Free eBook Promotion (Thursday, Sept. 15, 2016)

NRodin

Greetings Everyone,

I am starting a free ebook promotion for my condensed ebook entitled "Expanding the Zodiac", which is a shortened version of my first ebook entitled "Modern Astrology: Through the Houses". This book is focussed exclusively on the houses, and I excluded the more superfluous components of the first book, so that advanced Astrology enthusiasts can get to the deeper, more accurate, placements more readily.

I will provide the link is below, and I once again would like to thank this community for the many downloads my ebook has received; its success is largely due to this community as it is one of the only sites I promote my work on. Hopefully this Fall or Winter I will be releasing another ebook on the Astrology Lords, and how you can use the Lord system of Astrology to understand the backbone of cardinal placements in Astrology, as I have been able to redeem my outlook on my personality through understanding how Neptune and Jupiter are actually dominant planets within my chart, instead of Mars exclusively, which is what I thought early on in my studies.

If anyone has any interest in any of the topics I listed above, would like a brief free chart reading or have any other questions, I am always open to responding via site email.

Thank you all for your support and interest on a very beautiful and empowering study.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G6AM4G0

Last edited:

oscarSegal

Greetings everyone,

I am starting a free ebook promotion for my condensed ebook entitled "Expanding the Zodiac", which is a shortened version of my first ebook entitled "Modern Astrology: Through the Houses". This book is focussed exclusively on the houses, and I excluded the more superfluous components of the first book, so that advanced Astrology enthusiasts can get to the deeper, more accurate, placements more readily.

I will provide the link is below, and I once again would like to thank this community for the many downloads my ebook has received; its success is largely due to this community as it is one of the only sites I promote my work on. Hopefully this Fall or Winter I will be releasing another ebook on the Astrology Lords, and how you can use the Lord system of Astrology to understand the backbone of cardinal placements in Astrology, as I have been able to redeem my outlook on my personality through understanding how Neptune and Jupiter are actually dominant planets within my chart, instead of Mars exclusively, which is what I thought early on in my studies.

If anyone has any interest in any of the topics I listed above, would like a brief free chart reading or have any other questions, I am always open to responding via site email.

Thank you all for your support and interest on a very beautiful and empowering study.

Kudos and good luck! :)

Greetings Everyone,

Unfortunate that I hadn't joined the community sooner. My birthday is Sept. 15th.