USA charts - the ultimate debate

piercethevale

The 12 house cusp symbolizes the entitys' answer to, what it perceives as, the Worlds main problem.
[ibid.]
"A PUGILIST ENTERS THE RING.

KEYNOTE: The release and glorification of social aggressiveness.

Here we find potency glorified as muscular strength and will-to-power. Because it is potency operating at a harshly competitive level, it can and often does imply the possibility of defeat or disfiguration. In one sense the symbol translates into social terms the primordial struggle for survival of the fittest, adding to it an eagerness for social fame and social power....
.... Potency and...possibilities inherent in any release of power are seen operating at the socio-cultural and emotional level. The symbol reveals....OVERWHELMING POWER."

piercethevale

The M.C. ~ I.C. axis is the "HOW" and "WHY" of the entity's existence

[now, I was hoping it was going to come up with the 10th of Leo ~ Aquarius...and when you take a gander at the Sabian Symbols for those two degrees, you'll all see why I believe they should ...possibly the Declaration was agreed upon at a site nearby that provides that M.C. while retaining the chart Horizon. {and honestly, I can see any of the 9th through the 12th degrees {inclusive, all four} as potential candidates] The symbols, I haven't include in these posts can be read here: http://mindfire.ca/The Sabian Symbols/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm
But, as this chart stands, we have the 12th of the Leo ~ Aquarius axis
..as to whether we should interpret it as 'Involutionary' or 'Evolutionary' [as per the the 'Esoteric School of Astrology'] is a good question.
I will take this to be a 'spiritual' issue and thus go for the M.C. as the "HOW"
[ibid.]
"ON A VAST STAIRCASE STAND PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT TYPES, GRADUATED UPWARD.

KEYNOTE: The necessity of recognizing differences of types and levels of development wherever human beings live and work together.

... refers to the ascending process of evolution of life forms and consciousness. ...especially to the fact that differences of levels exist among human beings. The ideal of equalitarianism has to be balanced by a realization that hierarchy of levels is a fact of nature.... ...This is the great give-and-take of evolution, and it applies to sociocultural evolution as well as to the progression of biological species.

Every human being is potentially divine as an individual person, but THE NATURAL PROGRESSION OF STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS is an unavoidable reality to accept at the social-mental level."

piercethevale

For those of you that think that this chart I propose lacks merit to be of consideration for, that as, the natal chart of the U.S.A. Let me hereby establish my ability to rectify a nations birth chart through rectification by Sabian Symbology with the follow example and explanation.

If you'll all notice the thread on India in which a great many forum members all took a shot at 'guessing' what the chart is.
I'm the only one that took note of the fact that India is a half hour off from the rest of the actual time of that 'Zone' [as they span such a large area that incorporates two time zones thus they've opted to 'split the difference'.
Everyone of the charts proposed by this forums members weren't taking into account that the agreed and set time of Indias' independence from British Imperialism and becoming its' own nation [again] was that of Mid-Night 12:00 P.M in India.
[As I have mentioned in other 'threads', yes, Mid-Night is 12:00 PM, Noon is AM. But the second after Mid-Night it becomes AM, as does 12:00 AM noon becomes PM the second after...just like the enumeration of the degrees that so many of you members seem to have trouble comprehending. If 1 {one} through 11 {eleven} is PM, it stands to reason that 12 {twelve} PM is to follow. In my opinion we should all be using 'military time' aka 'a 24 hour reckoning' as it would put an end to a significant amount of confusion among all in this world, as we wouldn't have to be bothered writing AM or PM, Noon or Midnight, or saying, for example, 6 in the morning or 6 in the evening any longer.]
But as the day does begin when the Sun is at the local Nadir [My most excellent clairvoyant friend, and spiritual confidante, Clarisse Conner, concurs with this as I asked her a few years ago as to when the day should be observed to end and the next one to begin. This was because the question arose due to concerns of mine as to what day I should be 'looking for' as I was involved in doing Horoscopes for Hebrews and some that were born in, the nation of, Israel also. She said, 'I'm seeing 'military time', a 24 hour clock that begins at Mid-Night."] the capital of India, Delhi, which has to be given the 'geographical point of birth', is observing time a half hour ahead thus the actual conjunction of the Sun to the nadir there is at 12:30 AM and not 12: 00 PM Mid-Night.

If you'll notice that the Sabian Symbols for 12:30 AM, August 15, 1947 at Delhi, India are the only that make sense as to the identity of the chart axis of India. The Asc., Desc., I.C., M.C., of the 'birth chart' being that of "WHO", "WHERE-TO" [OR 'WHO-THAT BECOMES', as I sometimes prefer to say.], "HOW" and "WHY" [ and as I've been pointing out, repeatedly and, quite often lately...the I.C. and M.C. can switch roles....Also to note is that as the Asc. I got for India is 08* Gemini 54', [i.e. the 9th degree of Gemini] and that a difference of as little as apprx 6.9 miles in distance to the East makes the Asc. the next higher degree of Gemini. Thus the degree for the Asc. is the 9th of Gemini by the chart of Delhi for that date and time of 12:30 AM, [which I already have stated for reason and why a half hour after the local time of Delhi, India, already] with a Longitude of 77*E 13', and a Latitude of 28* N 40'.
I have done very intensive study to determine the exact location of the seat of Gov't in India and by Google maps it is 77* E 20' 60" long. & 28* N 62' 64" and that cuts it so thin at the cusp to the 10th degree that the slightest error or difference results in one or the other.
But by my analysis and estimation of the two symbols, in my opinion it is the 9th degree of Gemini.

As I had just mentioned to member Love2know yesterday the following at this thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47762
I wrote: "..it's good to 'work on oneself' As many a great guru has said, and I am most blessed and thankful to India and the Guruampara that has been maintained for thousands of years due to the fact that they isolate themselves ...sometimes in caves, high in the Himalayas, and they 'work on themselves', for the most part ..and there're many 'Saints' among them... of the first order. [this is the way that the 'Knowledge' is not contaminated...]
But Edgar Cayce once remarked in a reading [more of a discourse, really.] about what the 'sins' of various nations were and He mentioned that
'Indias' sin is the sin of the self.'
There can be too much of that and not enough sincerity ...not enough of them doing 'the good works of actual labor in helping their own.'

Thus the 9th degree of Sagittarius, which I propose is the accurate Desc. of Indias' natal chart, i.e. The "WHERE-TO" [or as I sometimes call it, the 'WHO-THAT BECOMES'] is proven and established to my satisfaction as to the reasons above because the Sabian Symbol for the 9th of Sag. is [by D. Rudhyar's book: "An Astrological Mandala"]:

"A MOTHER LEADS HER SMALL CHILD STEP BY STEP UP A STEEP STAIRWAY.

KEYNOTE: The need in any social situation to assist the less evolved in their management of the problems which society requires its members to solve.
...here is SOCIAL CONCERN for the less evolved of society's members."

That symbolism when coupled with the Sabian for the 23rd of Aquarius, the M.C. of Indias' natal chart, regardless of whether it should be considered the "HOW" or the "WHY" is clearly to me correct, because of the symbolism which is and is defined by Dane Rudhyar as:[ibid.]

"A BIG BEAR SITTING DOWN AND WAVING ALL ITS PAWS.

KEYNOTE: The self-discipline which results from an intelligent development of individual faculties under proper training.
...powerful life energies can be trained adequately....the realization of the value and power of self-discipline....training situations; God or the Soul is the trainer.... to discipline our natural impulses and to use them for a more-than-personal purpose. This is DISCIPLESHIP in the true sense of the term."

Indias' natal chart

Attachments

• India natal chart.jpg
    India natal chart.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, I had a 'text' conversation with my brother on this and He told me he is pretty convinced that Mars and Uranus had to of been in the 1st house and gave me explanation...he had apparently given this a good deal of thought at one time in the past [as he used to spend a good deal of his time with astrology...he gave me the basic training] ...he is too busy with other endeavors nowadays to give any time to it. [He has 5 university degrees, presently. 3 in the sciences, {Organic Chem. Biology, Computer Science} I in the arts English Lit.}...and is presently engaged earning a couple of more.

anyways...
I wrote back:

"Yeah, I spent the day going over the different accounts of who wrote the D.o I., how the consensus was achieved, etc. etc. Every one of them different... I should stay out of it. There's really no way of telling...IMHO... [Man, not a single version the way I remember it as being taught to me in school either...
It was agreed upon [by the different accounts] that the 'pact' occurred before the 4th is all I'm certain of...before the 'dawn of July 4th', anyways...The 'actual wording of the 'Declaration' was a matter of contention among the delegations and from what I've heard/read they spent a day or two editing the first draft... [John Adams was under the impression that the 'Deal ' was made on July 2nd...] why I was thinking that it may have only been put in 'final agreed to form' around 2 in the morning.

I figure the U.S.A. was established the instant the first two States agreed to the final form of the D.of I. ...from that moment on it mattered not if or when any others joined in, Two States on this continent, 'united' as an entity has become the 'united' States of America
I could see a plausible argument for a chart based on the surrender of Burgoyne to Washington...or any number of a bunch of other theories.

[you do know that our ancestor, Wm. Hough, that was in the Virginia regiment was at the Battle of Yorktown, or did you? I only found out last year that He was in that one. Someone has been adding to the biographies at the 'Family Tree' web site. I still can't get them to write that [the] 'Mother Hough' that died in Laclede Co. Mo. in 1840 was His second wife and was a 'Powhaton'. The 5 sons were all in their 30s and 40s by the time the Civil War broke out...geeezus, from one fight to the next for the family...and being half breeds and succesh' in Mo. in 1860 must of been a real
censored]

*[Yeah, right when the Bars closed, ....probably a way to spend a couple days getting drunk without the womenfolk getting wise ...but once it was 'last call' for alcohol.......LOL!]"

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Piercethevale,

I see that India has been mentioned, although so many countries have been aligned under Sirius or Alnilam, i agree with whatever time of independence, India wasn't aligned like near countries like Bangladesh and Burma.

By Hindu religion that is ancient, they have enough gods of their own, perhaps they didn't want Isis and Osiris?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_deities

Obviously during independence there was a blood bath moving hindu's and islamists in and out of Pakistan, that wanted to break away, perhaps that messed up alignments, who knows?

However during British rule in India it always had alignments to Sirius and Alnilam, i'm not proud of this in history!

Before the Indian Mutiny, it was a company that ruled in India....East India Company!

Queen Victoria become valued as Empress of India on 1st January 1877 with the Durbar in Delhi, Sirius was culminating in the middle of sky at the midnight day marker, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_Durbar

Under the East India Company, the Capital was Calcutta, however this was changed to New Delhi on 12th December 1911, as Sun rises, Sirius sets, link below....Nice Osiris Obelisk:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_Park,_Delhi

Both alignments on attachment, you make have to left click on image several time to make larger and clearer:-

Attachments

• picture 525 50%.jpg
    picture 525 50%.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 27

piercethevale

Okay..it's resolved...call it my opinion if you must...

It's like this. [and I tired writing it a certain way Friday night and into Saturday...and rather than try to clean that 'draft' up I'm going to lay out more simply and save the long winded 'Logic' for later]

I tried recall the semester i took part of a class in Logic years ago.

I seem to recall that to prove the 'existence' of something you had to satisfy 4 points...
Everything that exists has both a Abstract and an Objective 'existence or body, form..along those lines...
...and I seem to recall those are proven by two words
1. Undeniable [is it?]
2. Incontrovertible [is it?]

and the other two are the Abstract to the Objective... or of it..[can't recall exactly]..and vice - versa.
the words I recall for these two points being..
1. Irrefutable [is it not? ..and which is the Abstract to the Objective]
2. Indefensible [is it not?...which is the objective to the Abstract.

Number one...as I showed with the chart of India...which didn't exist until the time it was said it did.
It's the old [it's a Logic exercise] "There's an Elephant in the room."
If it's undeniable you have to walk around an elephant to get to the door on the other side of the room..it's 'Undeniable that there darn well is an Elephant in the room.
..but, is this statement 'Irrefutable'..can I show/prove that statement is either a Lie or and Error? If it's a Lie I can walk straight to the door and thus disproved it...[maybe the guy was 'hallucinating', for example] or do I have some 'elephant solvent' and throw a bucket full at it and have proved that one still can get to the other door in a straight line.

The Abstract.
Incontrovertible means 'That it's impossible to dispute.' [you..don't even go there...in other words]
and the Objective to the Abstract is ..well, I did say 'indefensible..but it may be the word, [I just used...and that being..] indisputable [about the exact same meaning.]
Well, in a geo-political sense..that means any 'dispute'...is ..yeah, 'WAR'.

So what happened in India..is one second before the day that was agreed to and set as the day and time and place...and also was so Declared...
'The observer saw "No Elephant in the room"...

The second later...'There's a freaking elephant in the room..and you got to walk around it.'

As a India had a parent that wished to give birth ...you had all the above easily satisfied..

The U.S.A. had the same thing one second before July 4th...
There was no elephant..because if a Brit. stuck his head in the room and asked the official observer [that must tell the truth] and asked.."Hey, I just happen to be totally blind and I would appreciate it if you can tell me if there is anything blocking my way from entering this room to get across to the other side and the door?'..and the Observer would say, 'No, and definitely not any 'elephants either."

..the second it became July 4th.. the observer would say...'OH, wait, there's a 'Freaking Elephant' in the room."

There's the 'Undeniable....

Now as Britain was not 'birthing this Nation'...this nation 'manifested itself...
..as like Enoch, like Melchizedek, as did Krishna. [but it can also be kind like the "Annunciation" it is kinda like...you know who..and that the number of the Christ is 888 and twice 888 is 1776...I think you get my drift here...]

So, Britain did try to show that the 'elephant' wasn't undeniable and if it had succeeded ..there would have been a baby* nation child but it died at birth or...you get the picture..and the same for indisputable or indefensible or whatever it was that was the right word ...and as We did 'Defend' it...and also resolve the 'dispute' into 'There's no disputing it"...
*[..and you could say, in this sense that Britain tried for an 'abortion'.

there...that's the simple skinny.

This nation called the United States of America was born at 12:00:01 AM July 4, 1776 at the geo-poilitcal center of the Capital building ..which at the time was Independence Hall [Colony of Penns. Representatives meeting house] which has the exact co-ordinates of 75*W 150025' & 39*N 948981'

[I asked my friend, the renowned clairvoyant, Clarisse Conner on this..this after noon..it was all green lights...two thumbs..etc..]

I've already analyzed the chart axis, symbols..the Part of Fortune...noted a bunch of the planetary/luminary symbols... [I would've got to more but...this has been one doozy of a exercise/effort and all the Parts and what not aren't going to change if I announce this right now and pick up on any of that later...those of you that can calc. Parts/Lots and know how to read the Sabian Symbols as to interpreting those [please, stick to diurnal ...as that is wha tIS...but..of course, ...IMHO...]

..it is symbolically ...quite profound and I see much more too...but I'm going to just toss it in the Ring... and stand back...[I am not going to try to bias it any more than I have..and have people accuse me trying to 'sway' opinion...not for awhile , anyways...[If I have to.]

...Let the brouhaha begin...:innocent:

Ready?

One for the money...:pinched:

Two for the show:rolleyes:

Three to get ready:annoyed:

.....oh, the heck with that...:andy:

here ya go....:lol:
[rectified this an hour later than the posting time as its one second after Midnight and not one minute as the chart that was here...the PoF did change...it's still profound...but it also is pending any adjustment for the Long. & Lat, if that even amounts to anything, :whistling:]
Ladies and
Gentlemen ....
The birth chart of
the U.S.A. :kissing::love::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Attachments

• U.S.A. Birth Chart [rectified to nearest minute ].jpg
    U.S.A. Birth Chart [rectified to nearest minute ].jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

piercethevale

..well, an observation here or two...
I did have to replace the first chart I had on the post above as it was 59 seconds later than when the 'elephant' first appeared.
This changed the Part of Fortune to the 26th of Scorpio and the Sabian is [Rudhyar]
[btw...the 'mindstar.com' link that had all the Sabians and the text by 'Rudhyar is down...I don't know if it'll be back either...grumble, bitck, gripe...b weary of Dick Ness...
"American Indians Making Camp After Moving Into A New Territory."
[... and Parts are 'symbolically active'....] whoa...that's ..uh...whoa:andy:

the Desc. is conj. my natal Neptune @ 21* Libra 53'

Ceres is conjunct Venus in the Yeshua/Jesus Chart [Check out the Sabian for the 9th of Pisces]

Saturn in this chart is 14* Libra 47' .

My Part of Divorce 15* Libra 06',

my Part of Love is 16* Libra 02'

The Asc. here is 21* Aries 30'

My Part of Fatality/Tragedy 23* Aries 13'

My Part of Treachery?; 22* Aries 49' interesting...hhmmmm?

[Asc. + Neptune -Sun]...and I'm not sure about this 'Part', as it is one of the recently discovered batch of parts..and these 'titles' that, "state what precept they are"... is an ongoing observational project of determining it by conclusive amounts of of evidence to statistically achieve that. I have a thread ongoing about this in the Degree Symbols sub forum..everyone invited and encourage to participate and it will be great when people start submitting their accounts of experiences with those
'Parts/Lots" that need more testimony to establish more evidence of cause for probability.
Well, at least these parts of mine are more than one degree out of conj. to the Asc. of the USA, so there's an Incontrovertible fact...the finger prints can't possibly be on the 'victim' so they do represent the symbols, either that proceed or follow, depending upon involutionary or an evolutionary interpretation of the chart it's may be a good thing..[To Die to defend ones country..be the 'Tragedy/Fatality..as the Part for Jesus/Yeshua from that chart I got..his is summed up by Rudhyar as 'The Beautiful Necessity"..and the Symbol it self is of an Old Bridge over a beautiful stream ..still being constantly used... and the Man from Naz., as many of you Christians and some of you of the other faiths, have heard him described at times as in the afterlife He is the ... 'The Bridge' to the ''Other Side''*...and a couple/few times I've heard the added phrase "...over the stream " or the beautiful stream"...maybe a 'River Styx' thing...

..so, conclusion...wow, I just talked about my ancestor that fought in the american Revolution who was a Quaker Funkite, [look up that on 'google']...and I did say to today that, as far as the Sons of the American Revolution' go... I'm one of the Sons of a Funkite of the American Revolution.

[it's a thought...the 'Funkites' represented those Americans that believed in the teachings of Yeshua/Jesus and the word of their Bible and were C.O.'s [Mennonites, and a number other Anabaptist sects, of which Quakers are one, also... ] and heeded the words of Bishop Christian Funk, [yes, that was the Bishops actual name.]that chased a 'schism' within the Mennonite religion...they formed around 1778 and they ceased to exist when the last one they say..which they claim be around 1850...my ancestor in that war lived to be well over 80 and he was born around 1753/4, so that sounds about right.
Anyways,
...here's an excerpt from wiki

"...The Funkite congregation formed during the late 18th century when the colonies were building support to separate from English rule. A Mennonite Bishop, Christian Funk of Franconia Township, Pennsylvania, spoke in favor of supporting the movement. Bishop Funk realized that Mennonites as will as other Anabaptist departed Europe due to religious persecution, and he feared that if this new country would fall under European rule that religious persecution would continue. He preached that Mennonites should stand up to support revolution against European rule and dominance. Otherwise everything they gained might be lost. This went against the doctrines held by Mennonites of non-violence, pacifism, and swearing oath of allegiance. Another issue which Funk advocated was the support of the revolutionary war tax. Again this was contrary to Mennonite doctrines..."

..so yeah, now I see it..anything that would be betraying me would be betraying my Country tis of thee...
..a Funkite is a C.O. at heart & soul and don't start no wars...

and i''m the seventh grandson of a Funkite...

..and I did say just the other day...that I didn't get drafted..my lottery # was 337, I was advised go to Canada by an Uncle that was the C.I.A. Liason to the Chief of Saigon police, in '69, when I was 16
...he said, '..if this war is still going on when you turn 18 ...you get your a$$ across the Canadian border, it's a fupped duck situation, and getting worse..and you don't want no part of that."
So, I wasn't faced with that decision after all...I've never started physical fight ..[although my 'Baby' brother would give cause to 'refute'...I told some one that I am a Pacifist of a sort but if this country was in danger , yes I would risk mine..I will fight, ...it is like that... as Arjuna was faced with on the 'Field'.OM Hare Krishna OM]

..oh yeah... We want the Funk!:whistling::joyful::innocent::smile:

//

* , [one of them, with proper respect to all other religions that have had 'Avatars' in ..to the 'other side of the stream'...

Last edited:

piercethevale

...ooooh...major dish...

The symbol of the 'Pugalist' at Aries 20* is in the Evolutionary direction of the Horoscope...

well, bless my soul...

piercethevale

ooooooh
even more ...
...Chiron...on the degree that is the Pugalist

The Wounded Healer
... - - - _ _ ___\\\ ! Healing the wounded ! /// __ _ _ - - - ...

:surprised: Man.....this is heavy!

Last edited:

piercethevale

in musing this over..it is like saying the first step in the existence of the nation was to 'Heal the wounded'
...this attempt to see if I could find a chart that would give me a reason for more than a second glance...
...I've lost count...
...wow..

Last edited:

piercethevale

..plus the Asc symbol...[by Lynda Hill's book... "The Sabian Oracle. 360 Degrees of Wisdom"}:.:>>
"The Gate Opens To The Garden Of All Fulfilled Desires"

:joyful:

piercethevale

Ssoo, last date on link below is 15th March 2008....wanna mess with me in Childers, Queensland, Australia, sunrise alignment...hell you work it out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shire_of_Isis

Graph on attachment, yes i have many more dates, wanna mess with me?

Please note i will continue tomorrow...graph below is actually valued as a double alignment on day....do you know what other alignment is on day and location?

no...I think you've messed up enough:wink::lol:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The other alignment for 15th March 2008 is "Midnight day marker" for when Isis Shire merged into Bundaberg Regional Council, link below:-

http://bundaberg.qld.gov.au/council/about-council/history

Even secret religions have a right to exist, however i have concerns when religion mixes with politics, but it was non-aggressive!
Masons use the same process in a lot of cases, i don't comment when it is only masonic business, but many nations and religious groups use Sirius and Alnilam as an alignment for war and assassination....an example would be Gettysburg on 1st July 1863, midnight day marker used, Sirius on Nadir, orb 4 mins 3 secs....1 degree!

Graph for 15th March 2008 on attachment, you may have to left click on image several times to make clearer, double alignment, at midnight, alnilam setting in West.
Secret religions? In general, religions are multi-layered re: meaning:smile:

piercethevale

..alright...

Check it out

A USA/Yeshua chart compoite

...see the Part of Fortune?

read the symbol for the 22ndd of Capricorn

The 22nd of Capricorn is my Part of Faith:surprised::andy::sideways::joyful::joyful::joyful::innocent:

..and ya know what?

it's Lynda Hills Asc.!:sideways:

Attachments

• astro_621gw_142_02_usa_birth_chart_yeshua.83726.31854.jpg
    astro_621gw_142_02_usa_birth_chart_yeshua.83726.31854.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 21

piercethevale

Secret religions? In general, religions are multi-layered re: meaning:smile:

Generals ...read he symbol for the 22nd degree of Capricorn...

..and it's my Part of Faith

I always did have faith with the USA as long as it remains a Christian Nation!

...that's ONE
.....NATION
....UNDER
... GOD

..NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE GOD OF THUNDER
UNLESS WE GET TO BE
OR YOU MAKE [THE] US
MIGHTY THOR [sore]

piercethevale

Here's my friend Suryakants birth chart.
Suryakant was Sir Galahad, according to Clarisse,
The Legend states that Sir Galahad didn't die...
as He was the one knight to find the Holy Grail and for that the 'Angels Ascended Him into Heaven, and he became the Knight with a foot in two realms...that of Heaven and Earth."

if you'll notice he has the same N.Node as the USA...the reverse of mine....

Suryakants B.C.

Attachments

• Suryakant Birth Chart.jpg
    Suryakant Birth Chart.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 27

JUPITERASC

Here's my friend Suryakants birth chart.
Suryakant was Sir Galahad, according to Clarisse,
The Legend states that Sir Galahad didn't die...
as He was the one knight to find the Holy Grail and for that the 'Angels Ascended Him into Heaven, and he became the Knight with a foot in two realms...that of Heaven and Earth."

if you'll notice he has the same N.Node as the USA...the reverse of mine....

Suryakants B.C.
So what exactly are you saying then?:smile:

piercethevale

So what exactly are you saying then?:smile:

I am only pointing to observations here.
[If you have read my book and been following my internet postings since I first started in 2008 you'd understand why.]

It has been said by a few people {more than 2, but less than a dozen...to my present knowledge anyways...} on Earth that have been and are recognized by many others to have the gift of sensing, seeing, knowing or predicting the future...that Suryakant and I were born together in this time to bring about some changes.
Don't tell me you're still not hip to why :surprised:I use the name 'Piercethevale', online?

Last edited:

piercethevale

@JUPITERASC
I'm still not informed as to your nationality and current citizenship status.
Are you a 'Yank' presently or had you been born as one?

piercethevale

That 'grave' in Glastonbury that was claimed [some still do] to have held 'King Arthur's' bones ..that WAS a ruse... just as the Historians believe it to be.

...here's a little secret just us 'Old Tymers' know...

pssst...down here...

psssst...no ...down here...

pssst, NO! down here ...sssssh...now..

...listen!...when Arthur died we had his bones 'ground up' and spread across all the soil of England