Triple Transpersonal Alignment: Natal, Solar arc, Transit.

Draco

Hi all,

Recently I was having a look at a triple chart wheel for my natal chart, and was interested to notice that I have my Solar Arc Moon currently upon my natal Sun.

However, it get's more interesting, because on August the 26th of this year, after Pluto has gone retrograde, upon this day it will come stationary at Sagittarius 24, the position of my natal Neptune, just one degree past my MC. My solar arc Uranus will also be at 24 Saggitarius, so here will be a triple transpersonal alignment at Sagittarius 24, between natal Neptune, solar arc Uranus and transitting Pluto at it's second station. These will all be aligned with my MC at 23 Sagittarius. I am so intrigued by this. :mrgreen:

Surely a most significant time in my life is coming up?

Furthermore, at this time, transitting Mars will be with the same degree as my solar arc Moon and my natal Sun at 22 Virgo.

A while back, I used to be involved with spiritualist mediumship, and became a regular at such meetings. It came to a point, that I began getting up and having a go myself, and to my amazement, I found that I was able to do it! This was when Pluto was approaching my Neptune/MC.

I don't however, agree with what the spiritualists tell me that it is. They believe that you are being communicated to by the spirits of the dead, but I am open minded enough to admit I have no idea what it is, perhaps some sort of telepathy? I have never perceived voices, but mental images in my minds eye. It is uncanny how often the images I get and then articulate to the sitter, will relate to a dead relative, and things that only they should know. So perhaps it is the spirits of the dead? Of course the spiritualists insist that it is, whereas I am honest and discerning enough to say that I just do not know for sure. I don't clai to know the causes, but I do know the effects form experience, and I used to be a skeptic! At the time I was doing these things, strange things began happening at home, almost as if I was taking these 'spirits' home with me. I was warned to be careful about that, and told of the importance of 'shutting down'.

Anyway, I was told that I have a talent for mediumship (Neptune/MC?), and one of the circles to which I belonged, was sufficiently impressed, to ask me to become one of the organisers of the group. However, I got into doing other things, attended other commitments, and eventually stopped going, and now the group has split up.

The reason I mention all this, is because I associate the transpersonal planets with the 'other side', and I think that they have a lot to do with that which comes to us from other planes or dimensions of existence, such as the 'spirit world' for example. They are 'transpersonal' after all. This is why I am so intrigued about this triple transpersonal alignment upon my MC in August. Surely I should be getting involved with mediumship again, in order to take advantage of these energies this coming August? I think that my access to the 'spirit would' be particulaly strong at this time.

I was so intrigued about this triple alignment on my MC, that I asked the Sabian's:

'What is the significance of this triple transpersonal alignment across my natal Neptune, solar arc Uranus and transitting Pluto stationary upon my MC?'.

I asked this while half wondering if it had something to do with what I have outlined above. Here was the eerie response:

AQUARIUS 5.

A COUNCIL OF ANCESTORS HAVE BEEN CALLED TO GUIDE A MAN.

You may find that you are strengthened by the wisdom of those who have gone before you. There is so much understanding available through the experienced elders and this is what needs to be tapped now. Feel the strength of having valuable knowledge and people on your side. You may experience a sense of having messages from the other side.

Now how strange is that? :? If this symbol isn't telling me that I ought to make sure that I am involved in mediumship for this alignment then I don't know what does. Perhaps also, the symbol affirms that perhaps when a medium works, we are indeed being influenced by the spirits of the dead?

However, I asked another question the following day, and this question was:

'Do the 'spirits' really want me to be a messenger for them?':

LIBRA 4.

A GROUP OF YOUNG PEOPLE SIT IN SPIRITUAL COMMUNION AROUND A CAMPFIRE.

This symbolizes being with others of similar feelings and shared beliefs. There is a common focus here that opens up to creative and receptive potentials. There may be a feeling of being out there, in the "wilderness", but remember you are not alone - there is a 'Group' of people who share the same beliefs and concerns. Gathering with them will lift your spirits.

Again, this is eerie in it's significance. This is a strong indication that somehow, whatever it is out there that makes mediumship work, then it seems to want me to seek out another circle and get back to work. I really ought to be among such a group in time for this alignment. Surely I cannot miss this opportunity?

Still another strange thing occured. I was just previously, stood at the back door smoking a cigarette, and as I was doing so, I was thinking about the idea of me going back into one of these circles and starting form where I left off, and I was wondering, if having done so, my necromantic abilities would somehow receive a boost beneath this August alignment. I turned round and looked at the time display on the microwave. It was 11.11 !!!!! :eek:

What do you think about this? What is the significance of transitting Neptune coming stationary, upon my solar arc Uranus, which in turn is upon my Neptune, all at 24 degrees Sagittarius, with my MC at 23 degrees?

Of course, many born around the same time as me will be experiencing the same, but not upon their MC's, and not at the same time as their solar arc Moon is conjoined in the same degree as their natal Sun, which are both in the same degree as transitting Mars on the 26th August.

I would imagine that this will be a potently significant time with regards to my study and practice of astrology as well.

Any suggestions as to how I can make take the best advantage of these influences?

Draco :wink: