April 23 2014 grand cross

Cold Fusion

April 23 2014 mars, jupiter, uranus, pluto grand cross

What do you guys think is going to happen on 4/23/14?

Grand cross of Mars, Jupiter, Uranus and pluto at 13 degrees of the cardinal signs.

Attachments

• 042314.gif
    042314.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

segurelha

I think this will be a large regional war, that nears world war, or alternatively civil wars in big world powers, coupled with some degree of economic collapse, and for sure plenty of social unrest.

Actually, I did this prediction based in many things:
- Uranus enters mid Aries: historicall, always lots of big events
- Big square Uranus/PLuto. Last time was thirties
- Charts of most world powers affected in a BIG way. So, something BIG will happen.
- Waxing, waning cycles show a peak of pessimism, destruction by 2014-2017, in a way bigger than Great Depression but less than WW2.

Read more at my blog www.astrotransits.blogspot.com

I think the first signs of this will occur as 2012 and 2013 go by.

eternal wanderer

What about the grand water trine of Jupiter-Saturn-Neptune? I suggest this will help to balance the destructiveness of the cross, although is much weaker than the latter. Especially Neptune which is in its own sign after its first return since it was discovered. I believe the foggy idealism of the 19th century is now much more realistic and the 19 century spiritsm developed into a helthier spirituality, which I hope, is not still too weak and infantile to plunge us into sheer cruelty. Instead, I am very optimistic on the long run.

Lihirakash

The following is from The Book of Destiny by Carlos Barrios:

"August 17, 1992, was the beginning of a new Oxlajuj Tiku' cycle, an interval of peace and harmony, when reason would rule and there would be a return to the Natural Order. Before we entered this period, however, there was a lapse of nine years, the Alanem, or the "gestation." A comparison can be made between what occurs during the nine months of pregnancy and events that have happened to humanity during gestation times. This cycle [gestation period] ended on the night of August 16, 2001, a date that coincides with prophecies from other traditions such as Saint Malaquias, Nostradamus, the Great Pyramid, Edgar Cayce, and Parravicini.
Just as a child isn't born knowing how to walk, neither does the Oxlajuj Tiku' develop immediately. In the Mayan world, those who turn thirteen have completed their training and are ready to begin their own personal development. There is a period of thirteen years before the Oxlajuj Tiku' takes root. Thus, this period of light, harmony and love will begin in 2014 [my underscore]. It is not, of course, like flicking a switch and the light comes on all at once, but rather the beginning of a slow progression."

It's interesting also that the planets that form the Grand Cross are all at 13 degrees. This is from Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker:

"13 has always been feared as the death number, and indeed, it does represent death, but not in the ordinary sense. Death is merely change. When we are born into this life, we die from another level of existence.... Change is simultaneous birth and death. The death connotation of 13 has arisen because most people respond to its lower side---immersion in fleshly desires and encapsulation in matter. Death then occurs through destruction and degeneration of the body. A few people respond to the higher side of 13, which involves complete satisfaction and attainment through regeneration or using the tremendous powers of this number to create and leave something of value with the world.... There is enormous potential for ultimate attainment and equally great potential for complete destruction."

lorieno

The grand cross chart will be strongly aspecting the chart of :

* Spain which has venus 13° libra and Moon 11 cancer
* Greece's Saturn 14° aries
* Portugal's Sun 8 cancer and of course
* USA Asc Sag chart of Jul 4th 1776 with Sun 13 cancer and Saturn 14 libra

Some other country's chart seem to be triggered in a more positive way by this chart:
Sweden, Malta, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, China, Switzerland, Australia and Norway for instance.

Love, light and lots of optimism!

!4C

The previous cross suggests that the nothing catastrophic seems to happen at the time the cross. On the outside, the energies seem balanced and have no effect, but internally there are many stresses from forces working against each other. If these internal stresses perpetuate more internal imbalances, there could be delayed crisis, may be years later.

Also, there could be other nasty seeds that are sown at this time due to hasty action that is not well thought. For example, desperate government policy changes during the cross crisis might have repercussions later when they take effect or when certain rare scenarios arise.

Plutoasc

This cardinal grand cross aligns almost exactly to minutes, to my almost complete grand cross

Sun 13 Aries (House 7)
Mars 13 Capricorn (House 4)
Uranus 11 Libra (House 1)
Moon 22 Cancer (House 10)

I can already feel the pressure build up. I am quite tense about this. Any thoughts anyone

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_su_hp_78004_24201.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_su_hp_78004_24201.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 64

astro_novice

What about the grand water trine of Jupiter-Saturn-Neptune? I suggest this will help to balance the destructiveness of the cross, although is much weaker than the latter. Especially Neptune which is in its own sign after its first return since it was discovered. I believe the foggy idealism of the 19th century is now much more realistic and the 19 century spiritsm developed into a helthier spirituality, which I hope, is not still too weak and infantile to plunge us into sheer cruelty. Instead, I am very optimistic on the long run.
The grand trine is too loose. Remember that this is a chart showing transits, not a natal chart. The trine between Venus and Jupiter is very good, but it actually happens earlier than April 23, 2014. I think it may set up an even bigger "surprise" for April 23/24 date.

Also, besides triggering USA sensitive points, 13th degree I believe is also sensitive for Euro currency birth.

I believe there may be a widespread social chaos on that date, possibly in multiple European countries.

piercethevale

Well, I determine the the USAs' natal chart Part of Increase and Benefits to be at 14* Aries 37' 23"
Uranus conj. it will bring about change and awareness of the $$$ affairs of this nation.
Pluto and Jupiter in 'T' square to it will bring transformation based on addressing what will benefit all not just some of the populace.
Mars at the other end of this cross will ensure action in this affect.

See my thread about the USA natal Part of Transformation that Uranus conjs. a few weeks before this event.
...and my other threads concerning the Trans-Saturnian planets in retrograde the last couple of years and presently that I've posted the last couple of years ...these all deal with Sabain Symbology a great deal though. So it depends upon whether you want to consider that branch of this 'science' and its' technique..and whether you concur with my natal chart for the USA.:wink:

Last edited:

piercethevale

If you don't mind I took the liberty of casting it in Philadelphia, Penn. for a USA natal transit comparison.
This chart I cast to get the PoF for the moment of the Asc. that day that came out in conj. with Uranus.
I could help but notice that Uranus is in a degree of Aries very familiar with me, the fourteenth.
This was the composite Venus I had with the woman I refer to as Miss X and it's also the degree of the Part of Spirit/Soul for the birth chart i claim to be that of Jesus/Yeshua. [that Part of Spirit/Soul I figure to be at apprx. if not exactly at 13* Aries 10']
Pluto is conj.two Parts from that same chart, those of the Part of Destiny at 13* Cap 14' and Part of Deceit at 13* Cap 05'.
Venus will have just passed conj with the exact degree but still be within a degree of conj. the same charts Part of Fortune [The Master Instructing The Disciple{S}].at 18* Pisces 17' and Neptune just passed out of conj. with the degree of that same charts Venus at 06* Pisces 47' yet still be in tight conj. with it. the th of Pisces reads as [from Rudhyar's book on the Sabians]: "ILLUMINED BY A SHAFT OF LIGHT, A LARGE CROSS LIES ON ROCKS SURROUNDED BY SEA MIST.
KEYNOTE: The spiritual blessing which strengthens individuals who, happen what may, stand uncompromisingly for their own truth."

The Sun and Mercury will both be conj the Mercury of that same chart but on either side of it where it sits at 01* Taurus 06'.
Jupiter will have just crossed over a conj. with the USA natal Sun at 12* Cancer 38'...and not long before that the USA natal Jupiter at 05* Cancer 46' and just before that conj Venus at 02* Cancer 14'
Mars conj. a USA natal Saturn at 14* Libra 47'

The event Horizon for this is conj. the Part of Tragedy and Fatality of that chart, symbolized as 'The Old But Sturdy Bridge To The Other Side of the Stream' and concisely defined by Dan Rudhyar with the keywords, "The Beautiful Necessity'.
The event nadir is conj. the 12th House cusp of that chart [Ones answers to the problems of the world] and the 4th of Virgo is 'Brotherhood' ...do unto others as ye would have them do unto you.
The nadir is read as the 'why' of any chart when reading for the spiritual evolutionary message of it.

I'd say this event has a lot to do with what I see for the U.S.A. having had Uranus conj. it's Part of Transformation about 13 months prior to this...that event showing this nation changing the marketplace and the rules and conditions of conduct therein and then becoming the world exemplar for the new age of human enterprise.

As the U.S.A. was founded on and in support of freedom of Religions and the vast majority of those religions being Christian.. [not to mention that 1776 is twice 888 ...which is the esoteric and occult, mystical number of Christ .]... and, as this nation is still predominantly Christian, that these particular degrees and their attendant precepts thus being activated, all at the same time in these various conjunctions with that chart and its' attendant Parts...especially Parts/Lots that are of paticularly notable significance, every one of them.... this event, then shows me that the Cosmos is behind it 100% if we do allow our better and higher instincts to guide us and not let ourselves become intimidated while, or from, doing so in setting 'upright' the ways of enterprise amongst all fellow men and women on Earth.

...the beautiful capper is Pallas conj. that natal charts Part of Love at 25* Leo 37' while Lilith will have just gotten within a degree of perfect conj. with the USA natal North Node. Also Mars conj the USA natal Saturn , Vesta conj. the USA natal Juno [there's an interesting conj.]

There 's another very interesting matrix in this chart not to be over looked and that is the Saturn/Venus trine or if you are a bit liberal with your orbs of influence, a Saturn/Venus/Jupiter Grand Trine that also includes Mercury Quintile Jupiter , Sun Quintile Jupiter, Moon bi-Quintile Jupiter, Moon Quintile Mercury and Sun Quintile Moon.
Too cap that there's a Mars Neptune bi Quintile with a Neptune Jupiter trine to mitigate the Jupiter Mars square and a Saturn Uranus bi Quintile at this time while Saturn trines Jupiter to mitigate the Jupiter Uranus square.

...and I have to mention that the USA natal Part of Bankruptcy is 19* Libra 18'... and Vesta will have just passed over it and Ceres just before it with Mars approaching, followed by the North Node which will soon conj. the USA natal Part of Distress at 27* Libra 36'

...and if you want you can throw in the Quintiles Saturn/Uranus make to the event horizon...i.e. Asc. - Desc.[and now I believe I see why I felt a need to rectify the location to Philly and the time so as to a produce the Uranus/Part of Fortune conjuction as I did.]

The symbol of the Asc. of this event chart being the 28th of Gemini, and its' Symbol being [ibid.]: "THROUGH BANKRUPTCY, SOCIETY GIVES TO AN OVERBURDENED INDIVIDUAL THE OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN AGAIN.
KEYNOTE: A release from unbearable pressures, freeing one for new tasks."

...kind of makes ya wonder....doesn't it?

Attachments

• April 2014 Grand Cross Philly.jpg
    April 2014 Grand Cross Philly.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

piercethevale

I forgot to mention that the USA natal Part of Peril [Asc. + R8th - Saturn] is at 27 * Sagittarius 36'... it is this event, chart horizons', Desc. and it is also the Part of Distress [Asc. + Mars - Saturn] for the USA natal chart, as it is also this exact degree, because Mars is the ruler of the 8th house of the USA natal chart

..the important thing to remember is the North Node, which indicates the overall precept being of concern to us here as concerning all the other aspects of the moment, and that is the the degree which it occupies, the 28th of Libra, which by Rudhyar's book on the Sabians is: "A MAN BECOMING AWARE OF SPIRITUAL FORCES SURROUNDING AND ASSISTING HIM.

