Traveling to change solar return chart

meepmeep

I'll be traveling out of the country for my birthday and will be staying there for 3 1/2 weeks. I'm curious if anyone can determine if 2018 will garner some good luck for me? I heard that traveling could change your solar return chart.

I'm currently unemployed and was hoping the moment I return back to the US, I'll be able to have some luck in finding a job. However, from what I'm seeing, Uranus is going to be located in the 2nd house (same as my natal) -- instability with finances. This concerns me as I've always had a history of jobs that never went anywhere, ended abruptly, etc. There's also a concentration in the 1st house stellium, what exactly does it mean?

Thank you for anyone who took the time to read my chart! Your help is appreciated.

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 21
  • solar.jpg
    solar.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 33
After reading "Classical Solar Returns" by J Lee Lehman, and speaking to several other high level astrologers, I have come to believe that traveling for a solar return does not change anything unless you spend most of the coming year in that location.