Friendships

memento mori

I was wondering have you recognised some similarities between your charts and charts of your closest friends ?

I was wondering: what influence do close friends have on each other if one's south node is on the others ascendent?

that question aside, how do friendships relate to 11th house. I'm very curious since I think the world of my friends and I wouldn;t really say 11th field is strong in my chart.

coud u answer the simple survey: what signs are your best friends?

smilingsteph

Would venus be the planet for friends? Harmony, unison and love?
Wondering...
I totally agree with the seventh and the eleventh house descriptions..thanks!
I laugh about the virgo friend....so picky! Yet they pick and pick, hurt your feelings and then they say they are doing it to do you a favor...they mean well, but man they can really make you feel so small if you dont understand them!
Funny too with a libra friend, all you really have to say is "lets compromise" and that will get you very far, especially if they are mad!
Man with a scorpio! Whew! I tend to make friends with scorpios, but you do anything that they feel wronged them, forget it..you are out!
My boss is a scorpio and I am leaving floors at the hospital and he is hurt...literally hurt by my leaving...as though I am leaving him...
That was so fun to read!