KEYNOTE: The realization, at any level of existence, that one is never alone, and that the "community" — visible or invisible — is sustaining one's efforts."

...a degree well known to me as it is the focal point that the Quintile Yod in my natal chart, my natal Mercury at the 28th of Aries, focuses on.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Today I find it extremely interesting that something told me to rectify the chart to the USA natal birthplace and the time so as the Part of Fortune for the event would conjunct that of Uranus.
As Uranus will have been the 'big Item' in 2013..IMHO... as because of it's conj. with the USA natal Part of Transformation and how the 'Gestalt' of that event chart so harmonizes with all the aforementioned trans-Saturnian retrogrades these last two-three years and the economic/commerce issues facing the USA in these times... I zeroed in on it as the most likely object of greater influence and interest for this event.
That the Asc. came up with the symbol that it did for this event chart now has me thinking ...what if we tried this with all such events?
If I wanted to zero in on Jupiters' influence because I wanted to follow and be attuned and in purpose with the 'Jovian' aspects and influences I could dial the time to produce a Part of Fortune in conjunction with Jupiter for that purpose.
Here, I believe I may have apparently been driven by my own higher self to seek out Uranus' influence and champion it.

...could this be a way of utilizing event charts heretofore unknown...or could it possibly be, we are re-discovering something here?:unsure:

...anyone ever hear of a technique such as this?
...hmmmm?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

From the looks of it, something grand will happen in the US between the mentioned countries on that date (btw, it's my brother's B-day-April 23rd). I hold an opinion on the Age of Aquarius should begin on that date, but is actually the start of the Age of Leo according to some astrologers: the age of maturity, spirituality and overcoming adversity. The Sun rules Leo and Uranus rules Aquarius, although the Leonine sun is in Taurus adjacent to the near-conjuncting Uranus in Aries in the 11th house itself ruled by Aquarius. The other fixed sign Scorpio, the supposed sign of bad luck is where Saturn, co-ruler of Aquarius falls in the 5th or 6th houses ruled by Leo (or Virgo), and the rising sign of Gemini-an air sign (or is it Cancer- a water sign) indicates with watery Scorpio of a hot deluge and to find Jupiter ruled by water sign Pisces itself the last sign of the zodiac in the cusp of Cancer and Leo in the Taurus-ruled 2nd house: The USA faces a Cardinal transformation of subsequent change of political power and a fixed moment of itself as a country and its days as the lone global superpower may come to an end.

Last edited:

piercethevale

From the looks of it, something grand will happen in the US between the mentioned countries on that date (btw, it's my brother's B-day-April 23rd). I hold an opinion on the Age of Aquarius should begin on that date, but is actually the start of the Age of Leo according to some astrologers: the age of maturity, spirituality and overcoming adversity. The Sun rules Leo and Uranus rules Aquarius, although the Leonine sun is in Taurus adjacent to the near-conjuncting Uranus in Aries in the 11th house itself ruled by Aquarius. The other fixed sign Scorpio, the supposed sign of bad luck is where Saturn, co-ruler of Aquarius falls in the 5th or 6th houses ruled by Leo (or Virgo), and the rising sign of Gemini-an air sign (or is it Cancer- a water sign) indicates with watery Scorpio of a hot deluge and to find Jupiter ruled by water sign Pisces itself the last sign of the zodiac in the cusp of Cancer and Leo in the Taurus-ruled 2nd house: The USA faces a Cardinal transformation of subsequent change of political power and a fixed moment of itself as a country and its days as the lone global superpower may come to an end.
I'd say those days ended here some time back.
A Chinese sub got inside our defenses in 2010 and fired off a missile near Santa Catalina Island near the coast of Southern Calif. just to show the U.S. that those days HAD come to an end.
[and personally, I don't subscribe to Saturn or Uranus having any ruler ship over Aquarius..I've written about what I believe is the proper assignation of planetary rulers of the signs elsewhere in this forum, so I won't repeat myself...besides, there's too many Trads. in this forum that think otherwise. Just for the record though...IMHO...{of course!} Jupiter rules Aquarius, Uranus is the higher octave ruler of Virgo and Gemini...Saturn is the higher octave ruler of Leo and Cancer....whooops, look at that...I did it anyways:sideways::whistling::innocent:]

