mars, changing house, while in Aries, good chance to goal. If there are no negative aspects with Sun, Moon, Nodes, POF. Well, it looks like a nice rule to me: it may be "behind" Chelsea's goal yesterday, and Bremen's goal tonight around 21:13.

Too bad, Mercury is not so "nice". Yesterday, during Chelsea match, "he" changed house while in Gemini. No negative aspects from to above mentioned parties. And, no goal! Time should have been around the 10. minute of the second half.

What's the reason? Maybe Mars is special in sports astrology, as the warrior? Or there was a blockator?

att75

banefranco said:
Shall we open a new thread 'referee in astrology chart'
or we can discuss at this thread about that.
The important thing is that we should talk about blockers. :) Whether it's in this topic, or in an other, is of smaller importance.

In your opinion, Mercury not scoring goal (see my previous post) was because of a blockator (blocker) or Mercury is weaker than Mars, he is the messenger not the warrior, etc.?

banefranco said:
Do we agree about how we predict the team who will winn or at least who will not lose?
From my part: yes! :)

LionKing

I don't know about opening another thread. I still get e-mails from this one. I have learned a few things from it though.
I have been looking into the basketball play-offs. Of course I might move on to the baseball and eventuall as the season begins. NFL my fav. But will keep looking at other things.... boxing, tennis, etc. V/r LionKing:D