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

piercethevale said: and personally, I don't subscribe to Saturn or Uranus having any ruler ship over Aquarius..I've written about what I believe is the proper assignation of planetary rulers of the signs elsewhere in this forum, so I won't repeat myself...besides, there's too many Trads. in this forum that think otherwise. Just for the record though...IMHO...{of course!} Jupiter rules Aquarius, Uranus is the higher octave ruler of Virgo and Gemini... Saturn is the higher octave ruler of Leo and Cancer.... whooops, look at that...I did it anyways.

No problem on your description of the astrological order of planetary rulers of the signs, because all planets rule all signs in one way or another...and Aquarius does have Jovial powers, the Air sign Gemini is Uranian, and how Cancer seems to have an earthy-Saturn side of the summer-watery sign.

lorieno said: Some other country's chart seem to be triggered in a more positive way by this chart:
Sweden, Malta, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, China, Switzerland, Australia and Norway for instance.

Love, light and lots of optimism!

Lorieno stated the 10 mentioned countries, including the USA and Europe (the southern half) shouldn't expect a whole lot of negativity in the future. But all of the nations' peoples, governments and general outlook should change by focus on repairing its economic woes or convince themselves this is not the end. Aas the old saying goes "Toughness builds character."

piercethevale

I wish to remind you all of a previous event. [from my Pluto retrograde thread.]

Pluto goes retro at 07* Cap 30' on April 9th in 2011 and the Nth. Node will be in the 28th or 27th degree of Sag. [The legendary 'Galactic Center'] [ this part of the equation could be referred to as The "Impasse..that is, where Pluto stalls and goes retro.]
The symbols involved for the 8th of Cap. which is about finding "enjoyment "coupled with the symbol for the 28th of Sag. 'A Old Bridge Over A Beautiful Stream..." i.e. "The Beautiful Necessity" which also happens to be the Symbol for the Part of Fatality for Jesus by my [proposed birth] chart [He became part of the "Bridge" to the Godhead...thus I see this Symbol, in some ways, representing the "Holy Spirit"] leads me to surmise the cosmos is telling us where to find that "Happiness"...that is ..."In the Holy Spirit".

planetwatcher

Saturn and Jupiter are right over the east coast during that square. I have studied astrology and weather a little and it should be extreme. Maybe tornadoes which are not common in this area. My favorite astrology site "the oxford astrologer" is worried about the astrological connection to Russia and China. That is kinda scarey so I guess we should all be saying prayers for World Peace.

The roiling, tumultuous energy of this spring seems to be in full spate already, but it promises to become stronger and stronger into April. The question is: how do we shoot the rapids in our own little coracles without tumbling into the flood?

There is no getting away from the fact that the Cardinal Grand Cross forming at the end of April is potentially dangerous. We are already well in that zone. We know what the Uranus-Pluto square feels like, but this time around both Jupiter (exaggeration) and Mars (action) will be in exact aspect too.

Here is the chart for the moment the Sun moved into Aries today (now yesterday), the very first breath of the zodiac year. You can see that Pluto is already in position at 13° and Uranus and Jupiter are within aspect too. By April 23, Mars Rx will have clicked into place and those heavy planets will be at at 13°.

The United States' Sun is at 13° Cancer. Russia's Mars is at 13° Capricorn. China's Mercury is at 13° Libra. (copied from
oxford-astrologer.blogspot dot com)

HoldOrFold

Last edited: